Important Survey - Please Participate ×

StaffyGirl's Ironic Quotes for the Day

[be...]

You got to know when to hold em , know when to fold em , know when to walk away , know when to run ;) Kenny Rogers

You sure do - love that song.....

Staff G

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [al...]

• [sa...]

• [Ma...]

• [ho...]

Top Posters In This Topic

'The mark of a man is not how he falls to his feet, but rather how he picks himself up, dusts himself off and starts over again......'  Staff G

One of my personal favs and mantra

Spread love everywhere you go; first of all in your own house.  give  love to your children, to your wife or husband, to a next door neighbour...... Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier.  Be the living expression of God's kindness; kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile, kindness in your warm greeting.  ~ Mother Teresa.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c324/SheWolf510/BeautyUnicorn_zps16bf2e2f.png

Staffy

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'

How true is this Staff!!!

Never a more true word said indeed!

Learning is finding out what you already know.

Doing is demonstrating that you know it.  Teaching is reminding others that they know it just as well as you.  You are all learners, doers, teachers. 

Life is full and overflowing with the new.  But it is necessary to empty out the old to make room for the new to enter.    Eileen Caddy - Footprints on the Path.

[be...]

"Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"

I like this one :)

Me too gettinghere, because isn't it the truth, we all have our own fights, demons or who knows what going on.  You just never know......  Thanks for stopping by.