Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Daily Micro-Tapering Support Group

[sh...]

As i said above, I do understand fear.

What I have hard time grasping is why folks cannot see the hope of recovery.

builder I have hope, clinging onto to it with my fingernails. If I didn't, I wouldnt be here right now trust me.

I DO understand that you are obviously deeply troubled, and all of this is really difficult. 

And I really do want to help.  Although it seems that much  of my advice doesn't seem to ease your fears right now, I will always try to help.

builder your advice has eased my fears many times. And I do greatly appreciate it. And thank you for being here for all of us. Nicole

you have no idea how many of your posts I have screenshots on my phone and read daily. So your words make impact, more than you ever know.

builder I have hope, clinging onto to it with my fingernails. If I didn't, I wouldnt be here right now trust me.

I DO understand that you are obviously deeply troubled, and all of this is really difficult. 

And I really do want to help.  Although it seems that much  of my advice doesn't seem to ease your fears right now, I will always try to help.

builder your advice has eased my fears many times. And I do greatly appreciate it. And thank you for being here for all of us. Nicole

you have no idea how many of your posts I have screenshots on my phone and read daily. So your words make impact, more than you ever know.

And I would do that, too, if I had a decent phone instead of the one that came free with the plan! :tickedoff:

I am actually sitting at a desktop computer writing this!  (Now I have really given away my age. ::))

And I would do that, too, if I had a decent phone instead of the one that came free with the plan! :tickedoff:

I am actually sitting at a desktop computer writing this!  (Now I have really given away my age. ::))

might be best gard you can't do screenshots, more to analyze and go through and stress over  :laugh:

might be best gard you can't do screenshots, more to analyze and go through and stress over  :laugh:

:thumbsup:

i think im allergic to pg. when i use face cream with pg in it on my face it burns like fire and i have gene mutations. i was just asking if you have uptick in symptoms when you switched to alcohol and how long it lasted? do you drink yours on full stomach? thanks gard  :smitten: nicole

Just FYI, there are many other chemicals in face creams.

yes i know as ive tried about 50 and most have pg in them. only thing i can use on my face now is coconut oil. but i used eye drops the other day and had optical migraine which ive had before from fragrances or chemicals and ingredients are pg. and have the gene mutations. i do not methylate b vitamins. pg turns to lactic acid which if youre b1 deficient can cause lactic acid toxicity. thats death. so i got a lot of variables to consider here.

hi nicole,

i get those kinds of headaches from fragrances and chemcials too. i had to look for skin care items that are all fragrance and chemical free. i've done over 20 years of research as i am also an esthetician and have about ten really wonderful and very effective skin care lines that i use -- if you're ever interested i can share with you.

i do not methylate b vitamins. pg turns to lactic acid which if youre b1 deficient can cause lactic acid toxicity. thats death. so i got a lot of variables to consider here.

did you have specific blood work done to find out about your deficiency and that you do not methylate b vitamins? i am interested in knowing which specific blood tests to do next so i will have to go over it with my doctor. thanks for letting me know? - Pretty

I've tried a ton of fragrance, no parapen, hypo allergic skin creams. I have always taken care of my skin, and just a few years back started noticing the burning reaction. The last skin cream kit I paid $75 for. Hypo allergenic no fragrance. However does have pg. I got my Mthfr (that's the abbreviation) genes tested 677 and 1298. I do not methylate b vitamins and folate. I got my test done by my gp recommended by a functional doctor because she noticed I was sensitive to medications. You can get the 23andme testing done which does the whole range of snps and genes. I just had these two particular ones done. I'm compound heterogeneous for both. Sure I'd love to hear what skin lines. Thank you pretty

nicole,

thank you.

what does it mean that you compound heterogenous?

some of the skin care lines i use are:

Epicuren Discovery

Arcona / www.arcona.com

Cosmedix - the Phytoharmony is the best moisturizer ever and if there were only one moisturizer to ever use, that would be it.

DNA skin

Stemology

i use a few things from La Mer and Perricone:

Osmosis Skin Care and probably some other which i can't think of at the moment but everything is mostly all fragrant and chemical free except La Mer and Perricone which has a few chemicals in it but is okay for me. and sometimes i will get some skin care from this health food store i frequent. i've been esthetician for over 20 years and i like mixing things a lot. i am the great alchemist :D

i think im allergic to pg. when i use face cream with pg in it on my face it burns like fire and i have gene mutations. i was just asking if you have uptick in symptoms when you switched to alcohol and how long it lasted? do you drink yours on full stomach? thanks gard  :smitten: nicole

yes i know as ive tried about 50 and most have pg in them. only thing i can use on my face now is coconut oil. but i used eye drops the other day and had optical migraine which ive had before from fragrances or chemicals and ingredients are pg. and have the gene mutations. i do not methylate b vitamins. pg turns to lactic acid which if youre b1 deficient can cause lactic acid toxicity. thats death. so i got a lot of variables to consider here.

hi nicole,

i get those kinds of headaches from fragrances and chemcials too. i had to look for skin care items that are all fragrance and chemical free. i've done over 20 years of research as i am also an esthetician and have about ten really wonderful and very effective skin care lines that i use -- if you're ever interested i can share with you.

i do not methylate b vitamins. pg turns to lactic acid which if youre b1 deficient can cause lactic acid toxicity. thats death. so i got a lot of variables to consider here.

did you have specific blood work done to find out about your deficiency and that you do not methylate b vitamins? i am interested in knowing which specific blood tests to do next so i will have to go over it with my doctor. thanks for letting me know? - Pretty

I've tried a ton of fragrance, no parapen, hypo allergic skin creams. I have always taken care of my skin, and just a few years back started noticing the burning reaction. The last skin cream kit I paid $75 for. Hypo allergenic no fragrance. However does have pg. I got my Mthfr (that's the abbreviation) genes tested 677 and 1298. I do not methylate b vitamins and folate. I got my test done by my gp recommended by a functional doctor because she noticed I was sensitive to medications. You can get the 23andme testing done which does the whole range of snps and genes. I just had these two particular ones done. I'm compound heterogeneous for both. Sure I'd love to hear what skin lines. Thank you pretty

nicole,

thank you.

Epicuren Discovery

Arcona / www.arcona.com

Cosmedix - the Phytoharmony is the best moisturizer ever and if there were only one moisturizer to ever use, that would be it.

DNA skin

Stemology

Osmosis Skin Care and probably some other which i can't think of at the moment but everything is mostly all fragrant and chemical free except La Mer and Perricone which has a few chemicals in it but is okay for me. and sometimes i will get some skin care from this health food store i frequent. i've been esthetician for over 20 years and i like mixing things a lot. i am the great alchemist :D

hi pretty compound heterogeneous means I got one gene from one parent and the other gene from the other. You can get your vitamin levels tested just by normal blood tests. I also had my Homocysteine checked as that is usually affected by b12 defiency. The word for Mthfr is like a mile long, you'd have to look it up. But if you want all your genes tested 23 and me will do all of them. Basically, my liver will not methylate a regular B vitamin because of these gene mutations. I have to take a methylated B vitamin which bypasses the genes to methylate. However, I took the methylated b vitamin (which b complex vitamins are not really recommended during withdrawal as they affect the mind) and I could not take the methylated complex it sent me into mass withdrawal. A lot of people cannot handle them. There's other options for B supplementation with these mutations but I'm not putting another vitamin in my mouth til this is over. I want to do the 23andme but too terrified to see results right now. Over half the population has these Mthfr gene mutations however diet, stress and lifestyle express them and I apparently did as my Homocysteine is elevated and my B12 is kind of low 399. But the real worry is it makes your liver not detoxify at full compacity. Not in all cases however. The genetics world is extremely complex and basically kind of a new thing everyone is obsessed with now. But I do know what prompted that functional doctor to suspect it was family history of anxiety and sensitivity to medicine. I couldn't afford her test so got my gp to do it. I really want my vitamin D gene tested because it's super low. The last face cream I bought was first aid beauty from sephora. No chemicals hypo allergenic, still burns. I've tried many many others. I've used face cream all my life. I don't know what happened. Coconut oil is ok but gives me headaches as it makes my sinuses start draining immediately.

Very few legitimate health professionals, much less uneducated people understand this gene mutation. The damage that can be done to the very same receptors,especially glutamate, that you are trying to heal,can have serious detrimental ramifications.

My experience in June is an example of this. In a genetic test ,I was given this information and quickly jumped to unfounded conclusions ,assumed that treating this disorder with l-methylfolate was the answer. I got all of my information from the website of a non MD from Mthfr.net. I knew I was sensitive so I proceeded to take extremely tiny doses of a combo of l-methylfolate and methyl B. From Thorne. I took a 1/2 of a mcg. NOT mg dose. This is tiny. After 4 days I could no longer sleep ,I had intense migraine headaches,sever heart palps and anxiety and sleep stopped. I thought was having a nervous breakdown .In reality  this suplementation collided with my dependency on the benzo Temazepam. All receptors were in hyper excite tivity and I descended into a living hell for three months before I realized what my real problem was and what it had become. I was already reaching tolerance and this pushed me over the edge . Taking 30 mg temazapam and  sometimes more I could not sleep more than 2.  2 hrs shifts.

There seems to be one main professional Dr in the United States ,in the chicago-based area ,who is well-versed in this. Beware of others who probably took a weekend course and are"prescibing" these supplements that are most profitable .Please do not self experiment with these supplements. It can cause serious damage to your cns. Up to 40 % of the population have 1 or more copies of the defective Mthfr genes. METHYLATION is serious stuff. Once you mess with this in addition to trying to recover from the damage done by benzos you may screw yourself for a long time

Think oil and water. Treating withdrawal and methylation at the same time will probably not be a good thing.

Very few legitimate health professionals, much less uneducated people understand this gene mutation. The damage that can be done to the very same receptors,especially glutamate, that you are trying to heal,can have serious detrimental ramifications.

My experience in June is an example of this. In a genetic test ,I was given this information and quickly jumped to unfounded conclusions ,assumed that treating this disorder with l-methylfolate was the answer. I got all of my information from the website of a non MD from Mthfr.net. I knew I was sensitive so I proceeded to take extremely tiny doses of a combo of l-methylfolate and methyl B. From Thorne. I took a 1/2 of a mcg. NOT mg dose. This is tiny. After 4 days I could no longer sleep ,I had intense migraine headaches,sever heart palps and anxiety and sleep stopped. I thought was having a nervous breakdown .In reality  this suplementation collided with my dependency on the benzo Temazepam. All receptors were in hyper excite tivity and I descended into a living hell for three months before I realized what my real problem was and what it had become. I was already reaching tolerance and this pushed me over the edge . Taking 30 mg temazapam and  sometimes more I could not sleep more than 2.  2 hrs shifts.

There seems to be one main professional Dr in the United States ,in the chicago-based area ,who is well-versed in this. Beware of others who probably took a weekend course and are"prescibing" these supplements that are most profitable .Please do not self experiment with these supplements. It can cause serious damage to your cns. Up to 40 % of the population have 1 or more copies of the defective Mthfr genes. METHYLATION is serious stuff. Once you mess with this in addition to trying to recover from the damage done by benzos you may screw yourself for a long time

Think oil and water. Treating withdrawal and methylation at the same time will probably not be a good thing.

very interesting magnolis. When I took the Thorne methylated complex it put me into massive withdrawal and I have not been the same since. I took it for four days. I found it frustrating Ben lynch seems to be the only person ( oh and I forgot her name, Amy?) are the only ones that seem to have information pertaining to mthfr. I have read as well that half the population have these mutations with no problems. I did read an article by a geneticist that said unless the genes are "expressed" by diet, stress and life style then don't worry about it. My vitamin b 12 is a little low, and my homocysteine slightly elevated. However studies show that benzos do deplete vitamin levels so is it the mthfr or the benzos? I don't know. The functional doctor talked me into buying the b complex and ashawaghda and took both for four days and went into hell, and my withdrawal has been worse since. I don't know, something happened, something changed. Now I know we are not supposed to take ashawaghda and the doctor even told me me not to take it close together with my klonopin. But I'm glad to hear someone else had the same experience, as I know something happened by me taking those supplements. Like I said I'm not putting another vitamin in my mouth again til this is over. I think as well the 23andme is just cause for more health anxiety causing people to worry about things unneccasairly. I read how half the population have these mutations, and even my endocrinologist said oh everybody has those mutations. I'll worry about my vitamin issues after this over.

magnolis as this has been really bugging me for a long time, and since I was taking the ashawaghda and the b complex at the same time I wasn't sure what it was, now I know both. I took them for four days. So before you started tapering, you took you B? I had made a fifty percent cut, didn't know I was in withdrawal for ten months, then took these supplements. And I've told my husband a thousand times I have not been the same since I took that stuff. It must have made my withdrawal worse you think? (The next month I finally figured out I was in withdrawal)

sorry magnolis me again, so you believe that because we took these methylated b vits it over excited our glutamate? Because like you, I thought I was having a nervous breakdown.

All my life, I was told I need to take b vitamins for my stress and depression. But the mere smell, nauseated me and I could never tolerate them. So a year ago,before tolerance, I took a genetic test and found out this info that I have the. Dreaded mthfr. The half ass nurse practitioner, put me on progesterone ( which also affects gaba) and testosterone. That was the beginning of my decent. A major event took place in may and my sleep became affected by April. I doubled my temazepam use from 15 to 30.  May 28th I decided I needed to try this lmethylfolate with b.  The dosage was tiny. Then tolerance happened and I spent 3 months in hell until I crossed over to valium and began a taper. Yes, I feel the glutamate receptors were affected. I had always had depression. But this was a new animal, heart palps,,sensitivity to light, extreme anxiety and sleeplessnesleep. This occurred within 4 days of taking the tiny dose.  It's now 8 months later. I still have to deal with this sense of dread and fear from this experience. I also think it affected the rate of taper. I increased taper rate in nov. And got horribly sick. So I  take nothing but the drugs for tapering and indica marijuana.

All my life, I was told I need to take b vitamins for my stress and depression. But the mere smell, nauseated me and I could never tolerate them. So a year ago,before tolerance, I took a genetic test and found out this info that I have the. Dreaded mthfr. The half ass nurse practitioner, put me on progesterone ( which also affects gaba) and testosterone. That was the beginning of my decent. A major event took place in may and my sleep became affected by April. I doubled my temazepam use from 15 to 30.  May 28th I decided I needed to try this lmethylfolate with b.  The dosage was tiny. Then tolerance happened and I spent 3 months in hell until I crossed over to valium and began a taper. Yes, I feel the glutamate receptors were affected. I had always had depression. But this was a new animal, heart palps,,sensitivity to light, extreme anxiety and sleeplessnesleep. This occurred within 4 days of taking the tiny dose.  It's now 8 months later. I still have to deal with this sense of dread and fear from this experience. I also think it affected the rate of taper. I increased taper rate in nov. And got horribly sick. So I  take nothing but the drugs for tapering and indica marijuana.

well I'm sorry that happened to you but it's answered some questions for me. I know have not been the same since I took those damn supplements. Yes the depression was unbearable at times. I cried for like a week straight after. Well this help answer a question I ask myself every single day. I wish I could use marijuana. I used to A LOT when I was younger but if I used it now my head may blow off. I know it helps a lot of people. Well thanks for confirming my suspicions. I thought it was just me who had such a violent reaction to damn vitamins! Nicole

well I'm sorry that happened to you but it's answered some questions for me. I know have not been the same since I took those damn supplements. Yes the depression was unbearable at times. I cried for like a week straight after. Well this help answer a question I ask myself every single day. I wish I could use marijuana. I used to A LOT when I was younger but if I used it now my head may blow off. I know it helps a lot of people. Well thanks for confirming my suspicions. I thought it was just me who had such a violent reaction to damn vitamins! Nicole

I also was put on bio identical 5% progesterone cream last year for a month by another doctor in a massive dose. I used it for a month so sure that messed me up more.  :idiot:

hi nicole,

nicole,

thank you.

Epicuren Discovery

Arcona / www.arcona.com

DNA skin

Stemology

hi pretty compound heterogeneous means I got one gene from one parent and the other gene from the other. You can get your vitamin levels tested just by normal blood tests. I also had my Homocysteine checked as that is usually affected by b12 defiency. The word for Mthfr is like a mile long, you'd have to look it up. But if you want all your genes tested 23 and me will do all of them. Basically, my liver will not methylate a regular B vitamin because of these gene mutations. I have to take a methylated B vitamin which bypasses the genes to methylate. However, I took the methylated b vitamin (which b complex vitamins are not really recommended during withdrawal as they affect the mind) and I could not take the methylated complex it sent me into mass withdrawal. A lot of people cannot handle them. There's other options for B supplementation with these mutations but I'm not putting another vitamin in my mouth til this is over. I want to do the 23andme but too terrified to see results right now. Over half the population has these Mthfr gene mutations however diet, stress and lifestyle express them and I apparently did as my Homocysteine is elevated and my B12 is kind of low 399. But the real worry is it makes your liver not detoxify at full compacity. Not in all cases however. The genetics world is extremely complex and basically kind of a new thing everyone is obsessed with now. But I do know what prompted that functional doctor to suspect it was family history of anxiety and sensitivity to medicine. I couldn't afford her test so got my gp to do it. I really want my vitamin D gene tested because it's super low. The last face cream I bought was first aid beauty from sephora. No chemicals hypo allergenic, still burns. I've tried many many others. I've used face cream all my life. I don't know what happened. Coconut oil is ok but gives me headaches as it makes my sinuses start draining immediately.

i have not been able to take any B vitamins during this process either. i was using the bio-identical progesterone and only applying it to my legs topically and it has worked that way pretty well for a long time now...  i am 58 month out now though. i am still waiting for more healing before i start taking it orally.

i think it's Amy Yasko is the person you were talking about and yes i've read her website and it very detailed and thorough. i know a lot of people have that mthfr gene mutation. i haven't tested for that yet but i will. i wonder if it's just people who have taken benzo's and other pharmaceuticals but i also kinda think it could quite possibly be from all that horrid geo-engineering and it's just a thought and a possibility of course i wouldn't know for sure?  - just an opinion.

although i don't think the Mods like that to be talked about on here so that is all i will say on that subject.

i would like to take some form of  methylated B vitamin but first i will most likely do the 23 and me.

Mercy!! Why in the world did the nurse pract. put you on two hormones??!! Doesn't make sense to me based on what you described.

Jeff

I had so many red flags in my methylation pathway it scared me before I even knew what it meant. But I was glad for the info because I had a homocysteine count of 13 which is hideous so I at least had an answer. I started taking the right B vitamins in tiny doses and week by week increased a tiny bit. Now Im only at one regular Bcomplex a day which is like a fifth of the reccomendation BUT I can tolerate it. I added in exercise on the days I can and improved my diet, just following an anti inflammatory one nothing specific, andin 6 mos brought my H down to a little under 8. Still not great but a big improvement!

I know I've posted about this before but I thought I'd give an update. Since my cut of 2.5% on Jan 12th I'm still waiting to stabilize. I hope that I can get back to my baseline in the next week or two as I want to start micro-tapering again. This time it's going to be symptoms based. I have no idea what that is going to look like yet. At least when I found myself getting into the weeds with the micro-taper I could stop and recover within a couple of days. It's been almost three weeks and I'm still feeling awful. I know the cut and hold method works for some people but it really hasn't worked for me. At least I know now and won't have to wonder if I should give it a try!!!

Thanks for all the support I get from this thread. You guys/gals are really great.  :smitten::hug:

hi nicole,

nicole,

thank you.

Epicuren Discovery

Arcona / www.arcona.com

DNA skin

Stemology

i have not been able to take any B vitamins during this process either. i was using the bio-identical progesterone and only applying it to my legs topically and it has worked that way pretty well for a long time now...  i am 58 month out now though. i am still waiting for more healing before i start taking it orally.

i think it's Amy Yasko is the person you were talking about and yes i've read her website and it very detailed and thorough. i know a lot of people have that mthfr gene mutation. i haven't tested for that yet but i will. i wonder if it's just people who have taken benzo's and other pharmaceuticals but i also kinda think it could quite possibly be from all that horrid geo-engineering and it's just a thought and a possibility of course i wouldn't know for sure?  - just an opinion.

although i don't think the Mods like that to be talked about on here so that is all i will say on that subject.

i would like to take some form of  methylated B vitamin but first i will most likely do the 23 and me.

when the doctor started asking about family history with anxiety, then the sensitivity to medicines came up. Then Mthfr came up. I just know I'm going to worry about all this later. But good luck to you! Nicole

I had so many red flags in my methylation pathway it scared me before I even knew what it meant. But I was glad for the info because I had a homocysteine count of 13 which is hideous so I at least had an answer. I started taking the right B vitamins in tiny doses and week by week increased a tiny bit. Now Im only at one regular Bcomplex a day which is like a fifth of the reccomendation BUT I can tolerate it. I added in exercise on the days I can and improved my diet, just following an anti inflammatory one nothing specific, andin 6 mos brought my H down to a little under 8. Still not great but a big improvement!

my Homocysteine is 11 my lab range was up to 10 so my endo said not that bad just supplement with food. Which I still cannot figure out if thats possible with these genes. All labs are different but I've read up to 15 is ok on a few sites. All I know is I will not take another b vitamin again til I'm healed. Thats awesome you can tolerate the supplements and got your Homocysteine down like that! I'm worried about it but more worried about this benzo nightmare I've gotten myself into right now. Still am confused if food helps to get folate or not with these mutations. I've read contradictions on it.

I know I've posted about this before but I thought I'd give an update. Since my cut of 2.5% on Jan 12th I'm still waiting to stabilize. I hope that I can get back to my baseline in the next week or two as I want to start micro-tapering again. This time it's going to be symptoms based. I have no idea what that is going to look like yet. At least when I found myself getting into the weeds with the micro-taper I could stop and recover within a couple of days. It's been almost three weeks and I'm still feeling awful. I know the cut and hold method works for some people but it really hasn't worked for me. At least I know now and won't have to wonder if I should give it a try!!!

Thanks for all the support I get from this thread. You guys/gals are really great.  :smitten::hug:

glad you've got a plan tntd! :)

Hey Miss tnt, I'm glad you're doing what you're doing. That 2.5 was a pretty big jump for people like you and me, but you'll do super when you do as you say...a symptoms-based taper. I honestly believe that's the only way to go. It's not a race, so just do your thing. There was a time when I was really bummed about going so slow and taking so freakin' long, but I always remember that SG said that going slow is actually a blessing because that'll mean less healing time after I jump. Same for you, sister!!

Hugs and prayers your way.

Jeff

Hey Jeff,

So good to hear from you. It seemed like such a little jump at the time  :o You are right though for people like us it was pretty big. I think, I hope, that things are starting to settle down finally. I have to admit, I'm still bummed about going so slow. If I didn't have agoraphobia so severly I don't think it would bother me quite as much but being housebound really makes it hard to go slow. Combine that with having just moved to a new city and not having any friends around and I'm pretty lonely. That's what makes having this forum so great. Keeps me from going crazy. You are right about the less healing time once we're off. I figure I could go faster and have horrible sxs that would probably last as long as this slow taper so I'd rather go with the less sxs way even though the agoraphobia is super hard. Plus I get to "hang out" with great people like you  :thumbsup: You have helped me sooooo much and I really appreciate all your input. I also appreciate the hugs and prayers  :)

Hugs and prayers back at you.

Miss tnt  ;D

Hey Jeff,

So good to hear from you. It seemed like such a little jump at the time  :o You are right though for people like us it was pretty big. I think, I hope, that things are starting to settle down finally. I have to admit, I'm still bummed about going so slow. If I didn't have agoraphobia so severly I don't think it would bother me quite as much but being housebound really makes it hard to go slow. Combine that with having just moved to a new city and not having any friends around and I'm pretty lonely. That's what makes having this forum so great. Keeps me from going crazy. You are right about the less healing time once we're off. I figure I could go faster and have horrible sxs that would probably last as long as this slow taper so I'd rather go with the less sxs way even though the agoraphobia is super hard. Plus I get to "hang out" with great people like you  :thumbsup: You have helped me sooooo much and I really appreciate all your input. I also appreciate the hugs and prayers  :)

Hugs and prayers back at you.

Miss tnt  ;D

Hi tnt. "Enjoy" going slow because you can avoid this: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4173468/My-GP-gave-antidepressants-didn-t-need-20-years.html

Jeff

Hi All :)

I have been on a very long slow taper from 6mg diazepam using daily microtapering with holds. I was doing fantastically well and was almost there at .33mg when I seriously overdid things with stress and hard exercise and crashed badly. I had symptoms I had not suffered in 18 months. I tried a small updose to .50 for a couple of days with no help, I stupidly took 6mg on Sunday and then have been taking 2mg for the past 4 days. Yesterday I felt better but today is bad again. I also have hormone stuff happening which doesn't help.

I am wondering where to go from here? Stick at 2mg and wait for things to calm down and then taper down again? I am not worried about how long this will take, so if I have to stabilise and start down microtapering again I will. Do you think I will eventually stabilise at 2mg - I am tempted to go up to 4mg to get back out of bed. I am due to start a new job on Monday and can't do it like this.

Thanks for listening.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [Pi...]
    • [Ro...]
    • [SB...]
    • [...]
    • [Sh...]
    • [...]
    • [Le...]
    • [...]
    • [bi...]
    • [Ev...]