Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Weather in "your neck of the woods?"

[tr...]

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [tr...]

• [Be...]

• [TP...]

• [la...]

Top Posters In This Topic

42º at 2:35 in the afternoon. I don't think it's going to get much warmer than this. I get to go help the church host a tailgate party and then go to a high school football game tonight. What was I thinking volunteering to do that?

• 3 weeks later...

West Central FL

Well, they said we were going to have a cold front come through.  Does 85 degrees sounds like a cold front to you?  Me, either.  :tickedoff:

• 1 month later...

The weatherman told us that we'd get rain last night and up until the weekend. It snow last night............... and not just a little bit. Today it's just after 11 a.m. and 33ºF. ::)

I hate snow. Snow is a four-letter word, are we allowed to say it on this site? Maybe from now on just better type sn*w to be on the safe side?  ;D

Y'all have a great day!  :)

It's currently 36º F here in Berkeley, CALIFORNIA!!!!!! It snowed in the hills and local mountains (Mt. Diablo, Tamalpias) the last two nights! I drove to an appt. this a.m. (20 minutes from my house and Mt. Diablo was all white!! Not just at the top)!

Matteo  ??? ??? ???

[45...]
I am looking outside my office door at the sideways snow falling....I actually love snow :idiot: It is chilly here and going to get even chillier...think the weather men mentioned below zero wind chills tonight...brrrrr

It's currently 36º F here in Berkeley, CALIFORNIA!!!!!! It snowed in the hills and local mountains (Mt. Diablo, Tamalpias) the last two nights! I drove to an appt. this a.m. (20 minutes from my house and Mt. Diablo was all white!! Not just at the top)!

Matteo  ??? ??? ???

Snow on Mt. Tam! :o ..that's cool Matteo! :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:

NYC

Not too cold today but got a very christmassy feel. Walking by many christmas trees, lights, the smell of those (trees not the lights) reminds me of home in german land awww

Amber - The first Christmas Carol I remember learning in school was Oh, Tannenbaum.  I can still sing the first (2) lines.  ::) I take it Germany is home for you?

I was wearing capris and sandals yesterday but back into jeans and sweatshirts today.  We never get snow here anyway and that's what always made me feel "Christmassy" but I must admit I wouldn't like to be celebrating Christmas with the A/C on, TS.  :(

Yesterday started off at 45ºF and very windy. We were under strong wind advisory from about 11 pm Tuesday until 1 am today (Thursday) and it was strong! We finished yesterday with 9ºF and a windchill of -8ºF. Started off the day with a temp of 8 or 9ºF and a windchill of get-your-butt-back-bed.......... so I did!  :)

Tropical , save some of that 80 plus weather for Jan.  coming down to FT. Myers for a long weekend the 13th of Jan... :yippee:

st.

Will do!  :thumbsup:  It was 83 here today and sometimes it's that in Jan.  You'll be further south than I am so you'll be even warmer.