Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Numb tongue and mouth on one side.. anyone else?

[Re...]

Hi Remy  :hug:,

Can't say I've had a numb tongue and mouth on one side, but I have had some mouth sores and dental issues!! Big time! I've been frantically looking for a dentist who'll take my insurance to clear some things up for me. My tongue has had some itching and occasional cold sores on it. It all sounds so disgusting, I know...sorry  :-[ This whole w/d thing is disgusting, isn't it ???

Hi Remy  :hug:,

Can't say I've had a numb tongue and mouth on one side, but I have had some mouth sores and dental issues!! Big time! I've been frantically looking for a dentist who'll take my insurance to clear some things up for me. My tongue has had some itching and occasional cold sores on it. It all sounds so disgusting, I know...sorry  :-[ This whole w/d thing is disgusting, isn't it ???

You are more than likely fine ... I think lol

I had some mouth sores my first and second month. I figured it was stress related from how much stress was on my body. Better safe than sorry though if you are truly concerned . I have a few things on my body that worry me that are Probobly nothing ... Yet my brain turns nothing, into something.

I catch myself scanning my body for anything out of place. I think, how long has that freckle been there ? I don't remember that? What are these bumps or red marks. As long as I don't google anything it doesn't grow into anything else. I have made the mistake a few times of googling things and almost always end up in a very high anxiety state.

That's the hardest part for me with all of this, I think way,way,way,way toooo much. I started taking benzos because I was having panic attacks constantly and now it's forcing me to overcome the underlying problem. Which is a good thing, but also extremely difficult since all emotions seem magnified times ten.

I have always had issues quieting my mind. My mind never wants to stop . Now I'm going to have to make it stop or I will go insane lol :idiot::crazy: