Important Survey - Please Participate ×

What does a window feel like?

[Ki...]

I am not sure. Haven't had one for 3 yrs. But I have had less syx in some areas lately at these lower doses, like less nausea in the morning, less sweats, and sleeping better. These are still syx that aren't great and suck but they aren't as intense as they were. Maybe that's a window??? I guess if things get worse again I ll know it was.  :crazy:

G

Is there someone out there who can tell me what a window feels like?  Or is it a "know it, when you feel it" sort of thing?

Oh you will know it. BAM. That is what it feels like. An intense (non anxious) moment of clarity and hope that you know things are going to get better. A day where your symptoms aren't as bad or if they are your mind is totally not focused on it. I can't explain it, but if you have to ask then it hasn't happened yet. Don't worry, you will get better. I haven't been around these parts in a looooong time cause I am fine now, but every now and then I pop in to see how people are doing. I was in hell this time 5 years ago in the summer of '09 and I am fully healed and productive now and probably even better than before. At least in terms of insight.  Woke me up to lots of fallacies about the pharma-petro-military-politically correct matrix we live in. Get mad, be very very mad at these chumps for making you sick and not getting at the root of your problems. But don't be a victim. Don't take this shit lying down. You gotta be proactive in all you do. This includes diet and a major lifestyle change. Don't try to rush, but use the energy you expel into thinking about your future into NOW. What can you do this minute to get yourself closer to healing. Many on here will tell you it's time and that's all there is too it.

I think everyone has the power to heal themselves through strict discipline and self love.

And above all seek the truth. It certainly is not in the matrix. Trust your gut. It is there for a reason.

You will heal  :thumbsup:

Oh you will know it. BAM. That is what it feels like. An intense (non anxious) moment of clarity and hope that you know things are going to get better. A day where your symptoms aren't as bad or if they are your mind is totally not focused on it. I can't explain it, but if you have to ask then it hasn't happened yet. Don't worry, you will get better. I haven't been around these parts in a looooong time cause I am fine now, but every now and then I pop in to see how people are doing. I was in hell this time 5 years ago in the summer of '09 and I am fully healed and productive now and probably even better than before. At least in terms of insight.  Woke me up to lots of fallacies about the pharma-petro-military-politically correct matrix we live in. Get mad, be very very mad at these chumps for making you sick and not getting at the root of your problems. But don't be a victim. Don't take this shit lying down. You gotta be proactive in all you do. This includes diet and a major lifestyle change. Don't try to rush, but use the energy you expel into thinking about your future into NOW. What can you do this minute to get yourself closer to healing. Many on here will tell you it's time and that's all there is too it.

I think everyone has the power to heal themselves through strict discipline and self love.

And above all seek the truth. It certainly is not in the matrix. Trust your gut. It is there for a reason.

You will heal  :thumbsup:

"the pharma-petro-military-politically correct matrix"  Yup!  Dig it Revolutionblue.

That is about the size of it.

or   

"Illuminati Petro Pharma Blue Pill Militarized Police State Geo-engineered GMO Matrix"

Thanks Revolution for popping in and answering my question.  Glad you are past all this.  Woo-hoo! I had one day like you described over the weekend.  It felt ODD to feel GOOD! And yes, I had clear thoughts that everything was going to be O.K. I had energy.  No anxiety.  No horrible thoughts.  But, the next day I woke up with the "normal" depression/anxiety, malaise, burning skin, ringing ears, slight headache, and total body muscle aches.  That window day was so incredibly delicious.  I'm craving that feeling again.  I totally agree with you about getting mad.  I'm VERY, VERY MAD, and when I am feeling strong, I plan to confront my former psychiatrist, and send letters to any doctor I have ever seen about the dangers of handing out these pills like candy.     

You are absolutely correct Bandman. One super heaping pile of LIES to further their agenda of control.

Keep on moving forward Kickin and don't be alarmed if your symptoms pop up their heads even if you have been feeling good for a week or more. Those symptoms will get less and less as time progresses.

I think getting really pissed helped me cause I am a fighter and realized if I am to heal then I have to start doing all I can do and run from this sick system.

Just remember this quote from Jiddu K. the sage

"It's no measure of health to be well adjusted to a sick society"

There is more truth in these 13 words than you will ever hear in any classroom.

You will hear for sure. Have faith and keep doing all you can to heal. Just don't beat yourself up to bad.

Hang in there kickin  :thumbsup:

• 8 years later...

You are absolutely correct Bandman. One super heaping pile of LIES to further their agenda of control.

Keep on moving forward Kickin and don't be alarmed if your symptoms pop up their heads even if you have been feeling good for a week or more. Those symptoms will get less and less as time progresses.

I think getting really pissed helped me cause I am a fighter and realized if I am to heal then I have to start doing all I can do and run from this sick system.

Just remember this quote from Jiddu K. the sage

"It's no measure of health to be well adjusted to a sick society"

There is more truth in these 13 words than you will ever hear in any classroom.

You will hear for sure. Have faith and keep doing all you can to heal. Just don't beat yourself up to bad.

Hang in there kickin  :thumbsup:

Revolutionblue.  I see you logged in today after almost a decade from your last post.  Are you still well?  Any setbacks since?

J