Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Weather in "your neck of the woods?"

[tr...]

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [tr...]

• [Be...]

• [TP...]

• [la...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Raining but they decided to move the tea party inside rather than cancel it....  :)

How's Fifi?

http://www.tonypirog.com/fluffy.gif

You kind of like Fifi, don't you Ahnold.  That picture was back in 1956 so do the math - she's not doing that great these days.  But, I got this sister Shirley.  You want I should introduce the two of youse?  She's seen your picture and thinks you're cute - I didn't tell her you were a human though - that could ruin everything...

You kind of like Fifi, don't you Ahnold.  That picture was back in 1956 so do the math - she's not doing that great these days.  But, I got this sister Shirley.  You want I should introduce the two of youse?  She's seen your picture and thinks you're cute - I didn't tell her you were a human though - that could ruin everything...

Set it up dude. I'm game. (But don't shoot me.)

We finally are getting lots of rain and thunderstorms and it's cooled things off for a little while so it's all good! 

It's raining here and I'm very happy!! 

We have been in a drought for 2  years and even though it's rained quite a lot in the last week we are still 24 inches below what we should be.  I can handle the rain but when those hurricanes start blowing through that's a different story!!

I know what you mean, TS.  We had some rain last week but are still running a deficit, too.  Gets scary when the nearby Apalachacola forest is on fire. Yikes.  Surely would be great if we could get through another hurricane season without major damage.  Fingers crossed.

Surely would be great if we could get through another hurricane season without major damage.  Fingers crossed.

Mine, too!!  If the insurance goes any higher I will have to move.  Jeez!  It's killing me.

It's only 3:00 pm and it's really dark outside, looks like 9:00 pm.  Thunder and lightening everywhere....so it's storming here and 92 degrees!

Gosh, eljay.  I saw reports about the NoCalifornia fires last night on the news.  I don't know how you can breathe.  Your house isn't in any danger though, right?

:sick:

No, my neighborhood is safe so far, but I"ve never experienced smoke like this. Just going outside for a few minutes leaves me nauseous and headachy. It's been days now.

It's hot (92 degrees) and humid ( about 85%) here in west central FL.  It's been raining and storming daily but has missed us. :tickedoff:

Our lawn has never looked better!!

We are actually hoping for break in the daily rain, though weatherman says we are still running a deficit.  Our lawn looks good, too, but the mosquitos have been hatching in all the pooled water.  We hit 100% humidity yesterday and no rain! Ewww.

I didn't realize you were from west central Florida. I moved up here from Ft. Myers and my folks retired to that area so I have made many, many trips that way.  I liked the west coast, too.

I have good friends that grew up in Ft. Myers and some are still there.  Did you know anyone with the last name Johnston?

For several summers my family would rent a house on Ft. Myers beach and we loved it.  So much wildlife and of course, Sanibel and Captiva, who could ask for more?

I have good friends that grew up in Ft. Myers and some are still there.  Did you know anyone with the last name Johnston?

No but I know someone last name Smith.  :2funny:

Also very hot and muggy here.  Acts like it's going to rain but doesn't. Good A/C weather.

Hey folks =) 

Rochester, NY:  8:45 PM winds out of the South, 72 degrees, clear skies.  Great sleeping weather- low of 58 tonight ;)  Nobody has better summers- or worse winters!!!

Cheers,

Keith

Boy, we've had a ton of rain this year!  It's been great for my lawn and garden but the mosquitos are starting to resemble small airplanes...LOL

Jen

Boy, we've had a ton of rain this year!  It's been great for my lawn and garden but the mosquitos are starting to resemble small airplanes...LOL

Jen

Us, too, Jen!  I saw the dogs messing with something the other day and looked to see what it was and it was a mosquito that was so fat it couldn't fly!!!  Needless to say it doesn't have to worry about getting off the ground now!  :muscle:

Me 3!  And the county commission is discussing reducing mosquito control services because of budget troubles.  :P