Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Weather in "your neck of the woods?"

[tr...]

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [tr...]

• [Be...]

• [TP...]

• [la...]

Top Posters In This Topic

steadily not bad here in scotland (especially for our rubbish climate)-

late teens to 20 degrees for a good few weeks now (with occasional crappy rain)...

8)

Hi, Mr. B.  ;D

I meant to tell you of something funny I heard the other night on Craig Ferguson's show.  I can't remember the context but he said that in Scotland, "damp" was a color.  :laugh:

Meanwhile, in No. Florida, we set another record today: 102 F with heat index=107.  :sick:

It's too hot!!  >:(

99 yesterday with heat index of 105. Today high of 100, heat index of 106.  :sick:

WOW!  You might as well be here and we could go lunch on the beach!  :)

It's too hot!!  >:(

99 yesterday with heat index of 105. Today high of 100, heat index of 106.  :sick:

WOW!  You might as well be here and we could go lunch on the beach!  :)

That would be heaven!!  ;D

99 yesterday with heat index of 105. Today high of 100, heat index of 106

Same in Tn T2 only really bad thunderstorms and tornado's every afternoon for a month now..Mother nature has been on a roll for quit a while around this area. :crazy:

M

West Central FL

OH WOW!  It's the 1st of July and we've gotten well over 4 inches of rain this morning.  We are getting the full FL tropical effects today, thunder, lightening, monsoon rain, wind....we've got it all this morning and the sun could be shinning this afternoon.  :)  But most likely it won't be...flood warnings out until 10 pm  :o

Having a heatwave here in the UK up to nearly 30 degrees this week its been lovely sunshine but to hot!!

:yippee: :yippee:

Wonderful weather here in central OK.  92 degrees with low humidity!  It was over 100 for the last couple of weeks...

It rained here last night and it's supposed to rain again today. I think it's supposed to be mid-low-80s.

• 2 weeks later...
Here in west central we are expected to have a record breaking low high temp of 72º. The lowest recorded high temp for July 18th was 75º in 1883.

Weather along the Wasatch Front in Utah, we're expecting a temperature of 101 degrees, with a few scattered clouds.  The mountain top where I'll be this evening should only be 90 degrees.  My internal temperature will reach 140 degrees due to the matronly dress I've chosen to wear to my daughters wedding.  :idiot:

Oh Pam! ((((hugs)))) Congrats on your daughter's upcoming marriage, but I feel for you in that dress. I get too hot too quickly too. Is there much humidity in UT?

Oh Pam! ((((hugs)))) Congrats on your daughter's upcoming marriage, but I feel for you in that dress. I get too hot too quickly too. Is there much humidity in UT?

Thanks Roberta, practically no humidity; the only moisture in the air is what will be rolling off of my forehead! :sick:  On the good side, my dress is long and I'm NOT wearing pantyhose!

• 2 months later...

I know KID has been KOLD but I am hear to whine about the heat  Latest forecast:

"The nation's hot spot this weekend will be in the Sunshine State, where highs will soar into the mid-90s both days, potentially breaking records. The heat will combine with stifling humidity."

It's been like this more than a week now.  I'm pretty sure summer ended on Sept. 22 so I have to wonder, where's our cooler weather?  Like 80' or so?