Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Blurry vision

[Kr...]

Guys, 

I have the vision so blurry. It’s like, I feel a bit dizzy and it’s difficult to focus on things and people. It’s really hard to be around people feeling this and not even seeing them. 

anyone feels like this? Any advise? 

[En...]
Just now, [[K...] said:

Guys, 

I have the vision so blurry. It’s like, I feel a bit dizzy and it’s difficult to focus on things and people. It’s really hard to be around people feeling this and not even seeing them. 

Yes I found even with my glasses on my vision is fuzzy. With my glasses off I can barely see. 

[Kr...]
11 minutes ago, [[E...] said:

Yes I found even with my glasses on my vision is fuzzy. With my glasses off I can barely see. 

I don’t have glasses and I checked my vision before starting the tapper. Do you think I should check it again? 

[Kr...]
14 minutes ago, [[L...] said:

you are fine. eyes feel dry?

No… I don’t think they feel dry. I just see everything dizzy and unfocused… 

At this point my main symptoms are the eyes, the head pressure and eletrical shocks and the tremors. Around things that come and go. 

3 months off

• Like 1

[jo...]

Do you get the one where the whole sky flashes electric blue like a sheet of lightning at night? That was a weird visual disturbance I used to get.

[Le...]
1 minute ago, [[j...] said:

Do you get the one where the whole sky flashes electric blue like a sheet of lightning at night? That was a weird visual disturbance I used to get.

wow interesting. wish i had that one :)

[Le...]
6 minutes ago, [[K...] said:

At this point my main symptoms are the eyes, the head pressure and eletrical shocks and the tremors. Around things that come and go. 

3 months off

I had dry eyes and difficulty focusing.  I would guess those muscles arent working so great atm either. you will be ok. it passes. 

• Like 2

[En...]
29 minutes ago, [[K...] said:

I don’t have glasses and I checked my vision before starting the tapper. Do you think I should check it again? 

Yes you are fine it isn't permanent. Dont worry about any symptoms you feel it is all temporary. It all goes away with time. All of it. 

[En...]
1 minute ago, [[L...] said:

I have visions of something coming before my eyes like I am going to run into the wall when I go for a walk. I had that today. 

[jo...]
2 minutes ago, [[L...] said:

It's probably the only symptom I didn't mind so much. 

[jo...]

Euphoria wasn't so bad either sometimes. They came around the same time.

• Haha 1

[En...]
10 minutes ago, [[K...] said:

3 months off

Same. It all goes away with time. I still have all those symptoms now. 

[Le...]
Just now, [[E...] said:

I have visions of something coming before my eyes like I am going to run into the wall when I go for a walk. I had that today. 

interesting. I thought I had everything. 

my wd was weird cause I CT two things at same time. I havent until now read much I hadnt experienced but lots I had that others didnt. 

[En...]
Just now, [[L...] said:

interesting. I thought I had everything. 

my wd was weird cause I CT two things at same time. I havent until now read much I hadnt experienced but lots I had that others didnt. 

It jolts me sometimes. I'm sure I look foolish to other people looking like i am going to run into an invisible wall lol.

[Le...]

ever comsider wearing a mime costume?  Roll with it. 

• Haha 3

[jo...]
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, [[E...] said:

Yeah it does some weird shit to you.

Edited by [jo...]
  • Like 1

[En...]
Just now, [[L...] said:

ever comsider wearing a mime costume?  Roll with it. 

Good one lol. I am trapped in a invisible box lol.

• Like 1

[Ca...]

@[Le...] hey, do you mind me asking what two things your going CT on? Im in a similar situation with alcohol and xanax. Its hard especially with alcohol, not so much with xanax. The anxiety drives me crazy and really messes up my motivation 

[Le...]
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, [[C...] said:

@[Le...] hey, do you mind me asking what two things your going CT on? Im in a similar situation with alcohol and xanax. Its hard especially with alcohol, not so much with xanax. The anxiety drives me crazy and really messes up my motivation 

K and duloxetine. the second cause the first CT made me unable to keep anything down for many months. was on the max dose on duloxetine 45mg and think a bad reaction to it is why I got the other. I went from a bit down and out to awake all the time and hyper when on it. 

Glad to be free of it all. 

alcohol and benzos are a bad mix with a few similar effects.  Will be hard to know a lot for sure. Some docs like to describe benzos like certain amounts of alcohol. Not very realistic but when you know nothing use a metaphor i guess. 

Edited by [Le...]

[Ca...]
17 minutes ago, [[L...] said:

K and duloxetine. the second cause the first CT made me unable to keep anything down for many months. was on the max dose on duloxetine 45mg and think a bad reaction to it is why I got the other. I went from a bit down and out to awake all the time and hyper when on it. 

Glad to be free of it all. 

alcohol and benzos are a bad mix with a few similar effects.  Will be hard to know a lot for sure. Some docs like to describe benzos like certain amounts of alcohol. Not very realistic but when you know nothing use a metaphor i guess. 

I never heard of duloxetine, I'll have to look that up but that sounds rough not being able to keep anything down. This is my second CT, shut came up and I messed up, 4 days off X and 7 off alcohol and the first time I just had no appetite at all, couldn't heck food at all and I also didn't sleep for 4 days straight which was absolutely horrible.

I wish I knew the consequences, I bought off the street and had no idea the shit that would happen. Symptoms aren't as bad this time round but the anxiety is absolutely killing me, but running helps! Just in the past few hours my anxiety has calmed down. Not sure if its a window or I could be getting over it, it's too soon to tell until both alcohol and X leaves my system. Time is just so slow!

Glad to hesr your free now! How long are you off everything? 

[Le...]
Posted (edited)

duloxetine is a newish nasty antidepressant.

I have been around 2.5 years clean  

no idea what caused what but I was 80lb lighter before managing to drink down mashed food from an immersion blender. 4mo or so. 

this wont happen to you. 

How long using the X?

You are running which is a great sign. your overall health is a very important factor. push yourself. 

Edited by [Le...]

[Ca...]

Duloxetine is Cymbalta which has been around for quite a few years. It's an SNRI so affects serotonin and norepinephrine at higher doses. It's harder to taper imo than an SSRI like Lexapro since it affeccts two neurotransmitters. It can make you hyper imo at higher doses.

[De...]
6 hours ago, [[K...] said:

Guys, 

I had problems with blury eyes. My vision fluctuated from totally clear to imposible to read or focus, And sensitivity to light too🙄

Now six month out don’t have vision problem. I even when to check my eyes And don’t have problems so its wd thing👀

[be...]

Mine is not blurry. But i got shaky, vibrating vision. Everything slightly vibrates 24/7. It is just so hard in this brain.