Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Weather in "your neck of the woods?"

[tr...]

According to the trusty weatherman, the next 5 days will be party cloudy and 4 of them will be 77 degrees and the other 81 degrees.

Right now our temps are running about 10 degress above normal.  Good God Almighty help us if this is any indication of the hell to return June through August!!  Our humidity stays so high it's miserable.  Tonight for the 6pm news it was 70 degrees outside. 

My dream is to live somewhere that has 4 seasons!    ::)

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [tr...]

• [Be...]

• [TP...]

• [la...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Flipping snow. STupid flipping pretty-looking flipping snow. Flipping flip. And more flipping snow flipping forecast for flipping tomorrow. What the flip is it for? This much flipping snow is even flipping unusual for this flipping country. Flip.

n.b: swap the word 'flip' for any expletive you care to use.

Flipping snow. STupid flipping pretty-looking flipping snow. Flipping flip. And more flipping snow flipping forecast for flipping tomorrow. What the flip is it for? This much flipping snow is even flipping unusual for this flipping country. Flip.

n.b: swap the word 'flip' for any expletive you care to use.

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny:    Like that snow don't you MrB?      :2funny:

Since my window is closed I'll pick on you then!  ;)

Today is sunshine with an expected high of 77!      :P

..... not like I'm going to enjoy much of it!  Wish you were here!    :mybuddy:

It's a beautiful day here in the Sunshine State!  Highs around 75, slight breeze, very blue sky and the sun is welcoming!  They were just showing on tv pictures of the Gulf beaches, they are just beautiful, it will take your breath away.....

It's a beautiful day here in the Sunshine State!  Highs around 75, slight breeze, very blue sky and the sun is welcoming!  They were just showing on tv pictures of the Gulf beaches, they are just beautiful, it will take your breath away.....

Gulf beaches?  what Gulf?

I KNOW they aren't talking Gulf of Mexico!

Okay okay, lovely sunshine all round then you pair of lucky buggers!  :laugh:

Yep MrB.... sunshine again today!  ;)

I'm not sure what Gulf beaches TS found so beautiful on the news.  Oh yeah she's in Florida.  They do have some pretty beaches there! 

I KNOW they weren't talking about the Gulf by LA or TX.  Beautiful?  :2funny: :2funny:

Texas beaches are about as beautiful as a septic tank.    :sick:

• 3 weeks later...
Suddenly got very windy up here in the Canyon...  cold too.  And when I say cold.. I mean in the upper 50sF tonight.  That's cold for LA!

• 4 weeks later...
I'm afraid we've skipped from winter to summer.  Spring is my favorite season and we got like 3 days of it.  ::)  Now in the 80s every day.  (oh, poor poor pitiful me  :laugh: )

It's been beautiful here! Not the 70's-80's as some of you or the "flipping snow"  :laugh:  , but sunny clean 65. Perfect for me!

I hate the snow and only like summer for about a week and then I'm tired of the heat! If I could have this year round I'd be very happy.

It's been beautiful here! Not the 70's-80's as some of you or the "flipping snow"  :laugh:  , but sunny clean 65. Perfect for me!

I hate the snow and only like summer for about a week and then I'm tired of the heat! If I could have this year round I'd be very happy.

That's me exactly, Amanda!  Those 3 days in the 65-70 range were heavenly.  8)  Enjoy these next few days outdoors with the fam.

That's me exactly, Amanda!  Those 3 days in the 65-70 range were heavenly.   8)  Enjoy these next few days outdoors with the fam.

Weather was beautiful. Spent most days at the park or walking. Now sat-tues is going to be almost 90! I'm so not ready for this!  :sick:

It's beautiful here, wonderful beach weather, but it's very dry!!!  We need rain!!  And lots of it, but not all at one time like a hurricane.  :nono:

It's beautiful here, wonderful beach weather, but it's very dry!!!  We need rain!!  And lots of it, but not all at one time like a hurricane.  :nono:

HA!  Fat chance g/f!    :laugh:

I hate to be the pessimist here, but with the heat as bad as it is this early in the year, do you really think hurricanes will pass us by?    ???

Mid 80's and overcast here!  60% chance of rain today! 

HA!   Fat chance g/f!    :laugh:

I hate to be the pessimist here, but with the heat as bad as it is this early in the year, do you really think hurricanes will pass us by?    ???

Mid 80's and overcast here!  60% chance of rain today!   

:laugh:  It's getting hot quick...It's been in the low 90's here and the breeze is the only thing saving us.

Every year I start out being optimistic that we will have a quite season, then I hear the predictions and start to worry!  My hope is that this year the hurricanes will take a right at the Bahamas and go out to sea.  ::)  A girl can hope can't she?  ;D

• 2 weeks later...

West Central FL

The weather is beautiful but WE NEED RAIN!!!  I can't remember the last time it rained!  It's very dry here, we are over 6" below normal, my flowers are crying and the weeds are threatening a take over the lawn. It hard to grow anything in this sand anyway.  :(  We have water restrictions so using the sprinkler system more than once week is out of the question. 

Pray for rain!  And I will get the kids next door to do a rain dance... :)

Syracuse, NY.

On the cool side.  Low 60s, sunny, and calm.  Pleasant day on the deck with a light sweater.

• 3 weeks later...

Ladyofthenite so lucky you have a deck!!! JEALOUS!!!!!

Brooklyn NY high 70's sun is blinding had to use sunscreeen on my sleeves! blarg

I'm jealous of the weather in both places.  It's already too hot (90) and too humid (75) for my taste.  :P

A perfect day her in Pa. Sunny slight breeze mid 70's very beautiful. Wishing for more of these days for sure.