Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Weather in "your neck of the woods?"

[tr...]

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [tr...]

• [Be...]

• [TP...]

• [la...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Well don't that beat all WW  :tickedoff: It's a sunny wonderful, whopping 18 degrees here right now. :tickedoff:

Jan >:(:o

Is that your high for today??????  It's to cold to even snow!  :o

Well don't that beat all WW  :tickedoff: It's a sunny wonderful, whopping 18 degrees here right now. :tickedoff:

Jan >:(:o

Is that your high for today??????  It's to cold to even snow!  :o

YUP and is dropping again NOW. Tomorrow is supposed to warm up then snow then rain and I gotta drive a half hour to get kids from school. :o with flatlanders and crazy drivers :tickedoff:

Bracing for a big thunderstorm w/tornados tonight.  Temps have been in the 70's the last 2 days vs freezing on Sunday.  Crazy weather.  :crazy: (Wish I could send some rain to you, eljay and WW.)

Last night (12/12) was pretty cold, today's high was about 74 and they say it's the last of the cold weather for a while  :(

It's suppose to be around 80 by the end of the week.  I just hate it when I have to turn on the A/C for Christmas Day.  :'( 

Thought I'd jump in here because in Wyoming this time of the year all we talk about is weather and wind! Yesterday with the wind chill it got down to -27 !!!!!!!!! Makes the lungs hurt. Today is a tropical 12 degrees. This is a good idea :thumbsup: Barbara.

Thought I'd jump in here because in Wyoming this time of the year all we talk about is weather and wind! Yesterday with the wind chill it got down to -27 !!!!!!!!! Makes the lungs hurt. Today is a tropical 12 degrees. This is a good idea :thumbsup: Barbara.

The west is really getting hit!  WOW!  The TV was showing the snow blowing in CA and it's really going to get cold in the west and midwest. 

It's 80 here and raining today, even though it was only a 10% chance it's been raining all day!  :o

:2funny:

We talk about the weather a lot in Florida, too, Barbara, but it's usually about the heat and hurricanes.  ::)  I hate admitting this with so many members being hit with bad winter storms, but I'm back in shorts today.  We're supposed to get in the 80's the next few days, too, and I'm in north Florida. 

We might even have a dusting of snow on our mountains! :yippee: Tonight! :yippee:

A big hail storm just slammed in.....I didn't know what the heck it was! :o  ....weather?....what weather? ...as we say here....but tonight..WOW!!! :D

The differences in the weather from here (FL) and the midwest to the northeast it is amazing. 

It was about 84 degrees here today, I was shopping in my capris and flip flops.  To warm for Christmas for my liking though.  :(

• 4 weeks later...
I have an aunt and cousins in Rochester MN but they seem to love it.  Have you lived there long?  I have lived in Michigan and Wisconsin and got pretty cold there, too.  This cold wave is something else, though.  Hope you don't have to go outside much.

• 2 weeks later...

In Scotland the weather is predictably rubbish  :)

no wander we have so many different words for rain....

Sounds like the Eskimos and their many words for snow.  Not trying to rub it in or anything, but we seldom have more than 2 days in a row without some sunshine.  That's probably the best part of living in Florida.  :socool:

In Scotland the weather is predictably rubbish  :)

no wander we have so many different words for rain....

Sounds like the Eskimos and their many words for snow.  Not trying to rub it in or anything, but we seldom have more than 2 days in a row without some sunshine.  That's probably the best part of living in Florida.  :socool:

you lucky, lucky people! :)

What I would give to be able to spend and afternoon working on the car without having to lie in a puddle of water with rain and engine oil running down my neck! :laugh:

just to update- Scotland- blizzards accompanied by occasional rain, drizzle, slush, fog, sleet, rain, mist, rain and some rain. >:(

At least it makes hibernating more justifiable :laugh:

just to update- Scotland- blizzards accompanied by occasional rain, drizzle, slush, fog, sleet, rain, mist, rain and some rain. >:(

At least it makes hibernating more justifiable :laugh:

How strange that the weather in Scotland is not completely dissimilar to the weather in Los Angeles tonight.  Apparently there was hail today.  Lots of strange rain and it's is cold!  OK not cold by Scotland standards, but cold in the sense that I actually had to wear a sweater today  ;)  It has rained so much in the last couple of days.  Driving down my street has been like negotiating Niagara Falls.  ( I live in the hills).

The moon was amazing tonight.. a huge golden disc of light.. to quote Sting.. as 'the evening spreads itself against the sky..."

Hehe!, I'll take your hail and heavy rain and raise you-

hovering around freezing point,snow, sleet, drizzle, snow, freezing fog, snow, snow, ice, snow, snow, sleet and snow  ;D.

A few days back I was out in the car and it was quite like navigating a giant ice cube!, quite fun though, slithering sideways everywhere ;D

The forecast for the next week-

Freezing temperatures, snow, snow, light freezing rain, snow, ice, dense fog, snow, frost, snow and snow.