Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Some treatment program AMA

[ho...]

Can some one clarify they said I'm free to go but my parents don't want me home they said I'm free to leave whenever I want but would be AMAi told them I feel uncomfortable and wanted to go to the other place but they say they medically aren't allowed am I free to leave anyone

What is "AMA?"

Against Medical Advice

Typically, if you leave a treatment program/facility Against Medical Advice, your insurance provider will no pay for the program, and the patient, or their co-signers, will be liable for the charges.

some how i listened to a therapist and he said this place would be good but there are alot of heron addict that are ordered to be here and its pretty never wracking i told them that i wanted to go somewhere else another decision. im free to leave but my paents are not listening either i told them i dont like this place but they dont want me home. all they do is narcotics annonymous and group thrapy for addicts and its really confusing and just smoke cigarrettes