Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Please I scared , please

[Lo...]

I don’t know what to do , I’ve lost my life . Please god jm

so scared , I can’t look after my children , my syptoms are so bad please what do I do 

Same here. My life is ruined. I can't do anything without my parents. I feel like I'm a baby. I lost my job two months ago. I can't get back to my normal life. I can't look at lights. I'm done. My life is DESTROYED because of the small pills. Those small pills ruined my life... My entire life is destroyed because of benzo. I can't sleep. I can't do anything. My brain gets over-stimulated during the day. I can't drive. I can't watch TV. I can't play the games that I like. I can't eat what I want to eat. I can't travel. I'm done... I'm done.... I'm totally done. I want to live... I do want to live. I do want to exist. But it is hard. What can I do? HELP!!

Edited by [be...]

I can’t cope with it anymore , honestly , I have such bad mental symptoms I think I’ve done something so bad I can’t live my life anymore I feel everyone will know what do I do 

1 minute ago, [[L...] said:

I can’t cope with it anymore , honestly , I have such bad mental symptoms I think I’ve done something so bad I can’t live my life anymore I feel everyone will know what do I do 

I can't either.. But I want to live so badly. I want to do what I want to do. I don't wanna die. But I can't do it anymore. I'm lost here. I just don't know what the hell I have to do..... This is too much for me

@[Lo...] and @[be...],

There is nothing that can prepare us for the challenge of benzo withdrawal. The symptoms are inexplicable, which leads to fear. Fear is a common withdrawal symptom.

I fell into that pit myself, before I had found this forum. I spent hours using Dr. Google and of course found a plethora of diseases and conditions that I could have, based on my symptoms. It was a vicious circle. 

I found BB and it was a lifeline. I found knowledge. I believe knowledge is power so I sought to learn as much as I could about these types of drugs. I was someone who didn’t even know what a benzo was, I simply thought it was a medicine to deal with the supposed middle ear issue I was diagnosed with.

I did learn that the nervous system is complex and yet fragile. Every part needs to reconnect and to heal. The system wants to do this.

Many people have suggested distraction. That was the best tool I used to survive and deal. I also accepted the process and believed I would recover. If you didn’t have these issues before benzos and withdrawal, they will go away when you heal.

I would suggest put a movie on, put on white noise, do a puzzle, draw a picture, anything to distract you, ruminating leads to more ruminating. I divorced Dr. Google and did much better. Remember that you are stronger than the drug, believe it! 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, [[L...] said:

I honesty can’t come back from this , I can’t 

I'm not sure if I can come back from this either. I mean if it is just something emotional, then I will try to cope but when I have all this electricity in my head, sensory distortion, hypersensitivity and insomnia, I'm not sure if I can really fully heal. I can't do it anymore. I'm freaking scared.

• Like 1

Just now, [[p...] said:

@[Lo...] and @[be...],

There is nothing that can prepare us for the challenge of benzo withdrawal. The symptoms are inexplicable, which leads to fear. Fear is a common withdrawal symptom.

I fell into that pit myself, before I had found this forum. I spent hours using Dr. Google and of course found a plethora of diseases and conditions that I could have, based on my symptoms. It was a vicious circle. 

I found BB and it was a lifeline. I found knowledge. I believe knowledge is power so I sought to learn as much as I could about these types of drugs. I was someone who didn’t even know what a benzo was, I simply thought it was a medicine to deal with the supposed middle ear issue I was diagnosed with.

I did learn that the nervous system is complex and yet fragile. Every part needs to reconnect and to heal. The system wants to do this.

Many people have suggested distraction. That was the best tool I used to survive and deal. I also accepted the process and believed I would recover. If you didn’t have these issues before benzos and withdrawal, they will go away when you heal.

I would suggest put a movie on, put on white noise, do a puzzle, draw a picture, anything to distract you, ruminating leads to more ruminating. I divorced Dr. Google and did much better. Remember that you are stronger than the drug, believe it! 

The problem is my eyes are too hypersensitive and I can't watch a movie. They get fried. I have no focus. I can't do anything because of akathesis 

You don’t understand how awful the mental stuff is my brain is broke I can’t even clean my own teeth , I can’t looked after my kids . Please some one I really need someone to understand that the suffering I’m enduring is beyond anything , I don’t think I can live with these thoughts , I really don’t know what to don

also sacred I really need someone to understand I have a rumination I can’t live with it’s about something I’ve done thatni think may have happened I can’t I’ve with it , 

2 minutes ago, [[L...] said:

You don’t understand how awful the mental stuff is my brain is broke I can’t even clean my own teeth , I can’t looked after my kids . Please some one I really need someone to understand that the suffering I’m enduring is beyond anything , I don’t think I can live with these thoughts , I really don’t know what to don

2 minutes ago, [[L...] said:

mine is both mental and physical.... it is so bad for me... i can't do anything. i can't even lie down because of akathesis

I feel like Im

trapped in a horror film ike the ones I used to watch , y get will never be the same I feel everyone in my town is coming for me 

Just now, [[L...] said:

I feel like Im

trapped in a horror film ike the ones I used to watch , y get will never be the same I feel everyone in my town is coming for me 

same here. i don't think i can ever get out of this situation

Just now, [[L...] said:

I honestly can’t fight the urge to act on my feelings , it’s so bad what did I do

please stay strong. we are all suffering... i can't breathe now. my head is gonna explode

7 minutes ago, [[L...] said:

I’m in total panic , I can’t do any thing with my children   

Is there someone who can help you with the children? A friend or family member? 

For panic, try to breathe. Controlled breathing techniques can help. Breath in slowly for a count of 4, hold for a count of 4, slowly exhale through your mouth and feel the anxiety and panic leave with each exhale.

• Like 1

Saying folks,.I just wanted to say,.the ruminating will make you mutch worse,.I know it’s easier said than done

im in a bad way to,.but you’ve got to try distract from the rumination,.I watched a video on how a man got over schizophrenia,he beat it

The No 1 advice the psychiatrist gave him was try and do anything than ruminate to keep getting better

This carry on is so consuming,I know how’s yous feel,I’m back and forward with the mental health team 

the other night though instead of the intense worry/stress/ocd thoughts,.I got really pissed of with it all,and thought right..what you gona do about it

The part of me with my old fight resurfaced,.it was refreshing,.I thought I’m just gona nail this no matter what

i then came on here and gave some folk helpfull advice,.shut my phone of and slept better

we’re all going through this on here,,for some it’s a new experience and scary

i done a CT in the past and I know how this withdrawal seriously plays with your mind

think back to when you were feeling good and confident,..your still there,..just not well with withdrawing 

try find that part of you that says f**k you

i have children and family to,.and this is killing me putting them through it,.I won’t let  it take me down though 

I look terrible,no pleasure in my voice,feeling mentally ill to,.but I know it’s temporary,.as long as im alive I’ll try bounce back

alive

• Like 2

I can’t get out the ocd thoughts about something I may have done . I can’t move past them , I don’t know what to do , I really don’t know how to do it 

• Like 1