Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

What good thing happened to you in the last 24 hours?

[sa...]

in the last 24 hours wel like an hour ago i went to the supermarket to buy some steak & carne guisada seasoning so i can make my own carne guisada tacos !! those are my favorite i'll save alot $ too cooking my own

Ya know, ifn ya happened to make...oh...a few too many...? I would help ya eat them...no, really! I would! Honest! 8#) tex

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [sn...]

• [Lo...]

• [MT...]

• [Mo...]

I was able to laugh at myself, and i ordered a new book, to help with my recovery, i could feel Fall in the air for a brief moment, I could just FEEL. :angel::thumbsup::smitten:

I was able to laugh at myself, and i ordered a new book, to help with my recovery, i could feel Fall in the air for a brief moment, I could just FEEL. :angel::thumbsup::smitten:

I know exactly what you mean, quite amazing feeling

when it happens right ? I believe you are in for some more wonderful

surprises....future looks bright . :):smitten:

WORDS HAVE TURNED MY ARMCHAIR INTO AN AMAZING ARRAY OF VEHICLES...THEY HAVE PUT ME FRONT-SEAT-CENTER ON SO MANY JOURNEYS...FED MY MIND SO MANY DELECTABLES, PULLED MY EMOTIONS BY THE ROOTS...THEY ARE TRULY A GIFT TO THE EXPERIENCE OF LIFE.

tex

WORDS HAVE TURNED MY ARMCHAIR INTO AN AMAZING ARRAY OF VEHICLES...THEY HAVE PUT ME FRONT-SEAT-CENTER ON SO MANY JOURNEYS...FED MY MIND SO MANY DELECTABLES, PULLED MY EMOTIONS BY THE ROOTS...THEY ARE TRULY A GIFT TO THE EXPERIENCE OF LIFE.

tex

:thumbsup::)

tex

You are such a gifted writer Tex!  You just convinced me to go read a book.  When is your book coming out?  :)

PD

WHAT A NICE THING TO SAY...THANK YOU...

AT THE RISK OF REPEATING MYSELF, IT WILL BE COMING OUT WHEN THEY FIGURE OUT HOW TO REPRINT IT IN ORIGINAL CRAYON...HAW!

ACTUALLY, IT IS COMING OUT IN INSTALLMENTS AFTER THE "REPLY" BUTTON...REALLY DISORGANIZED, BUT THEN, SO AM I... :angel:

I was able to remember what I thought I forgot, but then I forgot what I had just remembered, but then today I remember things from way back when, and slowly the fog lifted and I am remembering again, thank goodness I love Merry-go-rounds, but really this is a weird trip at times. so now where did I put my garlic roller, oh yes it is in the freezer see I can remember today hee hee.  :laugh: :laugh: :smitten:

I was able to remember what I thought I forgot, but then I forgot what I had just remembered, but then today I remember things from way back when, and slowly the fog lifted and I am remembering again, thank goodness I love Merry-go-rounds, but really this is a weird trip at times. so now where did I put my garlic roller, oh yes it is in the freezer see I can remember today hee hee.  :laugh: :laugh: :smitten:

funny :laugh: it will all get back to normal begood, brings back memories

to me. bizzare journey for sure......once you are able to laugh about it....

the light at the end of the tunnel is getting brighter......a good sign. :smitten:

hi, yesterday the thought in my mind that went over and over was 'I AM DANCING AS FAST AS I CAN'. it was a movie in the 1980's, that told a story about a woman and Valium addiction, well for a good part of the day that was how i felt DANCING DANCING,and lo and behold i finally stopped feeling it. so i am thankful that i am not DANCING today and so this is a really good thing that has happened. i relish each and every good thing, and i know that feeling off, will go away, it is just the healing my body has to go through to get to the end of my Journey.  :):smitten:

the good i did today was i cooked more carne guisada this morning it turned out much better i boiled the cut up steak meat on low heat  30 minutes then i added the water with sipces then boiled on low heat another 30 minutes that meat was nice and tender and came apart easily when i ate it !!

another good thing i mowed 2 hours earlier i used a riding mower at the ranch it looks nice

the good i did today was i cooked more carne guisada this morning it turned out much better i boiled the cut up steak meat on low heat  30 minutes then i added the water with sipces then boiled on low heat another 30 minutes that meat was nice and tender and came apart easily when i ate it !!

another good thing i mowed 2 hours earlier i used a riding mower at the ranch it looks nice

I got an Email from a precious friend whom I have missed and was concerned about. It always makes my day to hear from her. :)

Snowy :smitten:

I have to say many great things have happened, but just feeling better,and able to recall what i have forgotten, has been a good thing, and to know that i may have another 24hrs, is a blessing too, but will have to wait on that. also found out that i can get 4g internet in my apt with unlimited data for $10 per month, have to buy modem, but not a problem, just to be able to not get up at the crack of dawn is a wonderful thing,and the other good thing that has happened i realize how much being here on BB, is helping me to adjust to ups and downs with road to RECOVERY, and to know that for right now i am fairly stable at this moment. I am so grateful for just living another day. you all have a good day.  :thumbsup::):thumbsup::smitten:

It has been a good 24hrs, just to be is enough right now, and to feel like the tide is going in the right direction, to think clear most of the time, and to ACCEPT the times it is not clear, because i still have a ways to go, and i can only do this if i ACCEPT what is thrown in my path, and heal with the knowledge that it just takes TIME to complete this Journey  :thumbsup::smitten::thumbsup:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [Ro...]
    • [Mo...]
    • [En...]
    • [ro...]
    • [Os...]
    • [Fa...]
    • [ti...]
    • [BW...]
    • [Tu...]
    • [El...]
    • [Da...]