Important Survey - Please Participate ×

StaffyGirl's Ironic Quotes for the Day

[f0...]

[f0...]

"Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in, where nature may heal and give strength to the body and soul." - John Muir

Beautiful Sage, I have to tell you, whenever I try to picture you in my mind, I have this vision of an ethereal earth angel, walking through the woods.  I don't know why that is, but that's my mental 'take' on you.

Staffy x

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  Maybe when I was younger, but I think I'm much too ill to look like an Earth angel right now!  I'll tell you something that probably won't surprise you, though.  When I was a little kid I believed in wood nymphs and told my little sister all about them.  :laugh:

Hi Sage, Delightful little creatures wood nymphs.  I hope your sister still believes.......

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [al...]

• [sa...]

• [Ma...]

• [ho...]

Top Posters In This Topic

I choose to believe that it is easy to change a thought or a pattern. 

I always have a choice.

And by changing that, we can change our reality.  Albert Einstein explains why:

"Everything is energy and that's all there is to it.  Match the frequency of the reality that you want, and you cannot help but get that reality.  It can be no other way.  This is not philosophy.  This is physics."

[f0...]

I choose to believe that it is easy to change a thought or a pattern. 

I always have a choice.

And by changing that, we can change our reality.  Albert Einstein explains why:

"Everything is energy and that's all there is to it.  Match the frequency of the reality that you want, and you cannot help but get that reality.  It can be no other way.  This is not philosophy.  This is physics."

I love that Sage, they go together like errr what's that saying?  :laugh:

[f0...]

I LOVE that one Staffy.  I'd never heard it before, but it's so true.

Thanks Sage, I really love it too.  People are so worried about being PC these days that we have forgotten how to nurture our souls.

Staffy

Okay, this is going to sound a little corny but I liked it.  It's a quote from the TV show called Life about a Zen cop.  He listens to his Zen tape whenever he drives his car, and over and over you hear the narrator say "1+1=1...(and a bunch of other stuff about all life being one etc, etc)"  At the end of the series, after Crews, the cop, has risked his life for his partner the tape says:

"1+1=1. We have a word for that. The word is love."

[f0...]

Okay, this is going to sound a little corny but I liked it.  It's a quote from the TV show called Life about a Zen cop.  He listens to his Zen tape whenever he drives his car, and over and over you hear the narrator say "1+1=1...(and a bunch of other stuff about all life being one etc, etc)"  At the end of the series, after Crews, the cop, has risked his life for his partner the tape says:

"1+1=1. We have a word for that. The word is love."

I so get that, and I love it.  I wish we had this show in Australia, sounds very interesting. 

Staffy x

“I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge. That myth is more potent than history. That dreams are more powerful than facts. That hope always triumphs over experience. That laughter is the only cure for grief. And I believe that love is stronger than death.”

― Robert Fulghum

[f0...]

“I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge. That myth is more potent than history. That dreams are more powerful than facts. That hope always triumphs over experience. That laughter is the only cure for grief. And I believe that love is stronger than death.”

― Robert Fulghum

Nice one, particularly this bit.  Love is stronger than death.

Thanks Marky, hoping eveything is going ok for you - how's my man Stan?

Staffy

[f0...]

Fall in love or fall in hate.

Get Inspired or be Depressed.

Ace a Test, or flunk a class.

Make Babies or make art.

Speak the truth or lie and cheat.

Dance on Tables or sit in the corner

Life is divine choas - embrace it.

Forgive yourself.  Breathe.

And enjoy the ride.