Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

WHAT TO DO???

[Li...]

GOOD AFTERNOON TO ALL THE BUDDIES ON HERE, HERE IS THE SITUATION I WAS FINISHED WITH MY TAPER IN DECEMBER... NO W/D S/X'S OR ANYTHING. NO ANXIETY PANIC ATTACKS BRAIN FOR OR ANYTHING I FELT NORMAL AGAIN! THEN SUNDAY I FOUND OUT SOMETHING REAL BAD AND IT MADE ME START STRESSING, THE BACK OF MY NECK GOT REAL HOT MY SHOULDERS GOT TENSE FROM THE STRESS MY HEAD HURTED AND FELT OVERWHELMED I COULDNT SLEEP OR HAVENT SLEPT GOOD FOR 5 DAYS... DOES THIS MEAN IM GOING TO GO THROUGH ALL THIS AGAIN? OR WHATS THE BEST THING TO DO IN THIS SITUATION???

GOOD AFTERNOON TO ALL THE BUDDIES ON HERE, HERE IS THE SITUATION I WAS FINISHED WITH MY TAPER IN DECEMBER... NO W/D S/X'S OR ANYTHING. NO ANXIETY PANIC ATTACKS BRAIN FOR OR ANYTHING I FELT NORMAL AGAIN! THEN SUNDAY I FOUND OUT SOMETHING REAL BAD AND IT MADE ME START STRESSING, THE BACK OF MY NECK GOT REAL HOT MY SHOULDERS GOT TENSE FROM THE STRESS MY HEAD HURTED AND FELT OVERWHELMED I COULDNT SLEEP OR HAVENT SLEPT GOOD FOR 5 DAYS... DOES THIS MEAN IM GOING TO GO THROUGH ALL THIS AGAIN? OR WHATS THE BEST THING TO DO IN THIS SITUATION???

Hi Linc,

What it means is the stress/anxiety you are going through rev'ed up your nervous system and your body is reacting.  Try to relax, do whatever you do to calm yourself down.  Keeping yourself calm and try not reacting to stressful situations will help you a great deal while you are still healing.

Whatever you do, don't go back to taking any type of drugs...learn to handle this on your own.  This should go away for you pretty soon...when I had a really big stresser hit me it took about 2 weeks for my symptoms to calm down.  It may not be that long for you but it will happen....

Take care and let us know how you're doing.  :smitten:

TS