Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Daily Micro-Tapering Support Group

[sh...]

Gardener,

Thank you for sharing! I'm sorry tapering has become harder for you. I hit a wall the last time I was at 3.5mg last time. I am at that dose again. Maybe it is my magic line?  You were talking about 1mg when you wrote about the magic line? Are you under it now? I actually did taper to 3mg easily last winter, but I went back up because it affected my sleep for a day. I wish I hadn't done that.  At that time I didn't realize that klonopin was harming me and how bad wd can get. I just knew it wasn't helping me. It confuses me that it is so much harder for me now. The only difference between then and now is trileptal, but I have no clue if that helped. Lately, it keeps getting harder and I'm going slower than I ever have.

I am sorry you had to deal with such bad paresthesia. I'm glad that you are no longer going through that. I do understand the paresthesia. When it is bad it is not tolerable for me. I feel like I'm crawling out of my skin. Also it happens on my neck. The worst place for me. I don't like anything touching my neck. I don't wear turtlenecks, tight necklaces or scarves etc. it is also a PTSD trigger for me.when I was doing cut/hold it was only a problem if I did too big of a cut. For me I think it is a symptom of my body saying this is too much. When it is bad. I know it will eventually go away forever. I just really hate it and I don't want to deal with it for years. Thank you so much!

XO Maya :smitten:

P.S. I can finally do the partial quote now  :laugh:

Maya, I am a teeny tiny bit below the line and cutting a tiny bit each day. I told my psychiatrist today how slow this is and he just shrugged and said it takes whatever it takes. At least he didn't try to speed me up! :)

I have windows, but today has not been good. In fact, something happened recently that I suspect may have been a PTSD trigger for me and have been pretty miserable since then. Little windows. Long waves. My trauma therapist and I plan to discuss potential triggers next time I see her (something I have been dodging) and she has suggested seeing me more than once a week. Hmmm, not a good sign. :sick:

Congrats on figuring out the quotes! I knew you could do it! Next we beat these benzos! :thumbsup:

Gard :smitten:

It is possible that the change to .5mg from 1mg is the cause.  It was made by the same company, but is a different batch.  For all we know they may have been made by different people in a different facility.  Of everything you said that is the most suspicious to me.  I don't think the tolerance on these pills are as tight as we imagine them to be and we know it only takes a few percent to feel it.

I was taking .5mg pills out of that batch since May at night before I evened out my doses. I would be surprised if that is the problem I am having now. You know more than me though. Should I go back to the 1mg pills? Do you think maybe I should do cut/hold until I get to a lower dose or maybe add Valium? This is a lot harder than it has been or should be. Thank you for your help!

You are having symptoms consistent with a quick drop in dose so the pill batch switch fit that, but if you have been using them all along it does not fit.  You've already paid the price so I would stick with them if it were me.

When we cut and hold we remove the drug days or even weeks before the body is ready.  Doing that makes little sense to me.

You need to dose 4x a day so dosing even more frequently or switching to V might make sense to try.  It will even out peaks and valleys.  But you were able to feel good with this setup so it makes me wonder if you have been the victim of bad luck with the various changes that have been going on.  Something made your blood level drop.

I think dosing more often or even a partial cross-over to V (slowly, carefully) is worth a try. I dose my Xanax 6 times/day. It's doable, but no fun. The Librium portion has made the Xanax taper more tolerable. Not sure at what point I'll switch all the way over. I'm so fortunate to have a prescriber who lets me make up my mind about these things myself. I hope you do, too.

Hi MT Team,

Does anyone have the link to the spreadsheet that lets you track your daily reductions? I have searched through the posts for it. No luck. Thanks in advance.

I am on day 9 of my taper.  So far so good, (knock on wood). I have bumped it up by .25ml extra tonight so we will see if that makes any difference. I have been surprised that I am not suffering any serious WDs, but very grateful.  Down to .975mg from 1mg. Baby steps!

Hang tough!

Shaani

Maya, I am a teeny tiny bit below the line and cutting a tiny bit each day. I told my psychiatrist today how slow this is and he just shrugged and said it takes whatever it takes. At least he didn't try to speed me up! :)

I have windows, but today has not been good. In fact, something happened recently that I suspect may have been a PTSD trigger for me and have been pretty miserable since then. Little windows. Long waves. My trauma therapist and I plan to discuss potential triggers next time I see her (something I have been dodging) and she has suggested seeing me more than once a week. Hmmm, not a good sign. :sick:

Congrats on figuring out the quotes! I knew you could do it! Next we beat these benzos! :thumbsup:

Gard :smitten:

Gardener,

I am glad you are below the line and I hope it keeps getting easier! I'm glad your psychiatrist said that. Mine doesn't care if I go off klonopin or not. Luckily, he doesn't make me follow his taoer schedule of .5mg every 7 days. He just says so what you want and that I have some extreme sensitivity to klonopin because I can't go that fast. I doubt he spends much time getting people off klonopin.

I'm so sorry today was not a good day. PTSD triggers are rough. I understand not wanting to discuss them. I would get it out of the way. Don't go until detail. Just identify what they are, how to see them coming, how to manage them etc. I find this very helpful. The DBT distress tolerance skills are helpful, also mindfulness, breathing, and grounding exercises. I will not do trauma work until after my taper. It's too much and klonopin can make the treatment less effective. It is bad for PTSD the reason I was prescribed it for. I will do EMDR therapy after my taper. I am a big advocate of therapy. I was going twice a week for awhile and I have done intense therapy before.  Right now once a week is what I can handle. I don't think 2x a week is a bad thing.

Haha onto to conquering the benzos!

XO Maya  :smitten:

It is possible that the change to .5mg from 1mg is the cause.  It was made by the same company, but is a different batch.  For all we know they may have been made by different people in a different facility.  Of everything you said that is the most suspicious to me.  I don't think the tolerance on these pills are as tight as we imagine them to be and we know it only takes a few percent to feel it.

I was taking .5mg pills out of that batch since May at night before I evened out my doses. I would be surprised if that is the problem I am having now. You know more than me though. Should I go back to the 1mg pills? Do you think maybe I should do cut/hold until I get to a lower dose or maybe add Valium? This is a lot harder than it has been or should be. Thank you for your help!

You are having symptoms consistent with a quick drop in dose so the pill batch switch fit that, but if you have been using them all along it does not fit.  You've already paid the price so I would stick with them if it were me.

When we cut and hold we remove the drug days or even weeks before the body is ready.  Doing that makes little sense to me.

You need to dose 4x a day so dosing even more frequently or switching to V might make sense to try.  It will even out peaks and valleys.  But you were able to feel good with this setup so it makes me wonder if you have been the victim of bad luck with the various changes that have been going on.  Something made your blood level drop.

I think dosing more often or even a partial cross-over to V (slowly, carefully) is worth a try. I dose my Xanax 6 times/day. It's doable, but no fun. The Librium portion has made the Xanax taper more tolerable. Not sure at what point I'll switch all the way over. I'm so fortunate to have a prescriber who lets me make up my mind about these things myself. I hope you do, too.

I think both are worth a try. I am not changing anything for two weeks. I think my body can't handle more change right now. Xanax has a half life of 6-12 hours and klonopin has a half life of 18-50. I think it's crazy to need to dose so much on klonopin. I will consider adding more doses in a couple weeks. It isn't that bad because I am dry cutting not using liquid. I can't imagine carrying around all those doses. In a month I would consider a very small partial c/o to Valium. I'm so glad Librium has helped you so much! My pdoc lets me do whatever I want in terms of tapering klonopin. He is misinformed about Valium. He says it wouldn't make a difference it's similar to klonopin. I think he meant the half life which isn't that big of a change 20-100, but it is longer and it metabolizes differently. I think if I try I could convince him. I also am going to try and get my PCP to order genetic tests for me when I see her Friday. I would like to know how I would metabolize Valium. I did the 23andme test that Marija suggested. I won't get the results for at least a month and then I have to upload the data to another site. I'm glad that you have a good pdoc. Maybe you won't need to switch completely over? Thanks so much for sharing about genetic testing amid your partial c/o. It has been very helpful! I hope you are feeling better and sleep well tonight!  :smitten:

XO Maya

You'll find your pace.  This won't last.  If you still get interdose symptoms going to five or six doses might be worth a try.  And I don't know how your diet is, but getting rid of processed foods is a good idea as MSG is hidden in them.  I wish we could put our finger on something specific.

Thanks for the reassurance! I hope it happens soon! I guess for now I will just cut .001g a day and then hold if it gets to be too much to handle. Maybe in a week or two if I am still having interdose wd adding in a dose or two. Then I will reevaluate possibly adding Valium if things are still bad when I see my pdoc in a little over a month. I don't want to change anything for at least a week because I'm scared of changing things because they seem to get worse every time I do, lately. I want to give my body a break. Do you think that makes sense?

I try not to eat a lot of processed foods. I avoid certain foods like gluten, onions etc. that are bad for IBS and gluten. I have listened to the suggestions of my GI. My stomach issues were under control until I started tapering. I want to see a nutritionist. I do need to make some changes in my diet. Right now my stomach is being unpredictable and I'm trying to just eat very blan food. Also I will start seeing an acupuncturist on the 21st and he also does herbs and gives advice on nutrition. I really think that will help.

I am just gOing to go give up on trying to find a cause and accept they ways things are now and move forward. Thank you for trying to help me figure it out!

That makes sense to me.  Not changing anything is a good idea.  Your taper rate is very modest, which, if you are going to taper under these conditions, is the way to go.  Is the .001g cut from a 1mg pill or a .5mg pill?  Either one is slow.  With foods, MSG can make things bad for us, symptoms-wise.

Ok, good. I will do that. It is very modest! It is much slower than I have ever tapered. I am taking all .5mg pills since I started MT on 8/31. 8 pills a day. I will hold if it gets unbearable. I just need to be moving forward at least a tiny bit if I can. I definitely have not had any MSG recently. I am eating bland stuff like eggs and gluten free toast, plain veggies or bananas, plain chicken and rice etc. I will be careful to check for MSG if I'm not sure what is in something. You don't think that there is any chance a MT is harder on my body at my dose because the cuts are bigger than they would be at a low dose? That is the only other thing, I can think of that might be an issue. If not then I will just accept that I can't explain why it is so hard for me right now. I'm sorry for bothering you so much.

Maya  :hug: I'm sorry to have to tell you but  Depo also causes withdrwal Depo Provera Withdrawal – A Woman’s Worst Nightmare http://holyhormones.com/womens-health/reproductive-system/infertility/depo-provera-withdrawal-a-wom.

Depo-Provera is the 4-times-a-year birth control injection that carries an FDA “black box” warning that long-term use is associated with significant bone mineral density loss.

And any 'Hormone'' type drug from birth control  drugs to HRT etc will cause problems in Benzo withdrawal as our hormones are completely out of whack, thats why their best avoided in WD and they all have their own WD a well. HRT for instance is supposed to be tapered off not abruptly stopped so it completely makes sense to me its the same for all hormone disrupting drugs until the body can get back to producing its own hormones in the correct amount and pattern.

Love Nova xxx  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Nova, thanks for the info, but isn't there a women's thread about hormones and such somewhere on BB? If you know where to find it, perhaps you could refer Maya or other women on hormones to that thread for information about using hormones during withdrawal.

Nova, thanks for the info, but isn't there a women's thread about hormones and such somewhere on BB? If you know where to find it, perhaps you could refer Maya or other women on hormones to that thread for information about using hormones during withdrawal.

Hi Gardener  :hug: there's a Menopause group as far as I can see but nothing regarding hormones for anyone in Maya's position. And she really needs this info as she's suffering and its all being viewed to do with Benzos as far as I can see. I'd  hate to think that some one's completely in the dark about other possible causes of their suffering as well as Benzos due to lack of info :-\. At least with suggestions and help it gives you a place to start to try and ease the situation, and who knows? maybe there are others on this thread or other threads that it may help. A lot of info here on BB is passed along from what people read on different threads :)

Maya  :hug: I'm sorry to have to tell you but  Depo also causes withdrwal Depo Provera Withdrawal – A Woman’s Worst Nightmare http://holyhormones.com/womens-health/reproductive-system/infertility/depo-provera-withdrawal-a-wom.

Depo-Provera is the 4-times-a-year birth control injection that carries an FDA “black box” warning that long-term use is associated with significant bone mineral density loss.

And any 'Hormone'' type drug from birth control  drugs to HRT etc will cause problems in Benzo withdrawal as our hormones are completely out of whack, thats why their best avoided in WD and they all have their own WD a well. HRT for instance is supposed to be tapered off not abruptly stopped so it completely makes sense to me its the same for all hormone disrupting drugs until the body can get back to producing its own hormones in the correct amount and pattern.

Nova,

Thank for for the info. I'm definitely not experiencing depo withdrawal. I know many people who have taken the shot and none have experienced this. I never heard of this. I am not saying it doesn't exist for some. I'm certain it is not happening to me. I have been on and off the depo shot for at least 10 years. I have taken it for long periods of time and then gone off it and I have never had a problem. I was on it part of the time I tapered from 6-4mg. I have always done well with hormonal birth control, particularly progestin which is synthetic progesterone used in the depo shot. I had not taken it in over a year before April because I was on trileptal and it makes the depo shot less effective. I got it in beginning of April after I went off trileptal. It doesn't leave your system abruptly, it leaves your body slowly. It is probably out of my body by now. It MAY have caused my klonopin levels to slightly drop because progesterone and klonopin are cross tolerant, so it may increase the blood levels. From my research I have found no interaction between klonopin and the depo shot. The only reason I didn't get it again in the beginning of July was I got my tubes tied (sorry if TMI).

Different drugs affect people differently. If I were very vulnerable or a person who doesn't use critical thinking, I would be terrified right now. I think telling someone they are definitely going through withdrawal from something is not a good idea. To share the info and say this is a possibility is great. I have never had any problems getting off ADs or sleeping pills. Also there are people who get off benzos fast. I really hope this did not come across the wrong way. I am very appreciative of you sharing information and trying to help just in IMHO speaking in absolutes like that is not beneficial to some.

XO Maya

I would like to add that bringing attention to that fact that longterm use can affect bone density is important as not all know that. I do that is one of the reasons I went off it, the other reason being trileptal making it less effective. If you do get it you should take calcium and vitamin D.

Hi Gardener  :hug: there's a Menopause group as far as I can see but nothing regarding hormones for anyone in Maya's position. And she really needs this info as she's suffering and its all being viewed to do with Benzos as far as I can see. I'd  hate to think that some one's completely in the dark about other possible causes of their suffering as well as Benzos due to lack of info :-\. At least with suggestions and help it gives you a place to start to try and ease the situation, and who knows? maybe there are others on this thread or other threads that it may help. A lot of info here on BB is passed along from what people read on different threads :)

Nova, I looked and couldn't even find the menopause group. I must be blind. ::) And I really thought there was a birth control/hormones thread. Couldn't find that either, though. Maybe because I'm looking in the wrong place? Or it doesn't exist?? That's sad! Hmmm…maybe somebody should start one?? Not me! I'm way past the risk of pregnancy, thank heavens! :laugh:

Sorry, men. No more comments about my hormonal status, I promise. :-X (Until my benzo brain forgets I said that.)

Nova, I looked and couldn't even find the menopause group. I must be blind. ::) And I really thought there was a birth control/hormones thread. Couldn't find that either, though. Maybe because it doesn't exist? That's sad! Hmmm…maybe somebody should start one?? Not me! I'm way past the risk of pregnancy, thank heavens! :laugh:

Menstrual support group

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=109103.0

Menopause / hormones group

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=101977.0

:smitten:

Nova, I looked and couldn't even find the menopause group. I must be blind. ::) And I really thought there was a birth control/hormones thread. Couldn't find that either, though. Maybe because it doesn't exist? That's sad! Hmmm…maybe somebody should start one?? Not me! I'm way past the risk of pregnancy, thank heavens! :laugh:

Menstrual support group

Well, I did just promise to shut up about hormones, but thanks Moo!!!!

Menstrual support group

Just anted to give the links, for everyone who was interested. Many time threads refer to other topics too.

No more hormones. Got it :-X

:-X< this guy is one with a mouth zipped shut. For months I thought it was a guy with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth  :laugh:

Hi MT Team,

Does anyone have the link to the spreadsheet that lets you track your daily reductions? I have searched through the posts for it. No luck. Thanks in advance.

I am on day 9 of my taper.  So far so good, (knock on wood). I have bumped it up by .25ml extra tonight so we will see if that makes any difference. I have been surprised that I am not suffering any serious WDs, but very grateful.  Down to .975mg from 1mg. Baby steps!

Hang tough!

Shaani

Hi Shaani,

During my entire taper I have used the Excel spreadsheet downloaded from http://www.benzosupport.org/water_titration.htm.  It's very easy to use.  Let me know if you have any questions after you download and try it out.

Menstrual support group

Just anted to give the links, for everyone who was interested. Many time threads refer to other topics too.

No more hormones. Got it :-X

:-X< this guy is one with a mouth zipped shut. For months I thought it was a guy with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth  :laugh:

The links are great, Moo! And that is so funny about the cigarette! :laugh: Shows you have a creative mind! :thumbsup:

Btw, has anyone heard form Shannon? ( We can do this)

???

Moo, I messaged her, but she hasn't respond this time. She hasn't been on the forum since August 16th. I'm concerned, too. I'm trying to be positive. There are things that she has said that make me believe she possibly decided to give BB a break for awhile. I do miss her! :(

Gard

I have another thread running around here asking about when I know it's time to taper again. I stabilized on 5MG of Valium plus some Propranolol after a horrific withdrawal last November. My psych put me on liquid Valium and since then I've moved down to 4.5MG very slowly. I feel the same as I did on 5MG. I'm inclined to continue doing that, but I'm not sure what the right way to do this is. I keep waiting for someone in some kind of official capacity to say, "Yes, this is a good idea". I don't know... :?

I have another thread running around here asking about when I know it's time to taper again. I stabilized on 5MG of Valium plus some Propranolol after a horrific withdrawal last November. My psych put me on liquid Valium and since then I've moved down to 4.5MG very slowly. I feel the same as I did on 5MG. I'm inclined to continue doing that, but I'm not sure what the right way to do this is. I keep waiting for someone in some kind of official capacity to say, "Yes, this is a good idea". I don't know... :?

Stepen, may i asked if you went to a full 60mgs of valium at the before tapering ? ~CD

How long has it been since you switched and how long did it take you to cut from 5 to 4.5?

In what increments ..?

Stepen, may i asked if you went to a full 60mgs of valium at the before tapering ? ~CD

She had me cross taper where I was on both Valium and Klonopin at the same time. Below is what she initially setup for me. It got modified over time, though. The most Valium I was ever on was 30mg.

------------------------------------------------------------

Week 1: clonazepam 1 mg in the morning, clonazepam 1.5 mg along with diazepam 10 mg in the evening

Week 2: clonazepam 0.5 mg along with diazepam 10 mg in the morning, clonazepam 1 mg along with diazepam 15 mg in the evening

Week 3: clonazepam 0.5 mg along with diazepam 10 mg in the morning, clonazepam 0.5 mg along with diazepam 20 mg in the evening

Week 4: clonazepam 0.25 mg along with diazepam 10 mg in the morning, clonazepam 0.5 mg along with diazepam 20 mg in the evening

Week 5: clonazepam 0.25 mg along with diazepam 10 mg in the morning, clonazepam 0.25 mg along with diazepam 20 mg in the evening

Week 6: Stop clonazepam, diazepam 10 mg in the morning, clonazepam 0.25 mg along with diazepam 20 mg in the evening

Week 7: diazepam 10 mg in the morning, stop clonazepam, diazepam 20 mg in the evening

Week 8: diazepam 10 mg in the morning, diazepam 17.5 mg in the evening

Week 9: diazepam 12 mg in the morning, diazepam 15 mg in the evening

Week 10: diazepam 10 mg in the morning, diazepam 15 mg in the evening

Week 11: diazepam 10 mg in the morning, diazepam 14 mg in the evening

Week 12: diazepam 10 mg in the morning, diazepam 12 mg in the evening

Week 13: diazepam 10 mg in the morning, diazepam 10 mg in the evening

Week 14: diazepam 8 mg in the morning, diazepam 10 mg in the evening

Week 15: diazepam 6 mg in the morning, diazepam 10 mg in the evening

Week 16: diazepam 4 mg in the morning, diazepam 10 mg in the evening

Week 17: diazepam 2 mg in the morning, diazepam 10 mg in the evening

Week 18: stop diazepam, diazepam 10 mg in the evening

Week 19 & 20: diazepam 9 mg in the evening

Week 21 & 22: diazepam 8 mg in the evening

Week 23 & 24: diazepam 7 mg in the evening

Week 25 & 26: diazepam 6 mg in the evening

Week 27 & 28: diazepam 5 mg in the evening

Week 29 & 30: diazepam 4 mg in the evening

Week 31 & 32: diazepam 3 mg in the evening

Week 33 & 34: diazepam 2 mg in the evening

Week 35 & 36: diazepam 1 mg in the evening, then stop diazepam

She had me cross taper where I was on both Valium and Klonopin at the same time. Below is what she initially setup for me. It got modified over time, though. The most Valium I was ever on was 30mg.

------------------------------------------------------------

Week 1: clonazepam 1 mg in the morning, clonazepam 1.5 mg along with diazepam 10 mg in the evening

Week 2: clonazepam 0.5 mg along with diazepam 10 mg in the morning, clonazepam 1 mg along with diazepam 15 mg in the evening

Week 3: clonazepam 0.5 mg along with diazepam 10 mg in the morning, clonazepam 0.5 mg along with diazepam 20 mg in the evening

Week 4: clonazepam 0.25 mg along with diazepam 10 mg in the morning, clonazepam 0.5 mg along with diazepam 20 mg in the evening

Week 5: clonazepam 0.25 mg along with diazepam 10 mg in the morning, clonazepam 0.25 mg along with diazepam 20 mg in the evening

Week 6: Stop clonazepam, diazepam 10 mg in the morning, clonazepam 0.25 mg along with diazepam 20 mg in the evening

Week 7: diazepam 10 mg in the morning, stop clonazepam, diazepam 20 mg in the evening

Week 8: diazepam 10 mg in the morning, diazepam 17.5 mg in the evening

Week 9: diazepam 12 mg in the morning, diazepam 15 mg in the evening

Week 10: diazepam 10 mg in the morning, diazepam 15 mg in the evening

Week 11: diazepam 10 mg in the morning, diazepam 14 mg in the evening

Week 12: diazepam 10 mg in the morning, diazepam 12 mg in the evening

Week 13: diazepam 10 mg in the morning, diazepam 10 mg in the evening

Week 14: diazepam 8 mg in the morning, diazepam 10 mg in the evening

Week 15: diazepam 6 mg in the morning, diazepam 10 mg in the evening

Week 16: diazepam 4 mg in the morning, diazepam 10 mg in the evening

Week 17: diazepam 2 mg in the morning, diazepam 10 mg in the evening

Week 18: stop diazepam, diazepam 10 mg in the evening

Week 19 & 20: diazepam 9 mg in the evening

Week 21 & 22: diazepam 8 mg in the evening

Week 23 & 24: diazepam 7 mg in the evening

Week 25 & 26: diazepam 6 mg in the evening

Week 27 & 28: diazepam 5 mg in the evening

Week 29 & 30: diazepam 4 mg in the evening

Week 31 & 32: diazepam 3 mg in the evening

Week 33 & 34: diazepam 2 mg in the evening

Week 35 & 36: diazepam 1 mg in the evening, then stop diazepam

Thaks, i apreciate ya posting this s you can i did a partial c/o it`s been a year can i ask if tapering the klonopin was easier then the valium? ~CD

To be clear, I think my doctor was too aggressive, and the above isn't quite what's in the Ashton Manual, but it was pretty close so I went with it. In hindsight if I had it do do over again I would have tapered off the Wellbutrin and Testosterone first and then tapered similar to the above, but maybe with a longer taper and definitely not jumping at 0.25. For me, personally.

To be clear, I think my doctor was too aggressive, and the above isn't quite what's in the Ashton Manual, but it was pretty close so I went with it. In hindsight if I had it do do over again I would have tapered off the Wellbutrin and Testosterone first and then tapered similar to the above, but maybe with a longer taper and definitely not jumping at 0.25. For me, personally.

Agree she went fast i am trippin out here and see how i am doing it good luck !And hang tough as them fast cuts will bite ya !

Looking for some advice from someone who is good at math, as I am not.  ::)

I have two benzos to taper thanks to a failed attempt at crossing Ativan over to Valium. I plan to start with a daily microtaper of Ativan. And at this point I'm thinking I will have to do it with water. I would love to be able to do it with a compounded formula (Ativan in almond oil) but in my estimation i don't see how it's possible mathematically. I take .25mg Ativan twice a day.  So compound would be .25mg/1ml Thoughts?

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [...]
    • [...]
    • [Bi...]
    • [Ch...]
    • [En...]
    • [jd...]
    • [ca...]
    • [or...]
    • [Po...]
    • [hu...]
    • [Ma...]