Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

One eye looks more closed ... what's with that?

[Mb...]

My left eye looks more closed, or either my right eye is open much wider than the other. This is really scary to me. it just started a week or so ago. My eyes are getting more blurry too. Has anybody else had this ? It's really weird. I'm trying so hard not to dwell on my symptoms but this one is scaring me.

I've had troube with burning eyes during withdraw. I'm in the medical field. Look in the mirror and see if your pupils are equal..they should be the same size..also, they should both get smaller when u shine light in them..

My eyes have been I call it squinty,at times and sometimes one worse than the other.It really is just the nerves I can imagine it too will go away.All these symptoms that creep up are indeed horrifying,hang in there they say it gets better lets hold on to that!!wen

I had that, too. We have a german comedian who looks very.. weird .. regarding his eyes and they called me with his name :ticked off:

Yesterday my both eyes decided to hang down as if I still were on drugs..

Its crazy.

But I am sure thats one of the symptoms that come and go, would not be worried about it.

Hug!

Pirate Marigold :socool:

Mbusybee!!

my eyes are the same - my left eye looks smaller and my right eye is rounder, more open but droopy. I've been a bit spooked out by it too and have been trying not to keep looking in the mirror and have been pulling the lower lid down to see if i could see anything.

I have been reading about candida cos I ate 6 oreos earlier and had horrible breathing problems and off the scale light headed anxiety. I wonder if its related to sinus? Cos i've got the ear pain too. My vision was really strange this evening and thought I was gonna get a migraine but was a pressure head ache. Not alone! Made me laugh reading your post, I was like 'nooo wayyy'