A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×

Please I scared , please

[Lo...]

8 minutes ago, [[L...] said:

I can’t get out the ocd thoughts about something I may have done . I can’t move past them , I don’t know what to do , I really don’t know how to do it 

me neither. just staying awake is too much for me. i just dont know what to do now.

When hopeful suggestions and comments are made to members who are suffering, its discouraging when the recipients don't acknowledge the effort and instead continue to post negativity and doom.  We're here to help each other understand what is happening and to offer reassurance that recovery is possible, thank you to those who are doing their best to lift others up.  

• Like 7

3 hours ago, [[J...] said:

Saying folks,.I just wanted to say,.the ruminating will make you mutch worse,.I know it’s easier said than done

im in a bad way to,.but you’ve got to try distract from the rumination,.I watched a video on how a man got over schizophrenia,he beat it

The No 1 advice the psychiatrist gave him was try and do anything than ruminate to keep getting better

This carry on is so consuming,I know how’s yous feel,I’m back and forward with the mental health team 

the other night though instead of the intense worry/stress/ocd thoughts,.I got really pissed of with it all,and thought right..what you gona do about it

The part of me with my old fight resurfaced,.it was refreshing,.I thought I’m just gona nail this no matter what

i then came on here and gave some folk helpfull advice,.shut my phone of and slept better

we’re all going through this on here,,for some it’s a new experience and scary

i done a CT in the past and I know how this withdrawal seriously plays with your mind

think back to when you were feeling good and confident,..your still there,..just not well with withdrawing 

try find that part of you that says f**k you

i have children and family to,.and this is killing me putting them through it,.I won’t let  it take me down though 

I look terrible,no pleasure in my voice,feeling mentally ill to,.but I know it’s temporary,.as long as im alive I’ll try bounce back

alive

Where can i find that video

4 hours ago, [[J...] said:

This carry on is so consuming,I know how’s yous feel,I’m back and forward with the mental health team 

the other night though instead of the intense worry/stress/ocd thoughts,.I got really pissed of with it all,and thought right..what you gona do about it

The part of me with my old fight resurfaced,.it was refreshing,.I thought I’m just gona nail this no matter what

this is beyond "excellent"!  We have to educate ourselves, and the best way for me has been to actually listen to others that have gone before me in this withdrawal journey.  Thank you for all your post @[Ja...] as well as @[pi...], I know I am finding I am much stronger than I knew, just by being here on BB and learning, then applying what I learn here from others.  Also, the very best medicine I've found is helping others, paying it forward, so to speak ;) oregonlady

• Like 3

Oregonlady..thanks for that comment it’s appreciated  : ),..I enjoy your input as well it’s always positive

I’m not through this yet though pal I’ve a long way to go at 8mg,.I’ve a lot to look forward to though when I come out the other side,my lovely family and pets are worth the going through the pain for.

the old saying that I’d walk over hot ashes for someone or somet like that,.that’s the way I’m seeing it now pal

• Like 2