Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Numbness and pain when sitting along with bladder pain.

[My...]

[My...]

Has anyone else experienced numbness and pain in their glutes when sitting along with urinary pain when tapering off benzos? This has been going on for 8 months and is miserable. 

[Al...]
11 minutes ago, [[M...] said:

Has anyone else experienced numbness and pain in their glutes when sitting along with urinary pain when tapering off benzos? This has been going on for 8 months and is miserable. 

Yes, I have the same symptoms. It is horrible.

[My...]

How long has it lasted for u? R u done with your taper yet?

[Al...]
49 minutes ago, [[M...] said:

How long has it lasted for u? R u done with your taper yet?

It's something I've noticed fairly recently. I'm still tapering unfortunately.

[vo...]

@[My...] Yes! I don't have any pain, but definitely have numbness. It's a very strange type of numbness that I find difficult to describe. It's not there 100% of the time, but frequent and for long periods of time. I find myself rocking back and forth sometimes to try to get it to go away but it doesn't make it go away.

[Bu...]
7 hours ago, [[A...] said:
7 hours ago, [[M...] said:

I get numbness and tingling in feet hands and face most of the time. Sometimes it’s painful. Only started a week ago . 

[vo...]
6 hours ago, [[A...] said:

@[vo...] Do you think this is a side effect or withdrawal symptom? Did you have it before your taper?

@[Al...]I rapid tapered in 2 weeks and am in my 13th month of withdrawal. I didn't have it before I tapered and I believe 100% that it is a withdrawal symptom.

• Like 1

[Do...]

Hi, I have had this symptom too, i was trying with different pillows on the chair i use for the computer and nothing worked, it eventually faded, it hope for good.

Edited by [Do...]
  • Like 1

[My...]

hope mine fades too. I didnt have this before tapering.