Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

May have missed a dose,what to do?

[da...]

Sigma,

Really good to hear from you!

I now have made 3 attempts at lowering by 0.1mg/day  from 1.0mg but the shakes were too severe.  However yesterday I tried again hardly any trouble at all (just an ongoing headache).  I now think the other attempts actually helped to to start waking my brain up because it was so much easier this time.

I know you had to updose awhile back.  Where are you now, how are you doing, what sxs?

Pamster

Other than to PM while you are down we are not going anywhere!! We are BBs for life, nothing compares with you guys!

I'm happy to hear this David, we would hate to lose you.

Yeah Pam! Not going anywhere. Only temporarily pm at other site, but here everyday!!!! You've become an important part of my life - a definite lifeline.  I so appreciate what you guys are doing. So many are filled with hope and strength because of it. Thanks for all you do on a daily basis!

amb

[7e...]

Sigma,

Really good to hear from you!

I now have made 3 attempts at lowering by 0.1mg/day  from 1.0mg but the shakes were too severe.  However yesterday I tried again hardly any trouble at all (just an ongoing headache).  I now think the other attempts actually helped to to start waking my brain up because it was so much easier this time.

I know you had to updose awhile back.  Where are you now, how are you doing, what sxs?

I'm still trying to stabilize on the valium.

Good to hear you are doing well, i have the headaches at times as well.

I also think eating much more and a greater variety of food helped me move and my brain move foward again (I had lost 25lbs and wasnt all that heavy to begin with).  I read somewhere our body fat can store accumulated toxins we cant outherwise get rid of so consuming body fat can be tuffer on the body (and brain) than good fresh foods.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [cr...]
    • [Ca...]
    • [jo...]
    • [Co...]
    • [...]
    • [...]
    • [Do...]
    • [mo...]
    • [Li...]
    • [An...]
    • [je...]