Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

12-18 month support

[Gr...]

Coop ... I had the same issue about 14 or 15 months ago ... with amoxicillin ...

I seem to be okay with my chicken broth and a couple of dashes of tamari ... I don't want to just flush with water ... that can unsettle me as well ...

This will turn out okay ... may take a day or two to settle down ... once this settles out I will start the cranberry and some dandelion ... I know I should be okay with those ...

And it is a nice day ... I can sit out on the patio and zone out ... will get some good sun later on this afternoon ...

Another "adventure" in the books ... all's well that ends well ...  :thumbsup:

Nova, funny, I haven't been able to tolerate water throughout this whole thing.  It makes me nauseous, gives me diarrhea.  I can't even begin to explain that to someone

Hey Green ... ain't this fun ...  :tickedoff: ... NOT ...

And yes ... quite often plain up water is unsettling for me ... has to be "something" ... go figure ...  :idiot:

[move]HAPPY 18TH ANNIVERSARY :yippee: :yippee: :highfive: :highfive: :balloon: :balloon: :happybday: TO ME!!![/move]

Coop, so glad you had a nice day, that this wave is finally breaking.

Nova, feel better.

Sig, glad you got some sleep

WOW Sue ! That is so great, this is a very important corner !!! :highfive: :highfive: :highfive:

Okay, now tell me this gets better!  bcuz I'm fairly miserable, lol!

It gets better, Sue.  ;)

You are so steadfast Nova.  You inspire alk of us in the 'zen' of it all...I have learned so much from you ...The broth sounds like a very good idea.  I am just trying to live with and in spite of sx.  Last 2 days felt pretty tolerable and I had some actual fun.  .This morning all the anxiety , physical sx and raging health fears are back for morning coffee ( decaf only, but to tell you truth I don't think it matters much anymore if I add a little regular to it or not....so tied of being bullied by w/d). The good news is that for the past week or so ,my morning re-visit to acute lets up later in the day.. hoping for that. ...yesterday I felt some sputtering hope of getting my life back....this morning , thinking I am just going to have to learn to live my life like this . I am practicing ' living while feeling like I am dyi g'.. ..It's so hard to have a bad day on the heels of a good day...huge mind shift...that's shiFt .  lol....but read it however you like.. carry on Nova and I will too.. .love to you dear friend..  coop

Coop, that's exactly my pattern!  Last two days I was a little hopeful, today is a real struggle so far. 

Nova, I'm so sorry you're in the soup.  if I have to be in this miserable place, I can't think of a better group of people to be with.

I'm mildly hopeless, but I know I need to get over it, do whatever I can, get into motion, at least and see if I feel better.  I just had a weird desire to hum Onward Christian Soldier. (I am spiritual, but a lapsed Catholic!)

I need to read a success story!  I guess HH won't write hers until school is out?

Everyone, have the best day you possibly can.

I'm humming Onward Christian Soldier and hoping to spring into action! :-[

Green ... some good stuff in Fliprain's new group ...

I'm going to check it out.

Do you think it's the bacteria in the water?

Hi Sky ... how are you doing? ... been more fun than a goofy barrel of monkeys for me the last couple of days ...  >:D

Green ... hell if I know ... don't think my water has changed all that much ... seems I am the one doing the changing ... for whatever that is worth ...

The more I get through this stuff the more I am impressed that I am going through a complete re-wiring ... as many have said, sort of a re-emergence, a kind of re-birth ... maybe some sort of re-freshment ... who knows? ...

I am so sorry to hear you are all in so much pain and anguish.

I don't really know what to say. I am really tired, i had many lessons and I really need to rest.

Yesterday we took a day trip to Cremona, a beautiful town Mr Sky loves. It was my good day, so there was  a lot I could handle. I even had to eat some forbidden foods and, miraculously, I managed.

We walked in the sun for hours, so stupid of us !, we got lost and we got a bit of sunburn, and I lived to tell the story !!!

There was a moment in which the tiredness got to my brain and my mood shifted badly. So, I stopped, took a nice break, and somehow, my body was still tired but my brain could handle it.

It was nice. I still had the cog fog, and many other things, but if the mood is ok, the symptoms are more bearable, even the heart and vibration stuff.

But that's the problem, the brain is sick, so our moods are almost  always affected.

Today is my wavy day, I am tired, I had a long day. I don't know where I am going with this story, I guess I just wanted to give you guys an update.

Nova is right, please check out the Mentoring thread. You guys don't need to only read about symptoms .  This thread is nice, maybe even better than a success story, It's written by buddies who have healed and are taking the time to tell us what it is like. It's very inspiring.

Fliprain said that now, for her, there are not enough hours in a day.

I loved that. Partly it's already true for me, I am curious when I wake up in the morning and I really want to do so much. And I know I am on  the right track now.  I had lost that, life after benzos had become a foggy valley.

Ok, I don't even know what I am saying now, I am so tired. I am going to log off and rest a little.

Nova, I have read your plight, I am so sorry.

I have been reading the updates, I just don't feel like speaking much, I am tired of always saying the same things, so some days, I just keep quiet. I am not as good as you guys are in offering sympathy to other buddies, so on the thread, I did not have much to say. 

Going to crash, speak later, if I can.  :smitten:

I don't really know what to say. I am really tired, i had many lessons and I really need to rest.

Yesterday we took a day trip to Cremona, a beautiful town Mr Sky loves. It was my good day, so there was  a lot I could handle. I even had to eat some forbidden foods and, miraculously, I managed.

We walked in the sun for hours, so stupid of us !, we got lost and we got a bit of sunburn, and I lived to tell the story !!!

There was a moment in which the tiredness got to my brain and my mood shifted badly. So, I stopped, took a nice break, and somehow, my body was still tired but my brain could handle it.

It was nice. I still had the cog fog, and many other things, but if the mood is ok, the symptoms are more bearable, even the heart and vibration stuff.

But that's the problem, the brain is sick, so our moods are almost  always affected.

Today is my wavy day, I am tired, I had a long day. I don't know where I am going with this story, I guess I just wanted to give you guys an update.

Nova is right, please check out the Mentoring thread. You guys don't need to only read about symptoms .  This thread is nice, maybe even better than a success story, It's written by buddies who have healed and are taking the time to tell us what it is like. It's very inspiring.

I loved that. Partly it's already true for me, I am curious when I wake up in the morning and I really want to do so much. And I know I am on  the right track now.  I had lost that, life after benzos had become a foggy valley.

Ok, I don't even know what I am saying now, I am so tired. I am going to log off and rest a little.

Sky, you sound wonderful, there is definitely a shift, a change.  I am so very happy for you

Green ... hell if I know ... don't think my water has changed all that much ... seems I am the one doing the changing ... for whatever that is worth ...

The more I get through this stuff the more I am impressed that I am going through a complete re-wiring ... as many have said, sort of a re-emergence, a kind of re-birth ... maybe some sort of re-freshment ... who knows? ...

Nova, I relate on that complete rewiring thing.  And I think it's going to be very, very positive, if we could just get there.

Sky, you sound wonderful, there is definitely a shift, a change.  I am so very happy for you

Thanks Sue, but if you saw me, you would change your mind.

We had an offer on our house, low, way too low, and we had to discuss it with the agency and mr Sky, said it was better I not come, I wasn't making any sense ! ;D

But I know what you mean.

I have become such a light sleeper. This afternoon, I really needed to nap and some noise in the building, a hammer, got my heart up and about and I could not fall asleep. I have never been a light sleeper until now.

Speak soon, nice to see you around Sue.

Sky ... good to hear you got out and about yesterday ... and yes, we are all tired ... and you are sounding good and making sense ... and your sense of humour is always appreciated ...

Post when you can ... we love to hear form you ... and we are all saying a lot of the same stuff over and over ... until we don't have to say it anymore ...  :smitten:

Sky, I'm also a light sleeper..now. A few months ago I bought a white noise sound machine and it does help drown out some background noises and promote a deeper sleep. I was using my fan to help me sleep..it did a good job but the cool air got to be to much in the winter months.

I also use to sleep better if I got some exercise in...not the case anymore...to much stimuli on the body and brain ..I feel overly excited and it's hard to fall asleep.

Getting through..one night at a time. :smitten:

I left work early as there wasn't a lot going on. If I were feeling better I coukd have helped my boss with a trade show booth we're putting together. I have to help him next week put it together at our comoany warehouse.

I'm cleaning the house to keep myself busy and keep my mind off this junk. Plus it gives me some exercise. Half eaten Orange and will drink a protein shake soon. My wife is going to a movie with some of her coworkers. Which I would have gone to if I weren't in such terrible shape. Theyre watching Pitch Perfect 2. I shaved my beard off today since I needed a change. It was a close cropped beard anyway. Plus maybe it will help me keep cooler in this hot weather.

Glad you got a day trip out Sky. I'd like to head back to Italy some day. I've been twice. The last time was during my honeymoon in 2009.

Sky...dear friend!....There is healing written all over your post ...I am doing a happy dance for you...♡♡....I just can not tell you how happy I am for you. Yes, I know the sx are still cycling and you are still in the good day/ bad day pattern, but your good days are so improved. Your mind is handling stress and fatigue, you are waking up "curious".. you ate some foods that have been not on your menu for some time...you went on a day trip hike..  The change in your posts are amazing ..

....Sky, your pattern of good days followed by acute-ish days is very much where I have been this week. ...Yesterday was a good day.  much like yours...some sx gurgling under the surface, but doing things that I haven't done in some months.  and enjoying my day with my daughter with a clear mind and a present spirit. Yes, I feel as you do, if my mind is in line I can manage fatigue, stress, fleeting waves of anxiety and moments of d/r....I also ate some ju k food with my daughter ( I never eat junk food) and I didn't get immediate anxiety or die. ....Yep, today I am tired and back in the soup with sx , but hoping for another good day soon.

......you are doing great Sky....love to you...coop

Green, ...I am with you in that "mildly hopeless" place. Trying to figure out what to believe....the scary d/r place of sx and health fear.. or the bright hopeful "feeling the healing" place I resided in yesterday. They are both so convincing and scream at me that it is the 'other'  that is the imposter.  Well, that gives you some idea of where my head is today.  I want to rewind this and time travel back to yesterday..

. .I am so encouraged by Sky's post. ....Yes, I am in desperate need of re-booting, refreshing, rearrangement.. a re-do back to the time I was prescribed that first ativan ...

.....yep, we are all trying to have the best day we can...coop

My Playlist for today....

.....We Shall Overcome

......Cry Cry Cry

.......Bridge Over Troubled Waters

........Girls Just Wanna Have Fun...

My Playlist for today....

.....We Shall Overcome

......Cry Cry Cry

.......Bridge Over Troubled Waters

........Girls Just Wanna Have Fun...

Love the playlist. :thumbsup:

Well ... "good morning" ... 12:30 AM here ... I shut down at 5:30 PM last night and slept for about six hours ...

Seems my little "crisis" is passing ...

Hope everyone is having a quiet evening or getting the rest they need ...  :smitten:

Got another three hours sleep ... bright sunny day here ... kind of morning you want to go skipping down the sidewalk ... think I will cool my jets and go for a walk ... I hear a market calling my name ...

:smitten:

Hey Nova, so good your crisis is over!! Your sounding good this morning...sleep..it does the body good.

Have a Skippy morning. :smitten:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [Re...]
    • [Pa...]
    • [Bl...]
    • [Th...]
    • [...]
    • [Ch...]
    • [no...]
    • [Es...]
    • [Ab...]
    • [re...]