Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Ashton --> (Micro-) Titration Crossover At 6mg

[SS...]

Yes thats right AM and PM 12 hours apart.  If you go to 4 doses then every 6 hours...(but don't wake yourself up for a dose!)  The idea is to spread your dose equally (in dose amount and time) to keep blood levels even...you want to avoid peaks and valleys which can result in symptoms...ie interdose withdrawal.

Did you change your screen name are you in San Francisco?

Mimi

Hi Mimi,

I think I've got it, thank you.  Still waiting for the liquid valium to arrive...

The screen name's been changed but it's still me!

I'm in New Mexico.

Rough Day Today.

Hope you're well.

Best!

• 1 month later...

Hi Steven

So I assume you have your liquid Valium on hand??  How are you mixing, calculating and pulling your dose?  Are you using syringes, a beaker? Are you using pills for the main part of your dose and liquid for the titrating part?  Also are you splitting doses throughout the day?

Glad to see you are still plugging away and dropped a bit more in your dose.  Its rough when you hit a bump in the road but many many of us hit this bump at about 5mg.  You can turn it around!

Mimi

6ml with 54 ml of water = 60 ml or 6mg's per 60 ml of water

remove 1ml = .1 mg and .5ml would = .05 mg, remove .4ml = .04mg, remove .3ml = .03 mg, remove .2ml = .02mg, remove .1ml = .01 mg

remove 2ml = .2mg

remove 3ml = .3mg

remove 4ml = .4mg

remove 5ml = .5mg

remove 6ml = .6mg

remove 7ml = .7mg

remove 8ml = .8mg

remove 9ml = .9mg

remove 10ml = 1mg

remove 10 ml = 1mg

If you use a total of 100ml, each ml removed would be 1 % of your total daily dose (6mg's).

Someone needs to check my math now.  I'm not sure if this is right.  I'm having a rough one today.  VERY HIGH ANXIETY and FEAR.  Get someone else to check this ok?  Take care.

It looks reasonable to me, Kian. Steven, I would probably just add 100ml to the 6ml and remove 1ml at a time. The difference between adding 94ml and adding 100ml is negligible. Adding 54 to get 60 seems a little fast to me. It's totally up to you. You can start slow and readjust later.

Feel better soon, Kian.

Princezz,

Thank you.  You too. 

Kian

If liquid is not available, you could make your own solution by dissolve the Diazapam in 3.25% or higher % of milk - 8 gram per cup. In Canada, we have 5% half and half and I use it to make the solution. Of course, you could do it in small dosage o.w. too much fat.