Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Numb tongue and mouth on one side.. anyone else?

[Re...]

Hi Remy  :hug:,

Can't say I've had a numb tongue and mouth on one side, but I have had some mouth sores and dental issues!! Big time! I've been frantically looking for a dentist who'll take my insurance to clear some things up for me. My tongue has had some itching and occasional cold sores on it. It all sounds so disgusting, I know...sorry  :-[ This whole w/d thing is disgusting, isn't it ???

Hi Remy  :hug:,

Can't say I've had a numb tongue and mouth on one side, but I have had some mouth sores and dental issues!! Big time! I've been frantically looking for a dentist who'll take my insurance to clear some things up for me. My tongue has had some itching and occasional cold sores on it. It all sounds so disgusting, I know...sorry  :-[ This whole w/d thing is disgusting, isn't it ???

You are more than likely fine ... I think lol

I had some mouth sores my first and second month. I figured it was stress related from how much stress was on my body. Better safe than sorry though if you are truly concerned . I have a few things on my body that worry me that are Probobly nothing ... Yet my brain turns nothing, into something.

I catch myself scanning my body for anything out of place. I think, how long has that freckle been there ? I don't remember that? What are these bumps or red marks. As long as I don't google anything it doesn't grow into anything else. I have made the mistake a few times of googling things and almost always end up in a very high anxiety state.

That's the hardest part for me with all of this, I think way,way,way,way toooo much. I started taking benzos because I was having panic attacks constantly and now it's forcing me to overcome the underlying problem. Which is a good thing, but also extremely difficult since all emotions seem magnified times ten.

I have always had issues quieting my mind. My mind never wants to stop . Now I'm going to have to make it stop or I will go insane lol :idiot::crazy: