Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

to Ruby12

[Ca...]

Ruby12 has been inboxing me and everytime I respond, the msg cant be delivered because her inbox is full.  This has been going on for at least a month.  I don't know how to let her know to empty her inbox. 

Hi Ruby!  I wrote a long response to ur last msg and u never got it becas ur inbox was full.  I hope u have since cleaned it out and get this msg.  Actually, five months before I stopped the benzos, I switched to ativan.  (I asked because I thought that maybe it wasnt as strong as the xanax.)  didnt want to get addicted haha! Yes, I'd have to say the symptoms r SLOWLY getting better.  I am still in a very bad way.  Could never hold a full time job.  i have INCREDIBLE cruel DEPRESSION AND ANXIETY...just to mention a couple sx.  I also not only have "jelly legs" but "jelly hands" "jelly arms" "jelly ankles"  jelly every joint and muscle.  I am ashamed to admit that i am a nurse and knew these meds r addicting...just thought I'd suffer thru withdrawal a couple weeks and that wud be it.  Just goes to show how some medical people dont have a clue.  I even worked in a detox some yrs ago.  I had some extreme stress a few yrs back.  To keep my crohns dx from flaring, i took the benzos.  Well, this withdrawal is worse than the anxiety i was having when i started the benzos to begin with. I take one baby step forward one giant one back. I have 4 kids, a husband and 2 dogs.  Can't believe this is happening. Im finding some things fire off my sx.  ie:vitamins, carbs, alcohol, a cold, caffeine  How r u?  <3 Candy