ativan withdrawal

[pe...]

• 2 weeks later...

You may want try the Ashton Manual schedule by doing a c/o to Valium. Ativan has a very half life and you may

get terrible withdrawels from it. Its just a suggestion:)

A 100ml graduated cylinder is helpful, but not required.  You will need a 1ml and a 10ml syringe (usually available for free at the pharmacy).  A 50-60ml syringe is also helpful.  And a recycled glass jar with a gasketed screw top (pickles, olives, salad dressing, etc)

I don't know why more people don't try liquid A. I mean, I know why I don't (because I can't get a script for it), but if you can just do it. Why screw around with an alcohol suspension when you can have a true solution?

It also seems to me that using liquid A eliminates the need to c/o to Valium, which you also need a new script for. Why be on two benzos at the same time if you don't have to?

I don't know why more people don't try liquid A. I mean, I know why I don't (because I can't get a script for it), but if you can just do it. Why screw around with an alcohol suspension when you can have a true solution?

It also seems to me that using liquid A eliminates the need to c/o to Valium, which you also need a new script for. Why be on two benzos at the same time if you don't have to?

I absolutely agree that Rx liquid is the best alternative (if available)  But just FYI, the vodka (alcohol) mix is a true solution, NOT a suspension.