Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×

Update

[Ch...]

Just want to give an update. I am at 0.75mg from 2 mg of Klonopin. I started on November 5th, 2023. I am still working a d traveling all over the country. Having a lot of anxiety and fear. Very poor motivation. I wished I never touched that poison. 

7 minutes ago, [[C...] said:

Just want to give an update. I am at 0.75mg from 2 mg of Klonopin. I started on November 5th, 2023. I am still working a d traveling all over the country. Having a lot of anxiety and fear. Very poor motivation. I wished I never touched that poison. 

You’re almost off. 
its going to be so wonderful when you are rid of it. Proud of you for working(some of us have to). 
Hang in there. 👍

• Like 1

Hi @[Ch...], Congrats on how far you've come!  I know it's not easy, but you're doing it.  And, like @[Kr...], it will be awesome when you're done.

Just remember to keep breathing when the anxiety hits and that we're here if you need us.  And we're all rooting for you!

• Like 1

That is wonderful that you have decreased that much and still been able to work and travel. Even with the anxiety.....I am sure you are using deep breathing to help manage it. You will hit that finish line.

Fair play Chantle you have come a long way.

I'm suffering bad aswell with anxiety and fear but as everyone say try breath, it will help. It will all come and go, we've all been there and more then likely alot of us still are. Hold tight💚

If you are short of breath and can’t do controlled or deep breathing, place a hand on your heart and one on your tummy and try just tapping your fingers lightly against your body or keep them still if that feels better.

when I would hear people say to breathe it would make me worse because my breathing was so messed up and I had air hunger and gasping. Anytime I would try and do box breathing or anything where I had to “do” something to my breathing my anxiety got worse. Now I can handle directed breathing, but there was a time I could not.

❤️