Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Weather in "your neck of the woods?"

[tr...]

Supposed to be recording breaking cold here in West Central FL tonight.  I know I've never seen it this cold this early in the season.  39 degrees  :o

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [tr...]

• [Be...]

• [TP...]

• [la...]

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hope you all get some rain, Kel.  We are entering our dry season, too.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v295/beeper0002/BBuddies/Smices.gif

Brrrrrrrrrr is all i can say for here in kentucky we had a dusting of snow for the first time yesterday and last night with lingering fluries today..winter is here..

I live in the mountains of North Georgia. Very cold and windy today and had a few flurries this morning on my way to work.

Hi Jelly,

I lived in Marietta for 8 years back in the 80's. Use to visit Helen, GA quite a bit in the fall months.

I went to a wedding near Ellijay which I think is near Jasper.  We stayed in a cabin in the mountains so that might be near you.  It was quite beautiful in the summer.  ;D

• 2 weeks later...

We are having the most fabulous weather!  :)  I couldn't have had better weather for the wedding if I had ordered it.  The same with today....sun shinning bright, slight breeze, about 78 degrees....It doesn't get much better than this!!

20 below today. It's cold, but at least when I get a hotflash, cooling off is no problem  :laugh:

DayDream

Oh Man!  That's cold! My blood would freeze!