Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Weather in "your neck of the woods?"

[tr...]

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [tr...]

• [Be...]

• [TP...]

• [la...]

Top Posters In This Topic

It's going to be a beautiful day here.  sunny and breezy........never did get all that rain they were talking about  :idiot:

Bright and sunny here, already at 76 degrees. Suppose to get up to 90, thank god for a/c. Not looking forward to electric bill though.

Beautiful day - sunny and 90.  The AC is definitely on!

I'll be in the mountains of northern NM the last week of June - for one week!  Can hardly wait - 70's during the day, 40s to 50s at night, and a light afternoon shower every day.  :yippee:

What a beautiful day we have here!  Got a break in the humidity and heat and it's fabulous!  The high today is only 84, sunshine and breezy.

Gonna grill out this afternoon and sit by the pool.....

What a beautiful day we have here!  Got a break in the humidity and heat and it's fabulous!  The high today is only 84, sunshine and breezy.

Gonna grill out this afternoon and sit by the pool.....

It's 75 here, cloudy. Wish I had a pool to relax by or jump in and let my w/d s/x float away.

[d3...]

Low 60's and cloudy. Memorial day was awesome... it was in the low 80's and windy, but then the weather plunged into the 50s... blah.

- Pete

PS... it's no wonder this cold/sinus crap doesn't get any better...!  :'(

Hotter than hades these last couple of days!!  92 and no breeze. We did have a small thunderstorm tonight--for about 15 minutes--typical Florida weather for the end of JULY!!!  This weather needs a calendar!!

High of 80 today...great breeze...perfect day for planting my flowers.  Looks great....but....phewwwww...I'm a tired Momma!!

Jen

It was pretty nice today. high 76, cloudy but nice anyway. Tomorrow will be 96 and rainy. Stinks. I'm not looking forward to the high temps but I am looking forward to the sunny weather. If it ever comes...........................

It is hot, hot, hot and no rain.  It was 96 in the shade at 4:00pm today.  :crazy:

Just rub it in my face! Really nice TS!  :crazy:

It is hot, hot, hot and no rain.  It was 96 in the shade at 4:00pm today.  :crazy:

Just rub it in my face! Really nice TS!  :crazy:

:2funny: :2funny:  NO!  I hate this!  It's much to early!  This is the kind of weather we have toward late July-Aug.  Because we are having this now "they" say we will have more hurricanes!  But you know about "they"  :laugh:  I want your temp. but I do like the sunshine.  :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

High expected today 106. 95 right now(9:30am) in sunny south western Arizona about 15 miles from the Mexican border,

T 8)

Raining but they decided to move the tea party inside rather than cancel it....  :)

How's Fifi?

http://www.tonypirog.com/fluffy.gif