• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [al...]

• [sa...]

• [Ma...]

• [ho...]

Top Posters In This Topic

[5d...]

"Don't be discouraged. It's often the last key in the bunch that opens the lock" Israa Ali

The keys are getting lower now Marky, love it  :smitten:

[5d...]

I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be;

for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions,

and not upon our circumstances.

~ Martha Washington

Hey Staffy ,

Just see that you are from Australia. Is that right? My house mate just moved back home to NSW..

Im jealous you all have summer now. She left me a tube of Vegemite. I like it  on toast. Im from NJ. Hope you are doing well. HoneyM

[5d...]

Hey Staffy ,

Just see that you are from Australia. Is that right? My house mate just moved back home to NSW..

Im jealous you all have summer now. She left me a tube of Vegemite. I like it  on toast. Im from NJ. Hope you are doing well. HoneyM

Hi Honey,

Yes I am in Australia and I love, love, love my Vegemite, I am a 'vegemite kid'  :laugh:  I hope you are going to keep in touch with your house mate, yes we have summer, it is really hot already, forecast for this coming weekend is 41 degrees, thank heavens we have a pool.

Funny about the vegemite, I have a good friend in Sacremento and I often send her 'an Aussie Care pack' , which has Billy Tea, Vegemite and Tim Tams in it, when I first sent the Vegemite she ate a huge dollop straight off the spoon, I cracked up, she said it was the devils brew!, but she had grown to love it now - particularly on toast as most of us here do.

I hope you shop is coming along nicely.  Talk Soon.

Staffy x

[5d...]

Thank you for the days

when your kindness

pulled me through...

when I deserved less,

but you extended your love

to cover all my faults.

Thank you for your gentle words

that walked me through

despair and heartache

to a brighter tomorrow.

Through your kindness,

you were there when I needed you.

Be ye kind, one to another.

Ephesians 4:32

[5d...]

The deepest happiness you can have comes from the capacity to help relieve the suffering of others.

Thanks for joining in Alfred, I agree, service to others, relieves one's own suffering.  Thank You  :thumbsup:

[5d...]

Endurance is one of the most difficult disciplines, but it is to the onewho endures that the final victory comes.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I am enduring, I am enduring, I am enduring  :thumbsup:

I am always interested to see BBers ask "when will I be the old me again?".  I understand what I think is meant, that is free of these lousy withdrawal sx, but as for being the same, I am always hoping for a new & improved version.

It's kind of like that corny old joke, after receiving the bad diagnosis the patient asks, "Dr, will I be able to play the piano again?" & the Dr says, "I don't see why not".  Patient, "that's great, because I never could before".

So I expect having endured withdrawal to be imbued with all sorts of super powers, (none of which are going to get my Christmas prep chores done, so I had better get out of here).

[5d...]

I am always interested to see BBers ask "when will I be the old me again?".  I understand what I think is meant, that is free of these lousy withdrawal sx, but as for being the same, I am always hoping for a new & improved version.

It's kind of like that corny old joke, after receiving the bad diagnosis the patient asks, "Dr, will I be able to play the piano again?" & the Dr says, "I don't see why not".  Patient, "that's great, because I never could before".

So I expect having endured withdrawal to be imbued with all sorts of super powers, (none of which are going to get my Christmas prep chores done, so I had better get out of here).

I so agree ihope, I don't think too many BB'ers could go through this epic journey and 'be the same', I think the experience changes you along the way, if nothing else, it certainly enhances your pain threshold.

Staffy

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Happiness is not an individual matter. When you are able to bring relief, or bring back the smile to one person, not only that person profits, but you also profit.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :oXo: 

"Oh what a night"  Will need plenty of distraction today.    So three quotes for today..........................

The beauty of life is, while we cannot undo what is done,

we can see it, understand it, learn from it and change.

So that every new moment is spent not in regret, guilt, fear or anger,

but in wisdom, understanding and love.

“If you worry about what might be, and wonder what might have been, you will ignore what is.”

The secret of joy is the mastery of pain.

>:(  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

alfred