Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

12-18 month support

[Gr...]

Nova and Coop,

I'm so sorry you guys are getting hit so hard right now. We've all been where your at and just know that it will pass. You both are always a beacon of light to everyone on this board and so I pray you both wake up tomorrow feeling much better. Your in my thoughts, jenny :smitten:

Coop and Nova, you're in my thoughts and prayers, also.  I'm skimming through. trouble reading, dizzy tonight, and anxiety.  I'm hoping for better days for all of us.

Hey Green girl..., How are you doing?...How was your birthday? ...Did you go out and have something wonderful for dinner?...The thread has been busy today...Glad to see you ...

.....we need you here....coop

NOVA... so happy to hear that your wave lifted ...and you got some sleep. ..and your sx are gone...healing healing...

....MINNIE....so happy to see you here tonight...we needed your wonderful perspective on the head pressure...I hope you become a moderator...you are perfect for it...

...I am doing better tonight too...head pressure much better...anxiety is almost back to baseline but this last wave had left me a little shaky. I haven't had a wave that deep for a long time...I think it will take a while to get my confidence back to where it was...onward...

.goodnight wonderful friends....Wishing all of us sunny windows tomorrow....coop

Green ... its a tough row to hoe ... and we are all doing the best we can...  :smitten:

Thank you for the birthday wishes, Nova.  Yes, it's tough.  I'm kind of shocked how tough the second year is.  I don't always post, but I do read.  You've been having a tough time.  You, me, Coop, Sky, all close jump times.  Hopefully there's some kind of synchronicity and we'll all start feeling better together.  Let's hope for some ZZZZ tonight.

Hey Green girl..., How are you doing?...How was your birthday? ...Did you go out and have something wonderful for dinner?...The thread has been busy today...Glad to see you ...

.....we need you here....coop

NOVA... so happy to hear that your wave lifted ...and you got some sleep. ..and your sx are gone...healing healing...

....MINNIE....so happy to see you here tonight...we needed your wonderful perspective on the head pressure...I hope you become a moderator...you are perfect for it...

...I am doing better tonight too...head pressure much better...anxiety is almost back to baseline but this last wave had left me a little shaky. I haven't had a wave that deep for a long time...I think it will take a while to get my confidence back to where it was...onward...

.goodnight wonderful friends....Wishing all of us sunny windows tomorrow....coop

Coop, my birthday was nice, I had a quiet day, the weather was awful here, snow and ice.  I'm in real wave territory, so I stayed home yesterday.  I know this is a wave because I finally had my cry.  I was trying to be positive and didn't want to cry, but I just let go and had a good cry.  Last year by the time I had my crying spell, the wave would usually end.  This year, everything is different, I don't know, I've got boaty dizzy now.  We'll see.

Somehow I missed that Nova felt better.  Well, that's wonderful, and a good sign for the rest of us.  He's three weeks in front of me.  Jeez, I hope I don't have to wait three weeks. :tickedoff:

Hope everyone feels better VERY SOON! :smitten:

Green, I was typing when you posted about the dizziness...what the heck is that about at 16 months out. I got hit with it hard sat/sun and most of today...I was begging for mercy with benzo flu...or flu flu.  I was so surprised. Do you feel sick too? ...hope not.. Where is the time machine so we can speed this w/d up ...to tomorrow.  ..We're you shocked to get hit with dizziness at month 16? ...No figuring this crap out.....but yes...we ARE better than last year...just not better enough...soon though....love you Green....coop

Green ... we do what we can, when we can ... we all now you are here with us ... be well, my friend ...  :smitten:

Thank you for understanding.

Green, I was typing when you posted about the dizziness...what the heck is that about at 16 months out. I got hit with it hard sat/sun and most of today...I was begging for mercy with benzo flu...or flu flu.  I was so surprised. Do you feel sick too? ...hope not.. Where is the time machine so we can speed this w/d up ...to tomorrow.  ..We're you shocked to get hit with dizziness at month 16? ...No figuring this crap out.....but yes...we ARE better than last year...just not better enough...soon though....love you Green....coop

Coop, extremely dizzy, boaty, and some nausea.  Also back to waking up with head congestion and stuffiness, sinus issues.

I posted a little ways back I thought I had the flu, and it evaporated by the next day.  I mean I was really sick, there was no doubt in my mind I was sick, but I think it was wd because it disappeared so abruptly.

Feel better

Green....we did it again!...I posted exactly the same sx on sat/sun. Same thing...nauseating dizziness...bad headache and head pressure...cascading anxiety attacks...weak..deep d/r.  I also was sure I had the flu flu...sick sick sick...wanted to go to urgent care but just couldn't bring myself to go there.

....don't know how we do that..so glad you posted that tonight...makes me feel so much better knowing that it is w/d. I feel like this one set me back a little.  ..very glad to hear that you are starting to feel better...but it stinks that you got hit so hard on your birthday.  Have a re-do this weekend. 

...Sleep good Green....coop

Well, no more sleep ... that is okay ... feeling pretty chipper at the moment ... just a little "hung over" ... 4 AM here, again ... someday we will stop meeting like this ...  :crazy:

Thanks for all the posts folks ... so much reassurance ...

Here is my thought for today ...

So often we feel like we are being help hostage to this stuff ... and the ransom is love ...

Be Well ... have a good Tuesday ...

Nova , ...that's such a great thought for the day...on that note I am going to try to sleep.  Goodnight...was so nice to spend the day with you.. ..coop

Thanks Nova...I have to start adding faces to my posts...yep..got some decent sleep last night..about 4 or so hours...feeling better..not my improved baseline yet and still a little shaky and dull headache . .but on my feet out of bed.  I will take it... let's see where this day takes us.. I am wishing you a better...better enough and more than enough day..coop

Well, no more sleep ... that is okay ... feeling pretty chipper at the moment ... just a little "hung over" ... 4 AM here, again ... someday we will stop meeting like this ...  :crazy:

So often we feel like we are being help hostage to this stuff ... and the ransom is love ...

I love this Nova, thanks!

I love this Nova, thanks!

Agreed! Thanks Nova...

Hi all...  I don't know how you all do without the sleep.  I did thirty minutes of light exercise yesterday and I felt good until shortly after.  Legs, neck, and back started tightening up immediately.  I took two Advil and that made me nauseous. Tragic comedy.  :crazy:  One thing leads to the other.  Then I had a terrible night of sleep and am now at work with high anxiety. 

I am damned if I do and damned if I don't.  i need to exercise to try and be healthy and maintain my sanity but it just doesn't agree with me.  it revved me this time but some times it doesn't.  I also didn't go hog wild on the intensity. ugh!

My benzo anxiety brain is also telling me today I won't get any better from here and that i I'm stuck in this purgatory.  It's all underlying stuff that isn't benzo related.  I then read how so many others have what is going on as I do and know in my heart it is benzo related.  Sorry for being a downer today.   

Hi all...  I don't know how you all do without the sleep.  I did thirty minutes of light exercise yesterday and I felt good until shortly after.  Legs, neck, and back started tightening up immediately.  I took two Advil and that made me nauseous. Tragic comedy.  :crazy:  One thing leads to the other.  Then I had a terrible night of sleep and am now at work with high anxiety. 

I am damned if I do and damned if I don't.  i need to exercise to try and be healthy and maintain my sanity but it just doesn't agree with me.  it revved me this time but some times it doesn't.  I also didn't go hog wild on the intensity. ugh!

My benzo anxiety brain is also telling me today I won't get any better from here and that i I'm stuck in this purgatory.  It's all underlying stuff that isn't benzo related.  I then read how so many others have what is going on as I do and know in my heart it is benzo related.  Sorry for being a downer today. 

This crazy wave has to break for all of us..it really does. Gone on too long.  :tickedoff:

I'm down today too Drew. Just trying to keep my faith.

Drew ... just woke from a four hour "nap" ... my wave broke during the night last night and clarity is holding ... it was a three or four day spirit buster ...

And ... the damned if you do and damned if you don't seems to be all part of the package ...

Hang on my friend ... we know how to do this ...

LM ... you too ...

:)

Hi everyone,

I hope your all doing better today. I thought I'd share something funny.. Well I've been working out and going on hikes and I woke up the other day and could not walk on my right leg because my right knee hurt. I thought I must have overdone it and pulled something during my exercise or hike. I spent 2 days hobbling along- I literally looked like a freak of nature with how I was trying to walk.. I even iced my knee but no it still hurt. Then today I wake up and can walk perfectly.. Could my knee pain have been a w/d sx ??? I feel like I blame everything on w/d, but how can I just wake up and it be perfectly fine? Anyhow just want you all to know I'm feeling much better since that last wave, I feel like all my sx  just lifted a little-- still there but not as intense. I'm sure there is another one lurking around the corner, but I'm trying to view them as healing because I always feel better after a bad one. Jenny

wonderful news that two of us (nova and jenny) are pulling out of the wave.  Hopeful we can all join them on the shore soon.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [Tr...]
    • [No...]
    • [Ma...]
    • [hu...]
    • [SB...]
    • [fr...]
    • [je...]
    • [...]
    • [Sh...]
    • [En...]
    • [Jo...]