• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [al...]

• [sa...]

• [Ma...]

• [ho...]

Top Posters In This Topic

[55...]
'Finish each day and be done with it.  You have done what you could.  Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can.  Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson.

[55...]
A loving person lives in a loving world.  A hostile person lives in a hostile world.  Everyone you meet is your mirror.  ~  Ken Keyey JR.

"I think mabey sometimes I'm weak , then I think sometimes I'm strong, sometimes I'm wise , sometimes a fool ..mabey I'm a little of both sides of the coin , life is not about all or nothing but the palette of many colours that is our our soul" MarkyT

haha sometimes I do try deep but I always end up shallow LOL harhar ..staffy your very encouraging ;)

[55...]

Good on you MarkYT

I like your writing; it's authentic from the heart; that's where truth lives.. Thanks for chimming in, feel free to update with any of your thoughts, odes, rap notes or just plain old rants.

Staff

[55...]

Most people don't know how brave they really are.

In fact, many potential heroes, both men and women, live out thier lives in self doubt.

If they only KNEW they had these deep resources, it would help give them the self reliance to meet  most problems, even a big crisis.  ` R.E chambers.

One of my favourites I use as an affirmation;

Thoughts are things;  they have tremendous power; 

Thoughts of doubt and fear are pathways to failure.

When you conquer negative attitudes of doubt and fear you conquer failure.

Thoughts crystallise into habit and habit solidifies into circumstances.

~ Brian Adams ~ How to Succeed.

You can tell a sad story about life if you like, but it won't be the truth.  Life will allow you to feel sad for as long as you wish.  But eventually you'll discover that there's another possibility, and that is to embrace life as it is, with all its messiness and difficulties and to love it for the experience that it provides you for now, because that's what is happening.  You love life just because that's what IS happening.    And you love your experience just because that's what is happening and because the alterative  - to hate it, be angry, be sad, or reject it - is not acceptable.

My mom wrote this in a little book to me when i was about 8 years old.

"All good deeds done for others,brings you just rewards in the end"

I think she was  very wise because i have lived by this my whole life..

The reward was ....the good feeling it brought to me. 

Ive passed this on to my son. Its working . 8)

My mom wrote this in a little book to me when i was about 8 years old.

"All good deeds done for others,brings you just rewards in the end"

I think she was  very wise because i have lived by this my whole life..

The reward was ....the good feeling it brought to me. 

Ive passed this on to my son. Its working . 8)

Hi Honey - Welcome

I really love that and believe those words to be true.  Positivity breeds positivity and negativity breeds negativity!  Thank you for contributing.

Staff G

You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face.  You MUST do the thing which you think you cannot do'  ~ Eleanor Roosevelt