Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Weather in "your neck of the woods?"

[tr...]

Here we go.. raining again!! It's like the Amazonion rainforest up here in the canyon.    If one more person asks me if this weather makes me homesick I think I shall have to hurt them!  If I'd wanted to be rained on everyday I'd have stayed in England  :laugh: 

Longing for the return of the California Sunshine.... 

Bryn  :smitten:

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [tr...]

• [Be...]

• [TP...]

• [la...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Southeast Texas......    resembles windows!!

One day sunshine and in the 70's.... the next couple "turning cooler"  (famous weatherman words for below 60)....wake up again and it's time for shorts and washing the car!

Today.... sunshine and pretty....  starting tomorrow cooler until Monday, with one day in there having a morning temp in the low 40's!!  :idiot:

It's nothing for it to drop or climb 30 degrees from one day to the other!

That's my weather lately, too, Phyllis.  :D  Went from 14 to 74 in 24 hours. It's headed bck down Friday night/Sat. morning but it's beautiful this morning so I'm trying to stay in the "now".  8)

That's my weather lately, too, Phyllis.  :D  Went from 14 to 74 in 24 hours. It's headed bck down Friday night/Sat. morning but it's beautiful this morning so I'm trying to stay in the "now".  8)

Aren't you in Florida?  If so that explains the weather!!  They said this weekend will be cooler here as well!

I truely dread June-October.  I hate living in a sauna!    I wish it could stay like it is now all year long!!

I too am trying to stay in the now!!    :thumbsup:

W Scotland- actually sunny all day 8), not what i would call warm but a good change from the usual ten million different kinds of rain.

Wish i could import some of your Florida sunshine and heat!

W Scotland- actually sunny all day 8), not what i would call warm but a good change from the usual ten million different kinds of rain.

Wish i could import some of your Florida sunshine and heat!

Scottish eh?  Tell Rod I said hey for me when you see him!!    :smitten:

I LUBS DAT MAN!!    ::)

Hehe!, doesn't he live in L.A?

I know i would if money were no object ;D!

I honestly have no clue where he lives!  He DOESN'T want me to find him for sure!!  :laugh:

I've seen him in concert 5 times so far.  Still waiting for him to come back!!    ::)

At his last concert I almost caught a soccer ball!!  Almost don't count though! 

A weather update- sunny and cold 8). days are getting longer- spring and summer on the way to coincide with my the end of this old git's taper... hopefully many days spent in the park!

Upper 70s? now you're just showing off!

Yep!!  :laugh:    Beautiful weather here is so short lived.  I wish it was like this year round!

I won't be showing off in July and August when outside feels like a sauna!    :sick:

Does your hot weather get really hot? and does it have alot of humidity?

I live on the Gulf Coast so anytime it's above 80-85 the humidity is usually ridiculous.  By the time the temps hit around 100 I don't even like checking the mailbox!

AAARgh!, this may seem strange, but the weather you describe sounds like heaven to me!

8)

I'm definitely a sun-worshiper (living on the wrong island)!

here we're lucky to get a few weeks of 80 degrees in an entire year!

Anyhow, i'll stop moaning and plan my emigration to sunnier climbs..

weather here= begins with r and ends in n. Hmmm?

;)

AAARgh!, this may seem strange, but the weather you describe sounds like heaven to me!

8)

I'm definitely a sun-worshiper (living on the wrong island)!

here we're lucky to get a few weeks of 80 degrees in an entire year!

Anyhow, i'll stop moaning and plan my emigration to sunnier climbs..

weather here= begins with r and ends in n. Hmmm?

;)

Weather today is going to be upper 70s like they said.  They lied though about the sunshine!!  It's cloudy and muggy!

MrB did you wish this on me because I was showing off?    :laugh:

Digging out of 30" of snow....

I wouldn't mind visiting something like that just to say I've seen it, but I'll pass on moving anywhere that is happening!!

I've never been in more than ankle deep snow!   

ha!, sorry, Phyllis, I'll try and undo my voodoo! (which rhymes ;D)...

today- rain going sideways past windows. Ridiculous high winds. Harumph.

I love that kind of weather.  Hurricanes are sort of like that!  :)  I actually wanted to be a meteorologist at one time.

Yes, please undo the voodoo!  I'd love some sunshine tomorrow please!  78 and gloomy just isnt' right!    :P

I love that kind of weather.  Hurricanes are sort of like that!   :)  I actually wanted to be a meteorologist at one time.

Yes, please undo the voodoo!   I'd love some sunshine tomorrow please!  78 and gloomy just isnt' right!     :P

that's one job you don't ever have to be right and still get paid!!!!

I'd gladly trade places with you in a second.  I'm not a cold/snow lover.  I pretty much stay inside during the winter.  Explains some of my depression :(

I'm the same Cal!, in fact i've always suspected i might suffer from S.A.D, a bit of a pain given that i live in a country that mostly resembles a cold muddy puddle :laugh:!....

I'm gonna get me one of them 'sun lamps' before next winter!

I love that kind of weather.  Hurricanes are sort of like that!   :)  I actually wanted to be a meteorologist at one time.

Yes, please undo the voodoo!   I'd love some sunshine tomorrow please!  78 and gloomy just isnt' right!     :P

that's one job you don't ever have to be right and still get paid!!!!

I'd gladly trade places with you in a second.  I'm not a cold/snow lover.  I pretty much stay inside during the winter.  Explains some of my depression :(

My problem is in the winter, like today it's real gloomy outside.  It's in the upper 70s but very overcast and muggy.  In the summer it just gets too *put lots of explitives here* HOT!  I hate to think about June through October.  Just stepping outside, feels like stepping into a sauna the air is so thick!  Ok, I talked me into it.  I'll keep cooler and gloomy!    :D

Doesn't do anything for my depression, but neither does locking yourself in a house to have a/c!!   

Okay, enough with the freezing weather!!!!! :tickedoff:

heavy frost and occasional snow over here....  >:(

Hate it. this is a cold country at the best of times but STILL freezing in March is just silly!!!...

I'll be booking some time in a hot place sometime after all this benzo-pish!