Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Weather in "your neck of the woods?"

[tr...]

We've been getting plenty of rain after being without for so long and now the misquotes are abundant! YUCK!

But now we are having some typical FL weather......morning sunshine, afternoon monsoon for about 15-30 minutes then more sunshine.  This is the way life was meant to be.  :) 

Hurricane season starts tomorrow.  :-\

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [tr...]

• [Be...]

• [TP...]

• [la...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, it's official!  Hurricane season is ON!

Orange, TX...... Partly cloudy and humid!  Low 90's today!

Hey Lady

I am already praying for a light tornado and hurricane season this year.

Here in Pa. today started out cloudy and rainy then oh boy the sun came out and it was like a steam bath here.

Supposed to have thunder showers next two days coming fro the midwest I think.

Pennyblue

Thank you Penny!  All of us are grateful for any prayers for safety during this season.    :hug:

50% chance of rain today and partly cloudy... steam bath here too! 

Our rain is preceeding a "cold front".  :2funny: :2funny:  I guess the rest of the week will cool down to mid 80s! 

West Central FL

We have a monsoon here right now, complete with heavy thunder and lightening. 

Rainy season is here!

rainey all day in Pa. Great able to pull my weeds alot easier. I was jsut waiting for a day like this to get me started (a month late) :crazy:

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u55/seven_dreams/rain.jpg

Rain............... Saturday and sunday are supposed to be nice. Cross fingers!

Hey Pax

the thunder and lighten started at 7am this morning! Really freaky to see a storm in the morning hours. I love the rain so I can pull the weeds lol :yippee:

Sun came out in the afternoon then a heat wave again and then cloudy again in the evening storms again. Feels like Florida instead of PA.

It's just depressing here. Dark clouds, looks more like night. I wish it would just hurry up and rain already.

Penny I am petrified of lightening! My family makes fun of me because I react so childish to it  :-[ .

hey penny that lightning yesterday morning was intense.. my apt shook when thunder struck. cloudy here in brooklyn 70's. my type of weather :)

storms make me happy? lol

Thursday - Monday  Above average highs, below average rain (none predicted), and record heat.  Today the temperature/humidity is supposed to feel like 105.  :-\

Thursday - Monday  Above average highs, below average rain (none predicted), and record heat.  Today the temperature/humidity is supposed to feel like 105.   :-\

:P

[b1...]

South Jersey

Weather is Horrible its been raining for ever!!! :D well at least the past few weeks on and off

Thunder and lightning have knocked out power numerous times >:(

Thursday - Monday  Above average highs, below average rain (none predicted), and record heat.  Today the temperature/humidity is supposed to feel like 105.   :-\

:P

I hear you!  Today it's supposed to feel like 105, but Saturday and Sunday are when it's predicted to be the hottest!    :sick:

West Central FL

Man!  It's hot! (92 degrees)  A cool dip in the ocean is needed but the pool will do!  :)

southeast texas  -  same horrid heat as florida!

Low 90's that feel low 100's with the humidity.  No rain still, and none in the forecast.  They are about to put us under a burn ban because everything is so dry.

Hey I am beginning to believe I live in Seattle

nothing but rain in Pa low 60-70's and Rain for days now. Actually able to see the grass grow lol :yippee:

98ºF and it's supposed to be the same tomorrow. I was packing today and tomorrow I'm supposed to be loading the moving van.

98ºF and it's supposed to be the same tomorrow. I was packing today and tomorrow I'm supposed to be loading the moving van.

Come to FL!!  Free sauna for all!  ;)