Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Weather in "your neck of the woods?"

[tr...]

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [tr...]

• [Be...]

• [TP...]

• [la...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Pittled down all day.......13°C

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/4199/chuva02mf7.gif

Ooh that's a pretty photo of you Marnie.  Don't tempt me, girl! :2funny:! :2funny:! :2funny:! :2funny:

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;attach=970;type=avatar

Wow!  100 + and it's only May  :idiot:  What kind of "hot" do you have?  Humid? Dry?  When it's 100 here I feel like I can wring water out of my clothes and the air is so heavy it feels like it's misting rain.  It ususally doesn't get in the high 90's until late July.

Wow!  100 + and it's only May  :idiot:  What kind of "hot" do you have?  Humid? Dry?  When it's 100 here I feel like I can wring water out of my clothes and the air is so heavy it feels like it's misting rain.  It ususally doesn't get in the high 90's until late July.

Well, at this time of the year, it's stilly mildy humid, which I LOVE!!!!!!!!

I"m a Pisces, I like wet.  :laugh:

But in another couple of weeks , it will be desert dry, which doesn't make me happy.  :P

It's raining buckets here right now!!!  :yippee: :yippee: AND the sun is shining!  We really need the rain and I'm hoping it's raining in So. FL to put out those wildfires. 

Glad to hear you're getting some rain finally!! :yippee: It's 73 here already, going up to almost 90, a little breezier than I would like, but can't have everything.

It's dark here today, very overcast.  The sun hasn't peeped through one bit and I hear thunder in the background!  Now, I don't mind the rain but this "pretending" to be rain is not very nice.

It's raining here yet again. Mzakes me even more depressed!

Supposed to get nice this week though so keeping my fingers crossed.

Blue sky, warm sun, cold wind. No wonder everyone sneezing, sniffling, wheezing and/or coughing. My lungs! Help!  :pokey: :pokey: :police: :police: :yippee: :yippee:

It's overcast and sprinkling rain.  Thunderstorms on the horizon, so they say.... :idiot:  High 80's--  It wasn't supposed to rain at on all on Monday, 0% is what they said and it rained buckets so we will see what today brings with 50% chance.  Looking outside right now I would say it's 100%  :)

Very bright and pretty but a very cool breeze. A mere 50 degrees in the midwest. Looks like warm weather is just around the corner though.

Never did warm up or stop raining  :(. So depressing!

Hope the weather's nice where you all are!

Amanda

It's 82 and sunny right now, a little breezy. Just got back from Walmart shopping! I hate grocery shopping! :sick:

Hey TS,

Now No Cal is burning down. Why is it always FL or CA?  :(

I don't know but I've wondered the same thing!  It doesn't make sense to me, other places get hot and dry, too.  :wacko:

For 2 days now the weather report has said thunderstorms and lots of rain and we get nothing!  :tickedoff:  It'll probably show up this weekend  :tickedoff:

Today it was 89 and breezy.  Very nice really.  Trying to keep the AC off but broke down when it hit 79 in my house.  :P

Today it was 89 and breezy.  Very nice really.  Trying to keep the AC off but broke down when it hit 79 in my house.   :P

I know what you mean, I've had mine on for weeks  >:(  and it probably won't go off until Nov/Dec.  :idiot:

The weather people are still calling for rain here but none is showing up and I don't think it will..... :crazy: