Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Lost for WORDS

[Ta...]

Hi everyone.

I don't know how to put into WORDS how I'm feeling at the moment, all I know is it doesn't feel good or right!!!!!!!  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

I just seem to be going through the motions each day without much improvement. I know I'm only 5 months out but it's still so hard.

I want to have days where I don't have to think about my body - just pure freedom!!!

I need to hear it gets better.

Tallow Love

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Tallow Love I feel the same way, it is like everyday is groundhog day and we have to push through it and find the next day. You and me are not far into this thing and we hope everything gets better soon. We will get a lot better with time.

Thanks Davis1 for your encouraging words.

It's nice to hear from someone with such loving and caring thoughts.

We have to stay strong.

Take care

Tallow

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Oh Tallow you are a love!!It does get better for sure.But I will not lie some days as you spoke about still creep back for me and I am 17 months out.I do believe we get a little thicker skinned about all this as we go on.It becomes more a rd of aceptance,and implementing anything that gives us comfort.I had a really rough week feeling so ugly i could scream and a little trapped in my surroundings.God love us, it feels like torture.Know this you are not alone and I am glad you are here,and I here your frustration and pain.It does get better,you are healing!!!!!wen

Thanks Wen.  You always support me with such loving words.  :thumbsup:

I believe I have a mixture of benzo withdrawl and menopause at the moment. I'm very confused as to what are benzo symptoms and what are menopause symptoms.

I will definitely not go anywhere near HRT but I'm looking into some natural herbs at the moment.

As you said Wen "I'm healing" and I have to keep reminding myself especially when I'm not in a good place.

Your support is greatly appreciated.

Tallow

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

I'm 10 months out and it has gotten better, but since 2 a 3 weeks it feels like I am worse (I am pretty vocal on the board because of that, so desperate).

I hope it's a bad wave...but I know exactly what you are going through. I am at work now, but it's really hard (anxiety, negative thoughts racing).

It will get better!

perhaps its time to enjoy something, to requite yourself?

I know its hard but it gets better for sure. Its okey to feel that way, give yourself a present to make you happy a little bit!

Cake?  :smitten:

Marigold

You're going to get better.  I turned a real corner at 13 months off.

The first year was the hardest for sure, and unfortunately you're still in the early stages of your healing.

Don't confuse your path with your destination Tallow Love  :thumbsup:

Thanks everyone. 

This site is just so comforting.  You guys are angels.

Simone, Marigold1 and g33k your words of encouragement, guideance and  love is appreciated whole heartedly.  I'm so glad to hear that is has got better for you all and you're moving on with your lives.  I believe I will get there but some days it gets very consuming.

I think I'll take up your suggestion Marigold and go and get myself a little treat.  My husband gave me a beautiful ring with a blue sapphire in it.  We call it my healing ring.  I love it.

Simone you are wonderful for being back at work.  I am tutoring hour sessions at the moment. (3  nights after school hours)    I was not going to let benzos take this away from me.  It gives me something to focus on with regards to planning. (coming up with some fun games and ideas for the kids)  I haven't gone back to the classroom yet and I don't know when that will be.  I'm hoping some time next year.  I only relief teach at my school and they look after me really well. I'm praying I get back to it because I LOVE it with a passion.

I love your words g33k - don't confuse your path with your destination.  I have to believe that this path will finish and then I'll move onto a solid path lined with gold.  Can't wait to be out over a year.  It seems to be a deeper healing phase for everyone.

The day I go on a holiday will be a sign of deeper healing. I will get there!!!

Take care everyone.

Tallow

Simone I hope you're feeling better soon and back to your better days.  Don't be to hard on yourself.  Take it as a wave and ride it out.  It will slowly fade away.

Keep up the great work - 10 months out (unreal)

I'm so proud of you.

Sending healing LOVE

Tallow