Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Weather in "your neck of the woods?"

[tr...]

VA beach, Va. ...it's Been cooler this week than what it has been. This week was mid-80's. And sunny. Until today. Some pretty bad storms around. Lots of rain. Quiet again now though. so pretty standard boring weather!  :tickedoff:

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [tr...]

• [Be...]

• [TP...]

• [la...]

Top Posters In This Topic

VA beach, Va. ...it's Been cooler this week than what it has been. This week was mid-80's. And sunny. Until today. Some pretty bad storms around. Lots of rain. Quiet again now though. so pretty standard boring weather!   :tickedoff:

Come on down!  Have you ever been to a hurricane party? ;D  From what the weather stations are saying tonight we are going to have a tropical storm coming through by next Tuesday, could turn into a hurricane, and they are predicting it to go right over Tampa. A few of our members are right in line for this as it heads up the west coast of FL. 

Ohh yeah, we have our share of hurricanes. Not nearly as bad as Florida. I think Issabelle was our worst. We were w/o power for 17 days at my house. alot of trees around here , that didn't blow down are still leaning to the side.

But you guys get them a lot more and worse..Nah, I'll keep my boring weather..hehehe

Fay is headed my way.  :o We already have flood and tornado watches issued. If I don't see you tomorrow, it's just because we lost power.  I don't expect any serious problems but this storm has been unnerving since it's first Florida landfall.

Fay is headed my way.  :o We already have flood and tornado watches issued. If I don't see you tomorrow, it's just because we lost power.  I don't expect any serious problems but this storm has been unnerving since it's first Florida landfall.

I've been thinking about you and the others down that way Beeper. I hope you are doing ok!! Please keep us updated when possible..saying a prayer for you tonight

Take care

-Scott

We were supposed to get a hurricane and we didn't.  The storm passed right by us and not even a drop of rain. 

Now the storm is crossing back over the state, we weren't supposed to get anything and we are gettting slammed!  What kind of deal is this?

This storm had all the meteorologists fooled.  Would you believe it's back out over the water again? Will make a 4th landfall in the next 12 hours or so. 

When I lived in Ft. Myers, one of the most distructive storms we had ended up being called "the no-name storn". It wasn't even a tropical storm and nearly took Captiva out.  I have a lot of respect for Mother Nature.  :o

This storm had all the meteorologists fooled.  Would you believe it's back out over the water again? Will make a 4th landfall in the next 12 hours or so. 

When I lived in Ft. Myers, one of the most distructive storms we had ended up being called "the no-name storn". It wasn't even a tropical storm and nearly took Captiva out.  I have a lot of respect for Mother Nature.  :o

I remember that storm.  It hit the TampaBay area really hard, too. 

I didn't know it was back over water, I'll have to watch the news and see what it's going to do to us next!

Still Gorgeous here 33 deg sunshine from morning til night time but nice breeze now so no air con on this week so far! :laugh:

I am sooo jealous! It is like a sauna outside here and I have to go get groceries at the very least today.

the past 2 days have been rainy (remnants of fay) and 79 degrees here at the beach. If it weren't so rainy the temps would be PERFECT for me..

Still 32 deg C and no rain now since beginning of June.

I just check with a temperature converter and 32 deg C is hot!  We went through a couple of years of little rain in the summer and it gets oppressive. Hope you get so me relief soon.

It's nice here today.  Cool misty mornings and very warm days with blue skies and clear sunshine.  I live up in the canyon so in the early morning it's like being in the Amazonian jungle - can't see across the hill - but it soon burns off.  Then it cools off again at night and gets a little more moisture in the air -  and totally messes up my hair  :tickedoff:

Same temps here - will be for a couple of weeks into September until it changes. I dont mind the no rain factor, makes a change from English weather :laugh:

Last night we had a storm and it rained!  :yippee:

Today back to 35 deg C hot and humid.

Same here. Heat index 100 F.  I tell myself people pay good money to have a sauna bath that I can get just by walking outside.  :laugh:

today, sunny, high temps in the mod 80's

tonight/tomorrow we are having a cold front comming through and is supposed to kick off some t-storms and tommorows High's are supposed to be in the 70's!!! Fall is comming!  hunting season is right around the corner, WOOHOO!!!!! :) and my birthday is just 19 days away! I can't believe it..this year has flown by!