Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Movingin 2 months

[Ia...]

Hi, I have been off benzos for 7 days and I have to move in 2 months from Texas to Wisconsin, I have to go as I have been putting it off for so long.  As of now I have near 0 energy as I haven't had any exercise in a week....  Any tips to prepare?  I have to pack and load a truck.... uhg

Thanks!

Iamsickofthis - Moving  is one of the most stressful things to do especially out of state. I'm glad that you decided to actually do it after postponing it for along time. I need to get more done and I just don't seem to be able to make myself do it. This WD thing is the hardest things I have never done. Try to take it easy on yourself and your friend as long as you can. Good luck. You will hopefully feel better in your new location.

YEah it is brutal, but I am just in WD one week now so it is still new to me.  2 months from now I am going to have to pack a truck and move, I can barely even go outside now but I guess I will take it day by day and suck it up.  Atleast it will out of the acute stage.

I just moved from one province,i am from Canada,to another, 1000 miles.It was very stressful.I had much time to plan but it was still stressful.So...that being said,it is important to keep your needs at any given moment at the forefront.Plan ahead make sure you have the things that make you most comfortable at hand.I went thru a wave just before moving date,and I was very sensitive to smells,so I got myself a mask.Because I knew i would be going into places with all kinds of new smells.I had lots of water on hand,and i kept myself cool.I did lots of Deep breathing.For the journey I brought my best friend who understands a bit of what i am going thru.So I set myself up with the best of what would make my journey,my move easier.So I would recommend you think of all the things that bring you comfort ,and bring them,have them close at hand.Plan ahead!!Hope that helps!!Good luck with your move!!wen