Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

What good thing happened to you in the last 24 hours?

[sa...]

I WOKE UP AND FELT  NEEDED !!! That is truly a wondrous thing.

Of course you're needed Tex.  :) You make alot of people smile and brighten the day. There's only one Tex. You're much appreciated.  :thumbsup:

Snowy :)

Awww...thanks, Snowy... :smitten: hey, is it ok for a guy to send a guy a  :smitten: ? I may have just ruined my sterling silver(plate) rep here...better go wake up my horse and ask 'im...tex

By the way, young man, it's past yer bedtime... :police:

Yep Tex, you've brightened my day so many times, gave me a chuckle...ty

keep it up please, yours and Joey's presence make a nice change ....

wouldn't wanna miss it.

Is it okay for an ''old'' woman to send two kisses ?  :laugh:

I guess so....they are just smacks on your cheeks, right ? :laugh::-* :-*

Yep Tex, I'm not sure what these emoticons represent anyway. As far as I can tell, you have heart bubbles coming outta the left ear? Try doing this...see if this helps :idiot: :idiot: :idiot: Just don't scratch too much.  8) What's your horse have to say about this? He seems pretty wise, so I've heard.  :) Oh, and doin some plumbing under the sink.

And as for Claudia...The cut off age for kissing on the cheek is 29, last time I checked. Sooo, judging from your picture, I'd say you're still good to go.  :thumbsup: Two kisses? What about Tex's horse?  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

See ? a chuckle again....thanks Joey. :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [sn...]

• [Lo...]

• [MT...]

• [Mo...]

Of course you're needed Tex.  :) You make alot of people smile and brighten the day. There's only one Tex. You're much appreciated.  :thumbsup:

Awww...thanks, Snowy... :smitten: hey, is it ok for a guy to send a guy a  :smitten: ? I may have just ruined my sterling silver(plate) rep here...better go wake up my horse and ask 'im...tex

wouldn't wanna miss it.

Yep Tex, I'm not sure what these emoticons represent anyway. As far as I can tell, you have heart bubbles coming outta the left ear? Try doing this...see if this helps :idiot: :idiot: :idiot: Just don't scratch too much.  8) What's your horse have to say about this? He seems pretty wise, so I've heard.  :) Oh, and doin some plumbing under the sink.

And as for Claudia...The cut off age for kissing on the cheek is 29, last time I checked. Sooo, judging from your picture, I'd say you're still good to go.  :thumbsup: Two kisses? What about Tex's horse?  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

HEY!!!! NO FAIR!!! WHILST I WAS TRYIN TO COMPOSE A GRACIOUS REPLY TO MIZ MORR, SNOWY CUT IN LINE AHEAD OF ME FOR KISSES...GET YOU BACK UNDER THE SINK!!! GREAT ANSWER ON THE SMILIES!!!HAW!!! 👏👏👏

THEY AIN'T TRUE SMACKS UNLESS THEY LEAVE💋💋BEHIND!!!

AND MY HORSE CAN FEND FOR HISSELF...JUST DON'T TELL HIM 'BOUT THE KISSES OR I'LL NEVER GET HIM BACK IN THE BARN...AND, FER THE RECORD, WHEN YA GET TO BE MY AGE, NO ONE IS OLD...WELL, 'CEPT ME, MAYBE...AND NOTE: I DIDN'T SAY MATURE...tex

wouldn't wanna miss it.

HEY!!!! NO FAIR!!! WHILST I WAS TRYIN TO COMPOSE A GRACIOUS REPLY TO MIZ MORR, SNOWY CUT IN LINE AHEAD OF ME FOR KISSES...GET YOU BACK UNDER THE SINK!!! GREAT ANSWER ON THE SMILIES!!!HAW!!! 👏👏👏

THEY AIN'T TRUE SMACKS UNLESS THEY LEAVE💋💋BEHIND!!!

AND MY HORSE CAN FEND FOR HISSELF...JUST DON'T TELL HIM 'BOUT THE KISSES OR I'LL NEVER GET HIM BACK IN THE BARN...AND, FER THE RECORD, WHEN YA GET TO BE MY AGE, NO ONE IS OLD...WELL, 'CEPT ME, MAYBE...AND NOTE: I DIDN'T SAY MATURE...tex

Ha ha ha, :thumbsup::laugh:8)

Got a kiss from a nice 29 year old lady while riding a horse that I stole from some guys barn.  >:D:D

[a7...]

Got a kiss from a nice 29 year old lady while riding a horse that I stole from some guys barn.  >:D:D

This is AWESOME! Love it!

WON'T YOU HAVE A PIECE OF KEY LIME PIE, SNOWY??? I KNEADED THE CRUST, MYSELF... :smitten:

tex

Sure Tex!  :) That's one of my favorite pies.  :) Save some crust for me. I need some too.  :)

Snowy

This is AWESOME! Love it!

:)

WON'T YOU HAVE A PIECE OF KEY LIME PIE, SNOWY??? I KNEADED THE CRUST, MYSELF... :smitten:

tex

Sure Tex!  :) That's one of my favorite pies.  :) Save some crust for me. I need some too.  :)

Snowy

Oh, Snowy,,,? Ya might want to check the "Let's Chat" thread...haw! And my horse told me about yer...uhm...problem...it's ok, though, the secret is safe with me...now my horse...?tex

You are too funny Snowy!  This really gave me a laugh!  :laugh:

reflecting on my 4,5 months off

damn, i have been through hell since 2013 may

i also see how much i learned from all this

but most importantly, how strong I'm now compared to me

/crying Baby/ during my 1st CT....

i learned that YOU CAN KEEP GOING WITH NO WINDOWS .

YOU CAN FACE DAILY NON STOP MENTAL PAIN...

SCARY INHUMAN PHYSICAL SYMPTOMS WONT KILL YOU

AND WITDHRAWALS

ARE ALWAYS BETWEEN YOU AND YOU!!!

YOU WILL LEARN DURING THIS EXPERIENCE TO BE EITHER YOUR OWN BEST FRIEND OR

YOUR OWN BEST ENEMY!!!

YOU WILL UNDERST

AND THAT SOMETIMES ITS BETTER FALLEN THINGS APPART THAT ARE STRONG

THEN UNSTABLE AND FAKE ONES TOGETHER...

okey there is more to all this, but i want to go running :idiot: :idiot: :idiot:

my advise:

KEEP CALM AND KEEP GOING WHATEVER IT TAKES

don't think about tomorrow...

make the best out of today's hell

then repeat again tomorrow....

[95...]

I'm at the Texas Star Party (TSP) this week.  It's a week-long gathering of several hundred geeky astronomy types.  Two years ago, this is where I first tried to c/t Ativan.  Seemed like a good venue since I wanted to stay awake all night.  But I felt so badly the next day (shakes, sweats, irritability) that I couldn't enjoy myself.  After two days, I took a rescue dose.  Then I tried to go without again, but after only one night, I went back on.  It was sad.

Last year's TSP was my first venture out after c/t-ing.  I was about 4 1/2 months out.  It was kind of weird, but I survived. I was only up to being able to drink about 2 beers, but had 4-5 drinks one night (and got pretty revved up). However, the alcohol-induced wave only lasted a few hours.  I was definitely on the mend.

This year, I'm feeling good.  Made one pretty picture so far...

http://aslc-nm.org/M101_2015_800.jpg

Wow, thanks for sharing the pretty picture. Stargazing is awesome! It's so wonderful to hear about your progress too. Way to go.

I'm at the Texas Star Party (TSP) this week.  It's a week-long gathering of several hundred geeky astronomy types.  Two years ago, this is where I first tried to c/t Ativan.  Seemed like a good venue since I wanted to stay awake all night.  But I felt so badly the next day (shakes, sweats, irritability) that I couldn't enjoy myself.  After two days, I took a rescue dose.  Then I tried to go without again, but after only one night, I went back on.  It was sad.

Last year's TSP was my first venture out after c/t-ing.  I was about 4 1/2 months out.  It was kind of weird, but I survived. I was only up to being able to drink about 2 beers, but had 4-5 drinks one night (and got pretty revved up). However, the alcohol-induced wave only lasted a few hours.  I was definitely on the mend.

Awesome picture. :thumbsup:

Interesting b, enjoy your stay and lets have some more pics if you

feel up to it. :)

I LOVE THE NAME OF YOUR PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!HAW!!!!!tex.    :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Don't laugh please....must tell me what ''HAW'' means .....I'm clueless. :idiot::laugh:

OH MORR,CLAUDIA, I LOVE YOUR OPEN WONDER!!! Haw is simply what it sounds like...kinda a belly laugh.some folks would write "Haha!"...bein a transplanted Texan, the accent would make that "Hawhaw!" 0r, for short, HAW!!! Just some phonetic phoolishness...tex

I saw a movie. (Avengers- Age of Ultron).

Good movie.

And I did NOT have a Panic Attack/Tsunami.

Nice Absence.

OH MORR,CLAUDIA, I LOVE YOUR OPEN WONDER!!! Haw is simply what it sounds like...kinda a belly laugh.some folks would write "Haha!"...bein a transplanted Texan, the accent would make that "Hawhaw!" 0r, for short, HAW!!! Just some phonetic phoolishness...tex

OMG, :2funny: I was trying to figure it out....Like 'Have A Window' .. :laugh::idiot:

see ? poor me.....so damn Benzo damaged....unbelievable ! :tickedoff::laugh:

Rockingchaircat, I saw it too and also did not have a panic attack! Yay for us!  :clap:

I was pretty scared because I didn't realize before I got there that it would be in IMAX. I was trying to push myself to hang out with friends but that seemed like way too much. I closed my eyes when I felt like something bad would be coming though. And I made it through.

I laughed a few times even though I cried a lot. Also, I think I got a few glimpses out of the benzo haze where I could see that what I thought was me was the drugs thinking/talking. Still feel rotten, but these are small victories.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [...]
    • [El...]
    • [mt...]
    • [BW...]
    • [En...]
    • [PE...]
    • [fl...]
    • [...]
    • [...]
    • [Mt...]
    • [Em...]