Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

What good thing happened to you in the last 24 hours?

[sa...]

TODAY I WENT FOR A MASSAGE :)

IT LASTED 1 1/2 HRS. WHEN I WENT TO GET UP OFF THE TABLE...I COULDN'T. MY MUSCLES WERE SO RELAXED. I JUST FELL BACK, AND IT MADE ME START LAUGHING...BECASUE I THOUGHT (OH GREAT) HOW AM I GOING TO DRIVE HOME.

IT WAS AWESOME...I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT  :thumbsup:

FB :)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [sn...]

• [Lo...]

• [MT...]

• [Mo...]

IT LASTED 1 1/2 HRS. WHEN I WENT TO GET UP OFF THE TABLE...I COULDN'T. MY MUSCLES WERE SO RELAXED. I JUST FELL BACK, AND IT MADE ME START LAUGHING...BECASUE I THOUGHT (OH GREAT) HOW AM I GOING TO DRIVE HOME.

That sounds fantastic Fluter!  I want one!

PD

That's great fluter.  :) Was it one of those shihtzu massages where they walk on your back?  >:D

That's great fluter.  :) Was it one of those shihtzu massages where they walk on your back?  >:D

SHE DIDN'T WALK ON MY BACK; HOWEVER, SHE GOT ON THE TABLE... IMPLANTED HER KNEES IN MY GLUTES AND HANDS ON MY BACK, AND I'M MOVIN KINDA SLOW THIS MORNING  :laugh:

HECK SNOWY....SHE MAY AS WELL HAVE WALKED ON ME  :thumbsup:

NOW I NEED A CHIROPRACTOR  ;D

FB :smitten:

SHE DIDN'T WALK ON MY BACK; HOWEVER, SHE GOT ON THE TABLE... IMPLANTED HER KNEES IN MY GLUTES AND HANDS ON MY BACK, AND I'M MOVIN KINDA SLOW THIS MORNING  :laugh:

Wow fluter! Sounds like some of the...uhh never mind  :-X Sounds like you had a nice time.  ;) Didjya feel like a rubber band kinda?  8)

[83...]

Nothing beats a great massage. I think I might go book one now!- I hate when I get such a great massage then have to battle traffic. Was so lucky when I found an awesome girl, only 3 blocks from my house. I now can stay in my Zen cloud for a while!  :thumbsup:

I put out a fire in my oven:)

Cool  :)

No, Snowy, it was HOT!  >:D

PD, You're as corny as me.  :D:laugh:8)

Snowy :)

Now that's a compliment!  ;)  :laugh:  :D

[83...]

Nothing beats a great massage. I think I might go book one now!- I hate when I get such a great massage then have to battle traffic. Was so lucky when I found an awesome girl, only 3 blocks from my house. I now can stay in my Zen cloud for a while!  :thumbsup:

Took a page out of your book! Just floated home from an awesome massage. Going to take a hot bath, and call it a day. Getting my Zen on! 8)

Awsome! I will try  :smitten:

[77...]

I had a picnic by the lake with my daughter and her boyfriend. It was a beautiful day.  :) :)

This is so lovely!

I'm so happy for you. :smitten:

Two things: 1) I went to the biggest store in town today with no panic nor anxiety. Last time I went there, at least 4 years ago, I had a panic attack and crashed my car with the trolleys. So I had panic by just driving by  :D and sometimes I had to drive more for not seeing this mall at all  :laugh:

2) just by coincidence I was the spinning trainer today at the gym for 45 min  :D...spinning exercise is ridding a stationary bike varying intensity, speed and on/off at using the bike seat.

Now I hope that anxiety and DP do not happen after over doing things  ;D

I still cannot believe I went to that Big shop  :)

[b3...]

Two things: 1) I went to the biggest store in town today with no panic nor anxiety. Last time I went there, at least 4 years ago, I had a panic attack and crashed my car with the trolleys. So I had panic by just driving by  :D and sometimes I had to drive more for not seeing this mall at all  :laugh:

2) just by coincidence I was the spinning trainer today at the gym for 45 min  :D...spinning exercise is ridding a stationary bike varying intensity, speed and on/off at using the bike seat.

Awesome progress!  I hope too that you don't have post "doing things" anxiety/panic, but if you do, remember that you safely did them---and you can again and again!!!  If panic shows up, thank it for working so hard to keep you safe, then bless it's little butt and invite it to take a nice walk  :)

[83...]

That's awesome! I did a spin class once, couldn't walk downstairs for a good 3 days!

I WOKE UP AND FELT  NEEDED !!! That is truly a wondrous thing.

Of course you're needed Tex.  :) You make alot of people smile and brighten the day. There's only one Tex. You're much appreciated.  :thumbsup:

Of course you're needed Tex.  :) You make alot of people smile and brighten the day. There's only one Tex. You're much appreciated.  :thumbsup:

Awww...thanks, Snowy... :smitten: hey, is it ok for a guy to send a guy a  :smitten: ? I may have just ruined my sterling silver(plate) rep here...better go wake up my horse and ask 'im...tex

By the way, young man, it's past yer bedtime... :police:

Awww...thanks, Snowy... :smitten: hey, is it ok for a guy to send a guy a  :smitten: ? I may have just ruined my sterling silver(plate) rep here...better go wake up my horse and ask 'im...tex

Yep Tex, you've brightened my day so many times, gave me a chuckle...ty

keep it up please, yours and Joey's presence make a nice change ....

wouldn't wanna miss it.

Is it okay for an ''old'' woman to send two kisses ?  :laugh:

I guess so....they are just smacks on your cheeks, right ? :laugh::-* :-*

Yep Tex, you've brightened my day so many times, gave me a chuckle...ty

keep it up please, yours and Joey's presence make a nice change ....

wouldn't wanna miss it.

Is it okay for an ''old'' woman to send two kisses ?  :laugh:

I guess so....they are just smacks on your cheeks, right ? :laugh::-* :-*

Yep Tex, I'm not sure what these emoticons represent anyway. As far as I can tell, you have heart bubbles coming outta the left ear? Try doing this...see if this helps :idiot: :idiot: :idiot: Just don't scratch too much.  8) What's your horse have to say about this? He seems pretty wise, so I've heard.  :) Oh, and doin some plumbing under the sink.

And as for Claudia...The cut off age for kissing on the cheek is 29, last time I checked. Sooo, judging from your picture, I'd say you're still good to go.  :thumbsup: Two kisses? What about Tex's horse?  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [Tr...]
    • [Ka...]
    • [Mr...]
    • [Pe...]
    • [Os...]
    • [...]
    • [Gr...]
    • [Re...]
    • [le...]
    • [Sw...]