Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Gut health, probiotics, minerals & vitamins

[da...]

[da...]

Can anybody share testimony of having symptoms lesson due to taking probiotics or vitamins. 

i started taking neurobion, which is vitamin B complex with higher dosages. And though im still symptomatic, the brain fog isnt as heavy as usual. I dont wanna jinx it but iv seen a lil improvement. 

i wanna stay the cause and see how after three months of consistency if i can break free from cognitive impairment hell. Its worth the try, i just cant sit and do nothing anymore. 

regards

[ih...]

L theanine 800mg and ashwagandha 1200mg daily, all my symptoms went away apart from the insomnia. Not even 40mg of zopiclone can knock me out):

[or...]

What type of stomach/digestive issues are you having, or what type did you have @[ih...]?  I ask because I had some start since I got moved into my new apartment.  It always comes on about an hour before bed.  It's tummy pains and cramping.  I feel like I am going to need to go to the bathroom, but I don't, not at bedtime. Used to just take some Apple Cider Vinegar, or drink a little soda-water and it cleared right up. This is hanging on over night :(

It feels like I've eaten something wrong but I eat the same meals over and over.  I know it sound boring but so far I haven't changed my diet in 3 going on 4 years.  I've heard of people have digestive issues, I mean bad ones I've heard about here, and just wondering if my last taper which was 2 more percent than taper before that.

It's really hard to know

[st...]

I've not tried probiotics yet. Supplements are more personal choices.

Everyone in withdrawal can benefit from multivitamin,omega 3 fish oil, magnesium and melatonin for sleep.

I do a lot of exercise so I had added biotin, collagen, l-glutamine and a little vitamin D3 for depression and apple cider vinegar for gut health

Don't need to take religiously, vitamins are for deficiencies and can be as needed