Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

I'm sad

[Ni...]

Okay Nicolette ... I be an  :angel: from now on.

As far as posting the image have a look at this thread.  I think it explains it all.  http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=34418.0

You can ask any questions right on there.  I also recently discovered that there is a test board on here I didn't know about if you want to practice.

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?board=75.0

I think you can also look thru the threads in tech support to find out how to upload an avatar ... I couldn't find the specific directions but you could ask if you can't find it either.

Have fun but don't go crazy.  :crazy:

Okay Nicolette ... I be an  :angel: from now on.

As far as posting the image have a look at this thread.  I think it explains it all.  http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=34418.0

You can ask any questions right on there.  I also recently discovered that there is a test board on here I didn't know about if you want to practice.

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?board=75.0

I think you can also look thru the threads in tech support to find out how to upload an avatar ... I couldn't find the specific directions but you could ask if you can't find it either.

Have fun but don't go crazy.   :crazy:

Thanks Whoopsie, I'll try that. :thumbsup:

Thanks, Grace~

Hi Nicolette. LOVE your avatar. It's beautiful. Are you feeling better this evening? Hope so! :smitten:T2

Yes, T2 I am, what a difference a day makes...thanks for asking.  :smitten: I guess that's how it goes with this, till it gets better and better.  :)

(((Nicolette)))  :therethere:

I have alot of faith in you dear friend ... you are going to do this difficult journey just fine.  I'm so glad you are here and I miss you in chat and I miss your daily meditations.  Did you decide to stop doing that?  It's fine if you did ... was just wondering what happened?

Love ... Whoopsie  :)

Nicole are you okay today.  Let me know thinking of you.

Luv

Mishi

Oh Whoopsie, thanks for having faith in me, you help me a lot with that witty sense of humor and wisdom (especially in the chat room lol)

Busted! I will probably start doing the meditations again because, to be honest, I haven't been reading them myself and they help me start the day out thinking happy thoughts.  :)

Thanks for the laughs and ((((hugs to you too))))

Oh good ... I was worried that the admin didn't like it and put a stop to it.  Whew!!!  Of course I could pick up a daily reader and post on your thread too couldn't I?  You know ... to cover for you?  Wished I would have thought of it before you went for surgery and got thrown for a while there.  Are you still sad or doing a little better now?  Stupid benzo's!!!  Notice how I didn't even swear?

My dear sweet Nic!  I don't know how I possibly missed this, are you definitely ok?  Here we were posting back and forth on my blog and I had no idea you were hurting so much.  I guess the Versed ended up throwing you for a loop, huh?  Your last post here was encouraging, I hope you are still feeling better.  Please let me know when you are struggling Nic, I am here for you any time, really! :therethere:

My dear sweet Nic!  I don't know how I possibly missed this, are you definitely ok?  Here we were posting back and forth on my blog and I had no idea you were hurting so much.  I guess the Versed ended up throwing you for a loop, huh?  Your last post here was encouraging, I hope you are still feeling better.  Please let me know when you are struggling Nic, I am here for you any time, really! :therethere:

Oh thank you Perseverance,

Yes, the other day I think the Versed got to me. I felt like up-dosing but didn't, then I was feeling kind of sensitive. Then sad. I'm back to being stabilized on the Xanax, so I will probably  do another taper later this week.

All the buddies on this thread helped get me out of the funk I was in.  :thumbsup: