Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Getting worse ready to c/t

[rh...]

Hello Rg,

Well, then when you look for the number it is called the King County Crisis Center. I guess I can give you the number here. If it is a problem a Moderator can edit this post.

The # to the King County Crisis Center is: 1-866-427-4747

Love to you,

Summer :smitten:

Thank you Summer. It looks like all my messages to you came through  :brickwall:

Love to you as well :smitten:

Rhapsodygirl

Hello Rg,

Don't give it a second thought. I have done the same thing. I have done the same thing. There! Now, you are not alone.

Be kind to yourself.

Love,

Hello Rg,

Don't give it a second thought. I have done the same thing. I have done the same thing. There! Now, you are not alone.

Be kind to yourself.

Love,

Dear Summer,

You are such a sweetheart :angel: I will try and be kind to myself...why is that so hard to do when you're in the midst of a tsaumi (spelled wrong). I did force myself to go outside and weeded my garden. I didn't get it all done but at least I was outdoors for an hour and accomplished something. My wonderful hubby has been gone for 2 days and he is on his way home :yippee:

He works from home but he has to drive 150 miles every other Friday. His 9 year old son usually comes back with him on Friday evenings and we take him back half way Sunday when his mom picks him up. Since I have been slammed we thought it best he would stay down there with his son and give me rest. I am going to have to face the fact that I'm going to get through this ( moment by moment ) and life goes on. I still can't go out in public at all. I pray that will subside soon because I can't shop or go to church. I can't drive :-[

I miss my grandkids so much. Right now I can't be around anyone except my husband :-\ I do pray I stabilize somewhat soon because I was going to cut after my 14 day hold.

Love and hugs :smitten::hug:

RG

[01...]

It's hard for me to give advice about tapering, since I'm one of the total morons who jumped off c/t. But my experience is mine alone.

The one thing I pick up on reading your history below your posts is that you seem to me to be making cuts every 5-7 days. IMHO, that's not enough time for your body and mind to get adjusted to the new lower dose. I would strongly recommend, especially now that you are on a relatively low dose, that you give your mind and body about three weeks between cuts. This isn't a race. Take care of yourself and come down SLOW. I just think you are making cuts too soon.

That's my two cents' worth and I hope it helps. You will be fine, trust me.

Tucson

Me on Day 38 of my c/t: 8)

It's hard for me to give advice about tapering, since I'm one of the total morons who jumped off c/t. But my experience is mine alone.

The one thing I pick up on reading your history below your posts is that you seem to me to be making cuts every 5-7 days. IMHO, that's not enough time for your body and mind to get adjusted to the new lower dose. I would strongly recommend, especially now that you are on a relatively low dose, that you give your mind and body about three weeks between cuts. This isn't a race. Take care of yourself and come down SLOW. I just think you are making cuts too soon.

Tucson

Hi Tuscon,

Yes, I have been cutting every 7 days and now I know I went WAY too fast. I guess since I was feeling so good after I had stabilized after c/o to Valium that a 1mg. cut per week would be okay. Obviously, I should have held longer, but now I just need to get to wait until my brain and body can catch up enough to cut again.

I hope I can get to that place soon because I am REALLY messed up :idiot: If I held 3 weeks between cuts then I will be tapering for almost a year and a half, and then I have post taper healing...6 to 18 months. I will be 55 in January, already missed majority of my years dealing with severe health issues/mental too. I don't want to rush this by no means, I just want to be able to talk, think, not be tormented. It is now day11 almost day 12 and I am not getting any better. I can't list all my s/x.

I was waking up in the middle of the nights with panic attacks..those have subsided, but now I don't mind going to bed expect for the fact I dread the mornings because of how awful I feel. It's like my brain and my body aren't attached. They don't work together. Racing through ts, intrusive thoughts, cannot interact, fear of the phone. I won't go on. You understand ;)

Thank you so very much for writing, encouraging, and supporting me. You are very kind :smitten:

RG

sending good thoughts your way tonight. I pray you sleep well and tomorrow is a new day full of better things.

Thank you so much :smitten: I didn't see this until the morning..I did sleep good and my hubby is home now. Still struggling pretty bad, I know you are too and I am sending you hugs and I am praying. We will get through this, I don't know when but it has to get better. You take care of yourself and rest as much as you can.

(((hugs)))

Rhapsodygirl

Tucson

You're NOT a moron. I totally understand because I am ready to c/t from 24mg. which would not be good. So, should I hold for 3 weeks before my next cut? If I did that for each one I would be cutting for over 2 years! That REALLY freaks me out. Will I somewhat recover from my cutting too fast? I'm not getting better at all and it's now day 12.

Hang in there buddy and don't be hard on yourself. You did what you had to do and I understand that ;).

(((hugs)))

Rhapsodygirl