Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

What good thing happened to you in the last 24 hours?

[sa...]

I realized that it is OK to change my mind about something and feel really good that I have really good periods of a clear and focused mind, because i know how it can feel to be so CONFUSED and SCARED  :thumbsup::smitten::thumbsup:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [sn...]

• [Lo...]

• [MT...]

• [Mo...]

i felt good last night i talked to a guy on the phone i met from a video game he's 19 he told me how he was depressed since most of his friends had moved away. i could tell he felt alot better after we talked for around an hour he lives a few hours away

i felt good last night i talked to a guy on the phone i met from a video game he's 19 he told me how he was depressed since most of his friends had moved away. i could tell he felt alot better after we talked for around an hour he lives a few hours away

Cool Katie! 19?  :thumbsup:

Snowy :smitten: :smitten:

We were expecting heavy flooding from the storm and hurricane and it didn't happen. With any luck we'll even get to see the Martian movie!

Also had a great talk with a long-time girlfriend. Those connections help.

I read the Martian book last night, was so good i couldn't put it down!  Hope the movie is as good.

other good thing - i went running this morning, first time in a long time.  made it about 3 miles, still upright. :)

Z

[3d...]

I went to the opera "Carmen" and had a good time!!! Yay!

I love the opera!!! :thumbsup:

Swam in the pool and got a bunch of errands done!

Yay for the running, Zeek. The Martian film was excellent. I'm a space and Mars freak and it was super well done. Suspenseful and distracting even though I'd read the book (years ago).

Brought a new desktop, now I just need to find a desk and chair, oh well it will be better than fighting to use the hall commuter.  ;D:thumbsup:

After a week or two of grey skies and rain (with some flooding to boot) the sun came out today. Blue sky and sun can be strikingly beautiful when they've been MIA for a while. These tiny bits of pleasure or joy help make the other stuff endurable.

Today i feel peaceful, and reading a good book by James Patterson. crisp here ,but ok, it is the Season's doing thier thing''''''''  :angel::smitten:

[3d...]

Today i feel peaceful, and reading a good book by James Patterson. crisp here ,but ok, it is the Season's doing thier thing''''''''  :angel::smitten:

Love me some James Patterson!

Played w/my dogs out in the sunshine. Now heading to the bookstore :thumbsup:

last night around 1030pm i worked on a patch in the garage around 2 weeks ago i patched a hole in the garage and i tape & floated over it. i got tired of lookin at the ugly spot next to my car everytime i pulled in. so last night i went to the garage i got the plaster can out i swabed some on with a putty knife and then i used a paint roller over it to smoten it out i went like 4-6 inches on each side of the patches to blend it in well all i gotta do next is paint over that patch !

im about to go out of town to my large ranch im gonna work on a mower there im going to instal a new belt on a cub cadet zero turn mower. im happys thats a NICE mower i've been using an old old rusty john deere that really stinks  :laugh:

I finally jumped off my last bit of medication. Even though I got zero sleep last night it still feels like an accomplishment that took a long time.

Thanks, BB! And that's terrific to hear about you sleeping Bennie and that it will return Badsocref. For now the walking dead state is a bit too familiar. I'm all set for Halloween ;)

[d0...]

Thanks, BB! And that's terrific to hear about you sleeping Bennie and that it will return Badsocref. For now the walking dead state is a bit too familiar. I'm all set for Halloween ;)

I love your attitude about this!  It will serve you well.

Thanks badsocref. Today my attitude has been all over the place. Here are some examples of my thoughts: "I can't do this... This will never end... I'm making progress...The fight is worth it...This sucks...I can't do anything today and feel like a loser...I only have to make it through this hour, this day. Not the next 6 months or 2 years. Not even the next month... I can do this." Maybe this is what it's like for teenage girls:-)

I had a really great day today! My whole family came over today for a cookout. I was so happy to see my kids and grandkids that I was able to forget about myself the whole day. Lean on your loved ones!!!

Yay, Confused! Sounds like a wonderful day.

I went to a local event on the science behind the Martian movie and was able to enjoy myself. It was a slice of normalcy--much appreciated.

It hit me that i have tapered from 10mg valium to present 2mg, and even if i have times that are not pleasant it is telling me that my CNS is HEALING'''''''''''' :clap::highfive:

something really GOOD happened last night i slept 8 1/2 hours ! yay wowwee its been 3-6 months since i slept that well overnight . i keep thinking it was the area on the bed i slept maybe? my bed is really OLD the frame collapsed under so i stuffed some old thick encyclopedias to hold the box spring under one corner i slept in the opposite side of the bed my upperbody & head were slightly reclined upside down .

with this new find im gonna have to share this with the insomnia folks here i hope it helps them as much as it helped me

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [Os...]
    • [Ro...]
    • [Mo...]
    • [BW...]
    • [En...]
    • [Tu...]
    • [El...]
    • [Da...]
    • [Ap...]
    • [...]
    • [El...]