Important Survey - Please Participate ×

1 year off tomorrow

[Be...]

Thank you so much lf!

I don't know why I am like this. The antipsychotic now scare me more than the benzos. I feel so damaged.

My dad is as well has he can be after a coma, my mum is fine too.

They are unfortunately gone to my dad's sisters funeral, sh of course had to pass away too on top.

I can't even attend the funeral the lunatic I am.

Love and healing to you too lf  :smitten: :smitten:

GG:

Don't ever call yourself a lunatic! Those who really are don't think they are.. :smitten: Bets

I wonder if you'll feel better when you get past this red-letter date.  Anniversaries have done nothing but freak me out during the course of this.  It's not like AA where presumably you're toting up your sober time, one day after another and can feel proud of that, or Weight Watchers, where you stand up and get applause for the pounds you've lost.  For us, it seems like most anniversaries simply leave us appalled, because invariably we surely THOUGHT we'd be better by any given point.  When we're not, it just ramps up the stress and anxiety.

It seems more mentally tolerable to really try to do the one day at a time thing.  Seriously.  Just allow yourself to not look that far ahead--or behind either.  Just see what you can do with each little increment of time as its dealt out to you.  Sure hope you catch a break soon.  :smitten:

Thanks guys.

Everyday is just such a struggle.

The terror the fear the restlessness.

I cant deal with it.....

Feel like in a horror movie.

I'm just so over taking my life day at a time.

Thanks  :-[:smitten:

Not sure what you mean by being "so over taking my life one day at a time."  Sick of hearing that's what you should do when it's so hard?  Yeah, I get it.  This truly is the hardest thing ever.  Somebody else on the board put it something like this, that we need to relax into the not knowing our timeline for healing.  It's one of those things where struggling against it just makes it worse.

At the same time, I'm a big advocate of just crying if you feel like it.  Just let it out, all the rage and frustration.  It does seem to make a person feel better, and I wish I hadn't spent so much effort trying NOT to cry.

This I know for sure--it's going to get better for you.  You just don't know when.  Hang in there! :smitten:

Thanks finally!!

You are sooo write the timeline scares the hell out of me!

And believe me i cry, oh i cry so much. I look 20 years older.

I've made a few wonderful friends here and they listen to me cry.

I just freak myself out so much also by the other stuff given to me.

Especially the ap.

Hope you feel better soon too.  :smitten:

Thats wonderful to hear!

I'm very happy for you!!!

I hope this day will come soon.

This mental crap is doing my head in.

I also have migraines

I use an RX--imitrex for my migraines and its very effective.  Have you ever tried that?  Also, I drink a daily dose of "Calm," a magnesium supplement.  When I started that I noticed I was able to take only one third of the doses of imitrex I had in the past.  Since I keep careful track of every last thing I take, the proof of the magnesium's effectiveness was right there on my charts.

Oh dear GG.....for some reason i missed this thread.

Congratulation...be proud of yourself , one day at a time

until you get there. Liebe Grüsse to your Mom and Dad,

one day you will be looking back and think ...

Wow...how strong i was to push through this nightmare.

i hope that day comes soon for you. :smitten::thumbsup:

Danke morreweg.

Hab echt keinen bock mehr.

I would have a easier time if that stupid sxs of wanting to die all the time would leave.

Dein bild is so hübsch. Ich sehe aus wie eine ziegenkacke!

Danke morreweg.

Hab echt keinen bock mehr.

I would have a easier time if that stupid sxs of wanting to die all the time would leave.

Dein bild is so hübsch. Ich sehe aus wie eine ziegenkacke!

Thank you , thats a funny one.....Ziegenkacke....omg

No , you will look fine again ........each day or week is closer

to the end.

I saw some vids again today, how people suffered with those

Selbstmordgedanken, but eventually they had gone for good.

so keep going you strong girl....its the only way.

@[Fi...]

Ja, kenne die videos glaube ich. 1 jahr lang jeden tag with that obsession. Heiligesch....

I know i must i must....

Hab dich lieb

@Finally i only get then at that time of the month now. I have to wait them out. I used to take triptans but they ref me up now.

Ja, kenne die videos glaube ich. 1 jahr lang jeden tag with that obsession. Heiligesch....

I know i must i must....

Hab dich lieb

Aww M.....hab dich auch lieb......big hug, you will make it. :smitten: :smitten: