Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Help with LT please

[so...]

Im on 7.5 mg of diazepam and trying to figure out a LT plan I was thinking of dissolving the 5mg in 150ml of water and dumping 1ml everyday and holding if I needed to and taking 2.5mg of a dry pill. Then when I finished the 5mg then I'd start dissolving the 2.5mg in 75ml of water and doing the same holding if I needed too. Does that sound OK? Still trying to get my head around liquid titration. Or do I use milk?

[40...]
The rate is not something that you can know in advance.  Your rate is fine in theory, but the only way that you find out if it's the 'optimal' rate is to try it and see how you react. If symptoms get bad, then slow down.  If symptoms are a non-issue, then speed up.  Push yourself a little, but know your limits before you reach them.