Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Daily Micro-Tapering Support Group

[sh...]

Rose,

My heart goes out to you. It is hard enough to go through withdrawal, much less have such a loss.  May you find peace and a measure of comfort knowing you are in our thoughts and prayers. 

Shalom,

Shaani

It has been awhile since I posted here.  I had to had breat cancer and had to have surgery.  Now I a receiving radation.  And I am back to work teaching.  Thank god for this thread.  Mirco tapeting has help me function.  I am does to 3 mg.  I was sleeping great be now I notice for the last three weeks I have one or two nights where I can not sleep.  And my tinnitus as increased.  I was thinking either decreasing the dosage or slowing the taper.  Or maybe hold until radation is over.  I would love to know what you guys think. 

I wonder about settling in and if that is something that occurs.  I just don't know.  It is your call on whether to hold or not.  You are the one who is experiencing them.  But it sounds to me like you are bad enough to cancel appointments so holding might be the thing to do.  The whole point of tapering is to remain functional and hopefully free of symptoms most of the time.

I would imagine that would take my body a little bit to adjust. I metabolize klonopin very fast. My body is used to getting klonopin at the same times every day and if it a half hour off, I can tell. I am not used to getting cuts every day so that would probably throw my body off at first. That is just a guess. I also am still getting interdose wds while dosing 4x a day. I probably would do better with a longer half life, but I can't change anything else right now.

I think Paresthesia is a sign for me that I have pushed my CNS too far. I will hold for a day and if I feel better I will start cutting .001mg a day and go from there. If I don't feel better tomorrow I will hold a little longer. I think that makes the most sense? I am not functional right now. I hope I can be functional throughout my taper. I worry about this because I was on such a high dose for so long and in tolerance wd for so long and I see others who aren't functional. Also others who pushed through bad sxs and they went away with time and feel that is just how it is. I guess it's just unpredictable. I just want to do what's best for healing and hopefully be functional at the same time.

I'm with ya, Maya. I haven't been on this site for the last couple days due to rough times, so I'm not positive as to when you wrote the above, but I truly hope you're doing better now. This whole process is kicking my butt and I haven't done a lot lately as far as progressing. For some crazy reason, it seems that andropause has kicked in!! Hot flashes as well as waking up in a panic has taken away my sleep. It's absolutely miserable. I can't function without sleep, so things are a mess. I've talked to a couple of other medical people in my family and they say I need to go get my male hormones checked out. I guess I can now relate to menopause!!

Keep searching for your cutting niche. You'll find it. I thought I had just found mine, but then this other stuff kicked me in the face. You'll get there. Again, I truly hope you're feeling better today and finding your way.

Hugs,

Jeff

Hi All,

Made it through my mom's funeral last Tues, updosed once that night and am back down to .39mg/24hrs. I did pay for it though, soon as the next lower dose caught up with me. Went through a couple days of nasty W/D's, but seem to be stable now. Maybe some of the increased symptoms were stress related. I also noticed the increased need for sleep, like 10+ hours, which is crazy, I have food in the garden to get put up before the season changes! Hope things are going good for you guys, Rose

You do what you have to do, Rose. It'll all work out in the end, yet I'm TRULY sorry for your loss and all you've been through. Hugs and prayers are coming your way!

Bless ya, girl.

Jeff

If you are doing the toss method and recycling the toss, when you get to 20ml tossed (I assume you have 100ml?) then it will take four days to accumulate enough for one dose.  Then the waiting time just gets shorter from there.

Another way is to not toss at all.  You could just draw up your exact dose and not waste any at all.  Just treat it as a "supply" jar that always has at least one dose in it. This is all just preference.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

O.K., I'm lost. How do you draw up your exact dose and not waste any? I mean, I can't just create my exact dose, can I? Don't I have to use the number of tablets needed, mix it with the vodka (in my case) to dissolve, and then add in the needed amount of water, and THEN create the needed dose? Specifically, say I'm drawing up 2.10mg of clonazepam and then dividing into 3 equal doses throughout the day. Won't I need to create a FULL amount of liquid before withdrawing the needed doses? I'm putting three 1mg tablets into 10mg of vodka, then add in 290ml of water. I then pull out 90ml of water and then spread the remaining amount in my container into 3 fairly equal doses (or, sometimes I use part of the "pulled" amount for one of my three doses).

I'm just lost on the "draw up the exact dose and not waste any at all".

Thanks, as always.

Jeff

If you are doing the toss method and recycling the toss, when you get to 20ml tossed (I assume you have 100ml?) then it will take four days to accumulate enough for one dose.  Then the waiting time just gets shorter from there.

Another way is to not toss at all.  You could just draw up your exact dose and not waste any at all.  Just treat it as a "supply" jar that always has at least one dose in it. This is all just preference.

O.K., I'm lost. How do you draw up your exact dose and not waste any? I mean, I can't just create my exact dose, can I? Don't I have to use the number of tablets needed, mix it with the vodka (in my case) to dissolve, and then add in the needed amount of water, and THEN create the needed dose? Specifically, say I'm drawing up 2.10mg of clonazepam and then dividing into 3 equal doses throughout the day. Won't I need to create a FULL amount of liquid before withdrawing the needed doses? I'm putting three 1mg tablets into 10mg of vodka, then add in 290ml of water. I then pull out 90ml of water and then spread the remaining amount in my container into 3 fairly equal doses (or, sometimes I use part of the "pulled" amount for one of my three doses).

Thanks, as always.

Jeff

Instead of pulling out and tossing 90ml you could draw up your 210ml dose directly and leave the 90ml for tomorrow.  You have 300ml to start with.  This is your "supply."  Your dose for the day is 210ml so you would just draw up 210ml and spread it to your three doses.  No waste.  It is sometimes called the "pull to dose" method.  It is less wasteful, but for whatever reason people seem to gravitate to the "pull to toss" method.  They both work.

Thanks, as always.

Jeff

Just start with a bigger "batch".

Dissolve  15mg K in 10ml vodka, and add 1490 ml water. You now have 1500ml, 1mg=100ml...same ratio you're already using.

So you want 2.1mg for today, draw up 210ml, divide into 3 doses, and your good.

You want 2.09mg tomorrow?  Draw up 209ml and divvy that up.

2.08mg for day 3?  208ml.

2.07mg?  207ml. 

I don't know your actual cut rate, but you can adjust that.  Once you have prepared your batch, just draw out what you need each day.  (Or each seperate dose, if you prefer.)

Thanks, as always.

Jeff

Instead of pulling out and tossing 90ml you could draw up your 210ml dose directly and leave the 90ml for tomorrow.  You have 300ml to start with.  This is your "supply."  Your dose for the day is 210ml so you would just draw up 210ml and spread it to your three doses.  No waste.  It is sometimes called the "pull to dose" method.  It is less wasteful, but for whatever reason people seem to gravitate to the "pull to toss" method.  They both work.

I wonder about settling in and if that is something that occurs.  I just don't know.  It is your call on whether to hold or not.  You are the one who is experiencing them.  But it sounds to me like you are bad enough to cancel appointments so holding might be the thing to do.  The whole point of tapering is to remain functional and hopefully free of symptoms most of the time.

I would imagine that would take my body a little bit to adjust. I metabolize klonopin very fast. My body is used to getting klonopin at the same times every day and if it a half hour off, I can tell. I am not used to getting cuts every day so that would probably throw my body off at first. That is just a guess. I also am still getting interdose wds while dosing 4x a day. I probably would do better with a longer half life, but I can't change anything else right now.

I think Paresthesia is a sign for me that I have pushed my CNS too far. I will hold for a day and if I feel better I will start cutting .001mg a day and go from there. If I don't feel better tomorrow I will hold a little longer. I think that makes the most sense? I am not functional right now. I hope I can be functional throughout my taper. I worry about this because I was on such a high dose for so long and in tolerance wd for so long and I see others who aren't functional. Also others who pushed through bad sxs and they went away with time and feel that is just how it is. I guess it's just unpredictable. I just want to do what's best for healing and hopefully be functional at the same time.

I'm with ya, Maya. I haven't been on this site for the last couple days due to rough times, so I'm not positive as to when you wrote the above, but I truly hope you're doing better now. This whole process is kicking my butt and I haven't done a lot lately as far as progressing. For some crazy reason, it seems that andropause has kicked in!! Hot flashes as well as waking up in a panic has taken away my sleep. It's absolutely miserable. I can't function without sleep, so things are a mess. I've talked to a couple of other medical people in my family and they say I need to go get my male hormones checked out. I guess I can now relate to menopause!!

Keep searching for your cutting niche. You'll find it. I thought I had just found mine, but then this other stuff kicked me in the face. You'll get there. Again, I truly hope you're feeling better today and finding your way.

Hugs,

Jeff

Jeff,

I wrote that on Friday. I held until today and I started my MT again but I am only cutting .001g per day now. I am doing better. I was able to get things done since I wrote that. I was having a rough time. I have been surprised and frustrated on how hard it has become for me to taper. I never thought I would have to go so slow. I will do what I have to do. I am trying to be accepting and I'm doing the best I can.

I'm so sorry you have been having a rough time! I don't know Much about menopause or anything about andropause, but that is a lot to deal with. I hope your dr can help! I can't imagine how hard it is to deal with that on top of tapering. My heart really goes out to you.

I will keep searching and I have confidence I will find my way. I just really hope it's sooner rather than later. I also think this dose is a hard one for me. Hoping once I get pass it, it will become easier. It seems like you have found yours just other factors got in the way. You are taking liquid klonopin? I know you will find your way and you will get through this! As always, thank you for your encouraging words! They really mean a lot! I really hope you start to feel better soon! Sending you lots of positivity!

XO Maya  :smitten:

p.S. Did you get your DBT workbook?

but for whatever reason people seem to gravitate to the "pull to toss"

Its a carryover from milk tapers, and also, folks tend to equate cut with take-away  ("They cut my pay"...I need to cut out sweets,.." etc)

but for whatever reason people seem to gravitate to the "pull to toss"

Its a carryover from milk tapers, and also, folks tend to equate cut with take-away  ("They cut my pay"...I need to cut out sweets,.." etc)

Ah, that makes sense.

Anne, SG or Builder...  I am on day 6 of my K taper. Reducing  .25ml / day.  Original dose is 1mg / day.  .5mg 2x a day.  I have been puuting the .25ml that I draw off into another jar. Now I wonder if that is what I am supposed to do. When does one stop tossing what is drawn off and start saving it to use later?

I am hanging tough.  Wishing everyone here the best. It is one day at a time for sure.

Shaani

Hi Shaani,

Thank-you for your response, I appreciate that.

How I do my solution so I don't waste any is just draw up the amount I need for the dose. I dissolve 1mg Xanax in 2ml of propylene glycol then add it to 398ml water in a quart jar. When I first started this I was at .44mg/24hrs of Xanax. Sharkey figured out that in 400ml of solution in order to get .44mg I needed to draw up 174ml solution. Since I divide it into three doses I divided it by three. Now I am at .39mg which equals 156mls so every 8 hrs I draw up 52mls out of the solution.( I figured out the math with help) So a cut of .0025 is 1mg divided by 400mls = .0025 per ml. So I subtract 1ml from one of the doses every couple, three days, then stabilize and continue.

If I want to figure out how much Xanax in a days worth of doses:  156ml of solution

156 x .0025 = .39mg

when I get down to 105mls x .0025 = .2625mg, I will be at almost .25mg/24hrs. What is nice about doing it this way, besides not wasting any, is that I can get multiple doses from one batch, and using PG as the solvent it is good for days, and if I need to take a dose with me I just put it in a small jar or the bottom of a water bottle. Don't know if this gives you any help, but I can use repeating the math. (PS, just celebrated 28yrs of being C+S. Yippee!)  :smitten: Take Care, Rose

Thanks, as always.

Jeff

Ah!! Thanks, SG and Builder.

Jeff

Hugs,

Jeff

Jeff,

I wrote that on Friday. I held until today and I started my MT again but I am only cutting .001g per day now. I am doing better. I was able to get things done since I wrote that. I was having a rough time. I have been surprised and frustrated on how hard it has become for me to taper. I never thought I would have to go so slow. I will do what I have to do. I am trying to be accepting and I'm doing the best I can.

I'm so sorry you have been having a rough time! I don't know Much about menopause or anything about andropause, but that is a lot to deal with. I hope your dr can help! I can't imagine how hard it is to deal with that on top of tapering. My heart really goes out to you.

I will keep searching and I have confidence I will find my way. I just really hope it's sooner rather than later. I also think this dose is a hard one for me. Hoping once I get pass it, it will become easier. It seems like you have found yours just other factors got in the way. You are taking liquid klonopin? I know you will find your way and you will get through this! As always, thank you for your encouraging words! They really mean a lot! I really hope you start to feel better soon! Sending you lots of positivity!

XO Maya  :smitten:

p.S. Did you get your DBT workbook?

Hey Maya. I'm not using liquid Klonopin that I got from a pharmacist...I had tablets (clonazepam) that I gradually made into full liquid by dissolving in Vodka, etc gradually over time. That part went fine. I need sleep!! Anyway, I can relate to you saying that you're frustrated with how hard this tapering stuff has been to get used to. Slow and steady though. You're a trooper and will be just fine when you hit your stride. Bless ya, sweet lady!! "Talk" soon...

Jeff

Thanks, as always.

Jeff

Just start with a bigger "batch".

Dissolve  15mg K in 10ml vodka, and add 1490 ml water. You now have 1500ml, 1mg=100ml...same ratio you're already using.

So you want 2.1mg for today, draw up 210ml, divide into 3 doses, and your good.

You want 2.09mg tomorrow?  Draw up 209ml and divvy that up.

2.08mg for day 3?  208ml.

2.07mg?  207ml. 

I don't know your actual cut rate, but you can adjust that.  Once you have prepared your batch, just draw out what you need each day.  (Or each seperate dose, if you prefer.)

One other thing, Builder: You said to dissolve 15mg K in 10ml vodka. Is that enough vodka to dissolve fifteen 1mg tablets of clonazepam? Right now, I'm using 10ml of vodka to dissolve three 1mg tablets of clonazepam.

Thanks!

Jeff

Actually, I really don't remember the solubility for K and alcohol.  I just took the amount already being used and used it in my example.  Just to be safe, it would probably be a good idea to up alcohol to 50 ml and 15mg K. that would be  the same proportions you are already using, so your not taking any more alcohol.  Then add 1450 ml water to get the 1500 ml total solution.  More alcohol is never a problem (unless you are adding several ounces! ::)

But the the procedure for drawing your doses is the same, regardless. 

Hey Maya. I'm not using liquid Klonopin that I got from a pharmacist...I had tablets (clonazepam) that I gradually made into full liquid by dissolving in Vodka, etc gradually over time. That part went fine. I need sleep!! Anyway, I can relate to you saying that you're frustrated with how hard this tapering stuff has been to get used to. Slow and steady though. You're a trooper and will be just fine when you hit your stride. Bless ya, sweet lady!! "Talk" soon...

Jeff

You are the first person on this site I have seen on klonopin tapering with liquid. Everyone else is doing cut/hold with pills or dry cutting MT. I'm glad you were able to switch to liquid. Were you dry cutting Mt before? My taper from 8mg to 4mg was easy and fast. It's very frustrating how it has become so hard. I am willing to go as slow as needed. I just hope I can go faster than I am now and it becomes easier. Thank you! I hope you are able to get some sleep!

XO Maya

One other thing, Builder: You said to dissolve 15mg K in 10ml vodka. Is that enough vodka to dissolve fifteen 1mg tablets of clonazepam? Right now, I'm using 10ml of vodka to dissolve three 1mg tablets of clonazepam.

Thanks!

Jeff

Actually, I really don't remember the solubility for K and alcohol.  I just took the amount already being used and used it in my example.  Just to be safe, it would probably be a good idea to up alcohol to 50 ml and 15mg K. that would be  the same proportions you are already using, so your not taking any more alcohol.  Then add 1450 ml water to get the 1500 ml total solution.  More alcohol is never a problem (unless you are adding several ounces! ::)

But the the procedure for drawing your doses is the same, regardless. 

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:  If it is 80 proof the solubility is .6mg/ml.  So, to be safe, staying with the same 10ml/3mg ratio is needed.  BTW Jeff, propylene glycol has a solubility of 5.8mg/ml, so you would only need a few mls of that...5ml would do it I would think.  Another option.

Jeff

You are the first person on this site I have seen on klonopin tapering with liquid. Everyone else is doing cut/hold with pills or dry cutting MT. I'm glad you were able to switch to liquid. Were you dry cutting Mt before? My taper from 8mg to 4mg was easy and fast. It's very frustrating how it has become so hard. I am willing to go as slow as needed. I just hope I can go faster than I am now and it becomes easier. Thank you! I hope you are able to get some sleep!

XO Maya

Hi beautiful lady. Well, I guess you could say I was dry cutting before the liquid. I didn't know anything at the time about BB's, MT, etc. I just used a pill cutter and eyeballed the cuts from about 6mg/day (5mg each day plus additional poison "as needed" on other days) down to 3mg/day or so. I'm at about 2.10mg/day now. It was a complete mess and a holy nightmare of a situation getting down from 5+ to 3. I didn't know how to use scales...heck, I didn't even know people were using them to cut. I had a painful and lame attempt to decrease my dose. THEN, I learned about BB's, etc. SG, Sharkey, and Builder got me on track. I dosed 3x/day with 1mg tablets of K (clonazepam). I started by making 1mg liquid and took the other 2mg dry. Then my doses got lopsided because I was only tapering the liquid 1mg tablet. So, my morning dose got really low compared to my afternoon and evening doses. Next, I had to gradually get my other 2mg tablets into liquid form and THEN get my 3 doses evened out. That took quite a bit of time since I'm really hyper sensitive to meds, med changes, etc. See why this is taking me so long? I'm at the point now where I'm trying to find my correct cut rate. It seems like the "cut 4 days and hold 2" is what may work for a while during this experimental time of figuring out how to live with my set of challenges. My situation is weird because of the other aggravating factors...busted thyroid, blasted adrenals, and now this adropause thing...or whatever it is. All of these things have made it to where I haven't slept much at all for many months. As you know, that adds even more fuel to the fire. I truly believe that you'll smoke this journey when you get your niche with the liquid and the correct cut rate that works for YOU. You've had a lot of moving parts to sort out too, but things will settle down before long. Your confidence and belief in the process will skyrocket and you'll be just dandy. Don't worry about it being a slow process up to this point. You've almost found your sweet spot, so believe and keep moving in the right direction! And keep the faith too! You can knock this out. We both just have to be patient and follow the wisdom of others who've gone before us.

I'm tellin' ya...you're almost on the highway to heaven...benzo freedom!!

Hugs and positive vibes headed your way  8)

Jeff

Soooo....

I know this question has been asked a million times but let's do it again, just for fun.  Who likes what scale and why?.  Cup or no cup?  I hear the cups can be frustrating.

Thanks in advance for the advice.

HELLO,

I'M REPOSTING THIS HERE, BECAUSE I'M HOPING TO HEAR BACK FROM SOMEONE. EVERYTIME I HAVE POSTED TO THE XANAX SUPPORT THREAD...I DO NOT GET ANY REPLYS. I'M HOPING IT WILL BE DIFFERENT ON THIS THREAD.

HERE IS MY ORIGINAL POST.

HELLO,

I COULD REALLY USE SOME SUPPORT RIGHT NOW!

I'M NOW DOWN FROM 2.5mg TO 1.76mg.  I'M HOLDING.

I AM HAVING SOME MAJOR BP ISSUES...IF YOU WOULD LIKE A DETAILED EXPLINATION PLEASE SEE MY LOG (IT'S GREEN) :)

HAVE ANY OF YOU EXPERIENCED A MAJOR FLUCTUATION IN YOUR BP...UP AND DOWN?

PLEASE...IF SOMEONE COULD TALK TO ME ABOUT THIS.

I'M SCARED.

THANK YOU,

FLUTER

HELLO,

I'M REPOSTING THIS HERE, BECAUSE I'M HOPING TO HEAR BACK FROM SOMEONE. EVERYTIME I HAVE POSTED TO THE XANAX SUPPORT THREAD...I DO NOT GET ANY REPLYS. I'M HOPING IT WILL BE DIFFERENT ON THIS THREAD.

HELLO,

I AM HAVING SOME MAJOR BP ISSUES...IF YOU WOULD LIKE A DETAILED EXPLINATION PLEASE SEE MY LOG (IT'S GREEN) :)

I'M SCARED.

THANK YOU,

FLUTER

1) If you are REALLY concerned about your BP, you need to see a physician instead of looking for OPINIONS on a message board.

2)  That being said, some significant fluctuations in BP, even over a period of just a few minutes are pretty much normal. On any given day, mine might range from 105/65 to 140/85.  I'm a healthy senior male, work out daily, eat healthy, and my weight is normal to low normal,my resting pulse 55-60 BPM.

BP and HR fluctuations are common during WD

HELLO,

HELLO,

I'M SCARED.

THANK YOU,

FLUTER

Hi Flute...

Yes, I've had heart rate trouble. Not bp.

My heart beat was up and done and it scared the hell out of me.

My doctor had me on a holter monitor for 48 hours.

Did the doctor give you blood pressure medication?

I'm sorry you're having it so rough..

I do know that it's not uncommon on here.

I'm hoping someone else will chime in.

Sorry if this doesn't help.

:smitten:

Hi beautiful lady. Well, I guess you could say I was dry cutting before the liquid. I didn't know anything at the time about BB's, MT, etc. I just used a pill cutter and eyeballed the cuts from about 6mg/day (5mg each day plus additional poison "as needed" on other days) down to 3mg/day or so. I'm at about 2.10mg/day now. It was a complete mess and a holy nightmare of a situation getting down from 5+ to 3. I didn't know how to use scales...heck, I didn't even know people were using them to cut. I had a painful and lame attempt to decrease my dose. THEN, I learned about BB's, etc. SG, Sharkey, and Builder got me on track. I dosed 3x/day with 1mg tablets of K (clonazepam). I started by making 1mg liquid and took the other 2mg dry. Then my doses got lopsided because I was only tapering the liquid 1mg tablet. So, my morning dose got really low compared to my afternoon and evening doses. Next, I had to gradually get my other 2mg tablets into liquid form and THEN get my 3 doses evened out. That took quite a bit of time since I'm really hyper sensitive to meds, med changes, etc. See why this is taking me so long? I'm at the point now where I'm trying to find my correct cut rate. It seems like the "cut 4 days and hold 2" is what may work for a while during this experimental time of figuring out how to live with my set of challenges. My situation is weird because of the other aggravating factors...busted thyroid, blasted adrenals, and now this adropause thing...or whatever it is. All of these things have made it to where I haven't slept much at all for many months. As you know, that adds even more fuel to the fire. I truly believe that you'll smoke this journey when you get your niche with the liquid and the correct cut rate that works for YOU. You've had a lot of moving parts to sort out too, but things will settle down before long. Your confidence and belief in the process will skyrocket and you'll be just dandy. Don't worry about it being a slow process up to this point. You've almost found your sweet spot, so believe and keep moving in the right direction! And keep the faith too! You can knock this out. We both just have to be patient and follow the wisdom of others who've gone before us.

I'm tellin' ya...you're almost on the highway to heaven...benzo freedom!!

Hugs and positive vibes headed your way  8)

Jeff

Jeff,

I didn't know that people used scales etc before BB. I just took one less pill from 8mg to 4mg. I am not sure why, but it was so easy for me. I had no idea about benzo withdrawal. After that I used my pill cutter. Then I found BB in July and started using a scale. I'm sorry the beginning of your taper was so rough. I'm glad liquid has worked for you. You are the only one I have seen using liquid to cut klonopin. Everyone on the KK thread is either MTing with the scale, like me, or using the scale for cut/hold. It seems like people might not tolerate it as well as other benzos. I am scared to try it and I'm not making any changes for the rest of the month.

I can see what it is taking you a bit because of all the changes. You are definitely right there with finding your taper rhythm. I know it will get easier for you and you will do great! I'm sorry you have all the other problems to deal with. I hope you can start getting some sleep! I couldn't function like that. Sleep is one thing I need right now. I had a rough day today. One of the biggest reasons being I woke up really early because my stomach was hurting and I couldn't fall back asleep. I had to cancel an important appt. I am usually able to be accepting and positive. I couldn't do it earlier. I felt down, frustrated, and tired. I really appreciate your encouraging words! They mean a lot and really help me right now! We do have to be patient. I have complete faith in us! Your positivity is wonderful! Sending you lots of love and light!

XO Maya

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [El...]
    • [...]
    • [ry...]
    • [Lo...]
    • [No...]
    • [Jo...]
    • [En...]
    • [fr...]
    • [Po...]
    • [bi...]