Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Bosley Hair Transplant

[An...]

[An...]

Has anyone here had this done? If yes, 👇

FUE or FUT?

Does it hurt?

Was it successful?

What was the cost?

One treatment or several?

How long does it take?

Are you a man or woman?

Bosley claims they are the best. Do you agree?

Can you wear headscarf, bandana, etc loosely while recovering?

Can you or should you wash your hair after the surgery?

If there is pain, how painful it it? Can OTC meds be used for any pain or discomfort?

Would you recommend someone else other than Bosley?

Thanks for reading---

[ch...]

im not sure what bosley is , I had it done in turkey it cost just under 2000 pounds I went to a good clinic .
was one of the best things iv ever done my hair is so much better just after a year on .
there was some pain after the procedure an the day after but pretty good over than that obviously there's some pain involved in the procedure mainly when they inject to numb the areas .
you cant wear anything after you have it done as the implanted hair is very delicate .
you have to wait for a while before washing then you can wash but with special solution they give  , I belive that was for 2 weeks but I cant remember .
it takes a whole day mine took 8 hours .
i would defiantly recommend it 

[An...]
Posted (edited)

@[ch...], thanks for your input. It was greatly appreciated. I wish I lived in Turkey. LOL

Is this currency conversion correct or not?

image.thumb.png.4bb3790cadd46ef82093a18483d6e629.png

Edited by [An...]
grammar edit

[id...]

People go to Turkey as it's famous for its medical tourism, including cosmetic procedures.

[An...]
16 minutes ago, [[i...] said:

People go to Turkey as it's famous for its medical tourism, including cosmetic procedures.

Thanks @[id...]. Are the doctors tho just as good as what we have here in America? Who would not love to save money, but not at the expense of incompetent doctors with inadequate medical training. There are many youTube horror videos showing ppl who have been terribly disfigured, and some have even died from medical tourism.

[id...]

That I don't know. I've only had a brief encounter with Turkish medical system years ago and I was neither impressed, or disappointed. Nothing to write home about, just an average experience.

I wasn't raised in the US, but I do live in the US now and my opinion is that American healthcare is really bad. So bad that after giving birth in the hospital once, I chose home birth next time because I believe medical negligence in the American hospital left my first child disabled. He was turning blue and struggling to breathe and for 4 (FOUR) hours they kept telling me it's normal and to calm down. When they finally checked him, his oxygen was so low they had to immediately transfer him to NICU and intubate him. 

What I'm saying is that I think it's important to do your research of the particular place you're going to, even if it's in the US.

[An...]

@[id...] said>>>>

What I'm saying is that I think it's important to do your research of the particular place you're going to, even if it's in the US.

Yes, this w/o a doubt is the most important thing to do bf making any medical decision. Thx for your input.

[ch...]
On 25/07/2024 at 19:44, [[A...] said:

@[ch...], thanks for your input. It was greatly appreciated. I wish I lived in Turkey. LOL

Is this currency conversion correct or not?

image.thumb.png.4bb3790cadd46ef82093a18483d6e629.png

you don’t need to live there you could just travel there for the procedure like i did ? 
that conversion seems about right yes 

[ch...]
On 27/07/2024 at 05:34, [[A...] said:

There are many youTube horror videos showing ppl who have been terribly disfigured, and some have even died from medical tourism.

you can find youtube videos about doctors in any counties like this .. obviously you don’t choose a cheap place like these people in the videos do . 
turkey has some of the best plastic surgeons / cosmetics in the world