Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

12-18 month support

[Gr...]

Green, I don't know how I managed to insert my comment right in the middle of that quote..  Mrs Tech....I am not...hope you see it. . Thinking of you.....coop

Hi Coop ... what a crappy day ... ears are so plugged I can hardly hear the a/c ...  :crazy:

Feel wiped out ... oh well, tomorrow is another day ...  :thumbsup:

Hi Coop ... what a crappy day ... ears are so plugged I can hardly hear the a/c ...  :crazy:

Feel wiped out ... oh well, tomorrow is another day ...  :thumbsup:

......Nova.....you are not missing anything pleasant not hearing the ac...but sorry your ears are pressured....The fatigue seems to be an equal opportunity sx for anyone in the 20-24 month time frame. ....Going to the hospital with a loved one is exhausting .....go low and slow ..  ..I figure if we stay low enough most of the s..t storm will happen just above our heads....but I have been proven wrong ....several times. Are you cooking for She Who Must Be Obeyed while she recovers?....What are you cooking?...I am still existing on mashed potatoes and Greek yogurt...so I love to see what real food other people are eating......carry on Nova......coop

Good Morning ... looks like the server was down again ...

Slept some, woke up okay ... went out for a walk and had what seems like an agoraphobic response ... started as I left the apartment ... kept going, but it was an ugly walk ... bloat, anxiety, wobbly knees, short of breath ... yuk ... and the head pressure has landed ...

This seems a bit nuts ... oh well ... can't get a refund ...  :thumbsup:

Coop ... my wife is fine ... got almost 20/20 back in the eye ... she goes back to work on Monday ... just needs to take care ... hoping to get the other eye done soon ...

Carrying on in a humid, foggy morning ... and all the other stuff ... gonna get very warm today ... after a week of drippy/foggy stuff ...

Hope you have a good day ... I am looking under the covers and in all the closets for one ...  ;D

Coop ... my wife is fine ... got almost 20/20 back in the eye ... she goes back to work on Monday ... just needs to take care ... hoping to get the other eye done soon ...

Carrying on in a humid, foggy morning ... and all the other stuff ... gonna get very warm today ... after a week of drippy/foggy stuff ...

Hope you have a good day ... I am looking under the covers and in all the closets for one ...  ;D

Nova, hope you have that good day. Thanks for making me smile, I had a tought night. 

Nova, hope you have that good day. Thanks for making me smile, I had a tought night.

.....Nova....I am sorry about your walk..  ...this stuff is so hard. . .I really hope things improve as the day goes along....nothing to do but move forward as best we can.  some days that seems to be on all fours.....thinking of you friend.  ...coop

Sky..  well, me too....restless night of less than 3 hours of sleep ....and woke to my old friend health fear and anxiety....just another w/d 'good morningng. Hope it burns off for both of us....I am remembering the good days you have had your bike rides, and finding your house. I am wishing you a lifetime of those better days. ....Hope you can sneak in some extra rest today.....Wishing you sunbreaks.....coop

Well.. my lovely Effortless Mind day of yesterday has been traded out for a restless night ( I have that restless leg thing from time to time now)  and I was just wide awake until 3 and woke up at 530. ..I can lay low and rest all day....Health fear right out of the gate this morning but it could burn off after I have been up for awhile.  Off to take the dog out before it gets to be 101 outside.  Wishing all of us a better day... coop

Morning all,

Yep, we went down again last night, wonder what's going on?

Just a blah morning of no energy and feeling drained from all of this crap.

I was thinking about taking a walk but the leg muscles told me otherwise, I will try it this evening when symptoms are lower.

Nova- Glad your wife is doing good and her vision is restored. :)

Coop- When I've had more healing and able to eat more things I don't think I will want mashed potatoes for a long time.

Yes, we need some food talk around here.

Coop, forgive me I just got a mental imagine of you calling a sex line and asking them to talk food..omg...my brain is dangerous. If drew reads this he will jump all over it...love his sense of humor.

I just made deviled eggs for breakfast..it's what I wanted. ;)

Just have the best you can!! :smitten:

Yep ... have the best day you can ... until your keyboard dies ... :crazy:

That finished me off ... dug out an old one and got going again ...

Coop ... hope this levels out for you ...

Beulah ... that's all we can do ... get through the day ...

:smitten:

Morning all,

I was thinking about taking a walk but the leg muscles told me otherwise, I will try it this evening when symptoms are lower.

Coop- When I've had more healing and able to eat more things I don't think I will want mashed potatoes for a long time.

Coop, forgive me I just got a mental imagine of you calling a sex line and asking them to talk food..omg...my brain is dangerous. If drew reads this he will jump all over it...love his sense of humor.

Talk food indeed Beulah !  ;D

Do you have a list of things you never want to eat again, or not for a long time,  when you are healed ?  ;)

Just have the best you can, Beulah.

Very blah day  for me too, but your post brought a smile to my face. Hope to get out of this loop of desperate thoughts, I want to think straight again 

Yep ... have the best day you can ... until your keyboard dies ... :crazy:

That finished me off ... dug out an old one and got going again ...

Coop ... hope this levels out for you ...

Beulah ... that's all we can do ... get through the day ...

:smitten:

Goodness Nova, that too ? Sure it wasn't wd ?  ;)

Nova, my anxiety today is brutal. It feels like there is hand squeezing my stomach and heart painfully.

I am really tired today.

Thankfully, there are nice posts here to take my mind off things ! I have an afternoon of lessons. I wish I could spend more time with my mom, but I am either sick or working.

Grumble, grumble seems to be my thing today.

Hugs. :therethere:

Sky ... "Grumble, grumble seems to be my thing today. " ... that's about how I feel ...

Miserable and ticked off ... we have been doing this long enough ... time for a change ...  :smitten:

Morning all,

Beulah......you goosey girl!...  Yes, I am ready to find the late night 'pay for talk' lines and see if I can get someone to talk chocolate cake , orange juice, lasagna and pizza to me....I think I am adjusting a little better to the bland semi soft diet..  beats stabbing belly pain and/or the pressure and burning .... the cough and breathing is much better so I am grateful for that.....MI hear you on the blahs....I just don't care today. It ruins my hope to have an Effortless Mind day followed directly by a wavy day...  but I am so thankful for the Effortless Mind day..  trying to adjust my attitude.

.....So sorry your legs are being difficult ....This does get so old and grinding sometimes..  I seem to be breaking into tears for no good reason... it will pass....I could be in another window by noon..  it's a crazy way to live but it's the life I have right now.....like you said, " it's not our healed life, but it is our healing life".... Last summer was do much worse. I am so happy to have my mental clarity back ....even if it me and some of my fears are more HD..  So.....onward.. .

....Have a better day Beulah....thank you for being here with us.  you have been a lifeline to me.....love to you......coop

Sky, desperate thoughts can make for a long day...been there myself...distraction is what I have to hold onto when like that.

Oh yes, a lot of food I probably won't eat for a long while. Top of the list..boiled eggs, mashed potatoes, chicken and fish...it's all getting so old..not only am I living the ground hog day over and over ..also eating...rinse..repeat.

Glad I could bring you a smile. :)

Nova, my anxiety today is brutal. It feels like there is hand squeezing my stomach and heart painfully.

I am really tired today.

Thankfully, there are nice posts here to take my mind off things ! I have an afternoon of lessons. I wish I could spend more time with my mom, but I am either sick or working.

Grumble, grumble seems to be my thing today.

Hugs. :therethere:

......Sky.. that is a perfect description....a big hand clenching my belly and chest.  yes..  painful. A weighty moist hot pack right on the upper belly/chest really helps .....I roll a wet hot towel in a dry towel ....make a long roll and then roll it up like a cinnamon roll and recline with it ......yep.. desperate thoughts...where the heck do they come from?.. 

. ...Feel better Sky......coop

Coop, every time I break into tears this far out I know a window is waiting for me. To me it's an emotional release that won't happen in a wave because my emotions are locked up and being held hostage.

The games our brains play..I guess we have to play right back..for now. :smitten:

Does anyone know what happened to the forum last night? ...I could have benefited from the thread last night...It seems to happening a lot lately....wonder what's going on

.....grumble grumble grumble.. .it's a whine and cry morning.  I am in... ...Nova....yep we have been at this too long...coop

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [Mt...]
    • [...]
    • [Ro...]
    • [...]
    • [...]
    • [Fa...]
    • [fl...]
    • [An...]
    • [El...]
    • [Li...]
    • [Le...]