Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Support makes all the difference

[Fl...]

Hi Flip,

Just to let you know that I am here and saying hi.  Trying to figure how to navigate this ship, and with little energy reserve, as yesterday was a burnout, I won't be online as much today.  Need to take care of myself today with some R&R.  Always with you all, in heart.  You will make it, Flip.  You are a winner, and this is just another race.  :)

Hi Flip,

Just to let you know that I am here and saying hi.  Trying to figure how to navigate this ship, and with little energy reserve, as yesterday was a burnout, I won't be online as much today.  Need to take care of myself today with some R&R.  Always with you all, in heart.  You will make it, Flip.  You are a winner, and this is just another race.  :)

Yes rest, I'm the same I think I'm ready for my bed  :sleepy:

Dave. I haven't talked to you in ages...you even missed your own birthday. But I brought your cake over from our old home and will now say.  :happybday: I hope yu are feeling better?

Frizz hey girl. Good to see you on this side!  So much history lost, but time to begin again, and as you said to someone, we are still us!  Are you in your new home?

Love y'all

Flip

Hi Flip

I just read your signature - see you take Visteril for sleep.  My G.P.  also prescribed it 100mg for me (aka Atarax)  I have been nervous to take it incase it interferred with tapering.  Any Advice :idiot:

Love

Carol (Meeee)

Hello :)

We rely on our BB members to give help to other members. I understand this was a little different at TRAP. I think you'll find if you go to the Taper boards and ask questions, you'll get some great help there.

Edit: typo

So nice to wake up & find you here Fliprain  :)

It was a pretty "revvy" day yesterday & I can see a lot of the "T" team will probably be a bit quiet today.

Yes slowly working out the new "controls" - like how to post a pic fr yr computer (I think you have to upload it to Photobucket & then copy the link perhaps?) - but how did you manage to get that Happy B'day smilie into yr post for DDave??? 

Plus I read that there is a Shoutbox & Chatbox but I haven't been able to find them yet,

we will get there - all together  :thumbsup:

Pru x x  x

Hiya Pru - it's so nice to see you!!  :smitten:

The shout out box was functional when I first joined back in July last year, but I think for some Eason, they had to dismantle it, maybe only temporarily.

On the emos you see with each message, if you click on the more, right under the thumb up emo, you'll go to a screen that has a few more. That's where I found Daves birthday cake.

I hope you are doing well, Pru!

Love

Flip

We haven't integrated the shout box or chat room. We recently upgraded the forum and have had other priorities. If you to go the Community News and the Tech Support boards, there is information there regarding this.

Flip,

Of course I plan on speaking with others more in my situation. I know that you're not on X or K. Was mainly just referring to the name of your blog:  support for others. I definitely hope to get info from those who are tapering/titrating off the shorter acting benzos. Hey, that's what I have to do.

Intend

Thanks for the clarification. Hope! I'm sorry we have you running today.

Intend, yes, I  understand. It's tough to have to taper off a shorter acting benzo, but I see many who have done it. I hope you are getting some good support!

Flip xxx

hey Flip, Margaeretisabel is here and she is FREEEEEEEEE, we need a party for her  :clap: :clap:

Laura

Ooooh Wow, oh Wow, oh Wow - that is such GOOD news!!!  :yippee:  :D

thanks so much for sharing that Laura - I will have to go find her thread right now - hope she is using the same username,

Pru x x x  x

Hi Flip,

Im back now chuffed your all settling in so well did you like the Temazepam story glad you found it.

Ive just been reading all the Topics on TRAPS such a lot of sad people replying.

Cant find the friends request never made friends on here.

Katie 8)

Hello my not "hungover" friends, :socool:

It's me bad...bad...sick...bad, Charlie/Alex, or whoever the hell I am? :idiot:

Ah, Flip and Laura, or someone, anyone... can you please go fetch our friend Vivian.  She's here somewhere using the name ruby Tuesday.  I would, but I'm a little under the bed...if you know what I mean.  I'll be back if I live. :-[

Love,

Alex/Charlie???

Oh, Laura,

I need a lashing with a wet kipper!  Where is Magarita?  I deserve that lashing!

I was not very smart last night! :idiot:

Love,

Alex/Charlie