Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

What good thing happened to you in the last 24 hours?

[sa...]

i like to comment news stories on yahoo sometimes, this morning i met a new friend there i told him that he was up really early i hope he slept enough . he told me about how he's a vet with physical pain that has insomnia i told him what i do to help me sleep i wish i couldve helped more with physical pain advice .

this evening i talked to a friend from Panama  on skype the day before i told him about chamomille tea (manzanilla in spanish so i called it that to him)  i told him how its many purposes to help me it relaxes me if i had a stressfull day or fixes my tummy if i feel nauseaed of diarrhea . and earlier today we talked again on skype and he showed me the chamomille tea bag boxes he got at the supermarket today. i felt very happy and very good inside sharing what has helped me with someone else

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [sn...]

• [Lo...]

• [MT...]

• [Mo...]

in the last 24 hours i had a great day yesterday afternoon i was driving home from having dinner i saw a push mower by the side of roadway that someone was throwin away , i pulled over to look at it i do this kinda often look at something that i think i can refurbish (furniture) or fix that someones throwin away im rather mechanically inclined when it comes to small engine repair i. anyways i eyballed the mower i saw the motor still had good compression so i took the mower home with me in my pickup i was able to get it running again  in just a few minutes . i disassembed the carburator cleaned it well & flushed out gas tank cleaned out sparkplug all of that makes it run smoothly so im really hpapy with this !!

[c5...]
I went kayaking with friends.  It was a lot of work, as my upper body has lost some strength during WD, but I had a great time!  I'm in bed now, really exhausted, but so happy that I didn't feel any panic while on the water.  It rained pretty hard for about 30 minutes while my friends and I were paddling, and that made me feel like a little kid :laugh::)

[72...]

I rode my bicycle in the Santa Fe Century.  103 miles total - the longest ride for me in over 30 years.  I did it on nearly no sleep (the insomnia thing gets really old sometimes), but I slept really good last night after the event.

(I'm paying the price today - my aching tailbone!!)

I rode my bicycle in the Santa Fe Century.  103 miles total - the longest ride for me in over 30 years.  I did it on nearly no sleep (the insomnia thing gets really old sometimes), but I slept really good last night after the event.

Never mind the aching tailbone b, I can see you are getting

younger and younger ! :laugh: Well done.. :)

[c5...]

Wow! 103 is a big ride.  Your tailbone has every right to ache!  Glad that you slept well after the ride :thumbsup:

so, i told earlier, that i'll never bother myself to explain to normal people what it feels like to go through psych drugs

multiple wd....

drop it, they won't get it....

yesterday, i was celebrating my Bday with my relatives, i watched eurovision with them

did face  painting and drawing with their 4 children....had a half glass of white vine :o

.... of cause they were making Toasts (Bday wishes and drinking to that) ...

then my cousin said:

i have seen through what you have been and still going through

(with your hospitalisations, medications, child separation and husband's betrayal....)

one thing i can tell:

You have some Serious strength in you...

How do you manage to keep your head up ?

i was really flattered to hear that....

I had the motivation and wherewithal to rake out the gravelled space between the garage and the fence today. It has been a few years since that has gotten done. Yay me!!  I should get a medal but I'll take one of these -----> :balloon:

Good thread.  :)

Washing sheets after an attempt to absorb a mug of coffee rather than the conventional "drink it" approach... :o tex

Washing sheets after an attempt to absorb a mug of coffee rather than the conventional "drink it" approach... :o tex

The thought of Tex washing sheets made me laugh out loud right now,

thats a good thing to happen indeed, thanks. :smitten:

Miz C, i wash those sheets twice a year, usually, whether or not they need it ::)  :laugh: !!! And, no, I don't put them in with the feed bags anymore...like to never got the bran out of em... :laugh:

Miz C, i wash those sheets twice a year, usually, whether or not they need it ::)  :laugh: !!! And, no, I don't put them in with the feed bags anymore...like to never got the bran out of em... :laugh:

:thumbsup::laugh:

I went to a cafe today, and as soon as I sat down, a man with a guitar started singing a song with my name in it. He was singing to someone else who must share my name, also, but I felt that the song was meant for me too. My dad named me because of that song. I thought about my parents and felt as if they were near.

I went to a cafe today, and as soon as I sat down, a man with a guitar started singing a song with my name in it. He was singing to someone else who must share my name, also, but I felt that the song was meant for me too. My dad named me because of that song. I thought about my parents and felt as if they were near.

That's really neat.  :)

that sounds nice Terry, what a lovely thing to happen.

8.0 hours of high quality deep normal sleep and a 100% baseline day........actually for 6 continuous days now. While this is likely to be temporary, I'll take it.  8)

laser

8.0 hours of high quality deep normal sleep and a 100% baseline day........actually for 6 continuous days now. While this is likely to be temporary, I'll take it.  8)

laser

Cool Laser, thats around the time my sleep returned, eventually problem

will be solved for good, a gift from heaven, I can tell ya. :)

went to church this morning...

was biking 3 times today

then in the middle of the green field i was lying on my back

and watching sky and clouds pass by.....

:crazy:

AWESOME Purevida!

I had a lovely long phone call with my best friend. When I'm talking to him it feels like everything is OK, and he makes me laugh.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [He...]
    • [En...]
    • [Ni...]
    • [MP...]
    • [Mo...]
    • [Fa...]
    • [je...]
    • [Os...]
    • [Re...]