Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

hello

[Ki...]

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Ki...]

• [Pa...]

• [Be...]

• [Ni...]

Welcome to BB's.  This is a good group for support.  Any questions, just post and someone will try to answer.  Good luck on your journey  :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,  

Found water titration plans (micro titration) on another site.. As of 08/29/11 gone down to .645mg of K from .125mg. Will hold for 3 or 4 weeks to stabilize. s/x not too bad yet. Then do a slow water titration from there.  Was going way too fast. Now know better. Think dodged a bullet for a bad taper, but stopped in time to hold. Sleep is the worst part. Am now taking 1.5mg of Lunesta right now. Not sure will continue to do this. Hope all folks are doing well.

Hi Kittie,

I'm glad you're taking your taper a bit slower, hopefully it's working for you, but you need to be aware that 1.5 mgs of Lunesta is equal to .25 mgs of Klonopin.

Pam

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Pam

Am still holding at 64.5mg of K. No Lunesta!!!! Trying Unisom. Was allergic to doxepin. Glad you are looking out for folks. Think holding has done me some good. Guess my mind is catching up with my cuts. Have been at home and picking up Teresa from kindergarden. she loves it. To be that young again. Such joy in a small adorable package. She is the light in my darkness.

Thanks,

Jen